Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ghata - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghata (341 Views)

Ghata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghata by Bimbilla(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
God has appointed Tinubu already
Re: Ghata by HelpYourself(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bimbilla:

You take the name of thy Lord thy God in vain... For memes for jokes? You turn the Lord's name to trends for earthly political aims?

I pity you indeed. Tomorrow when your life turns upside down and all your dreams turn to dust , remember how you misused the name of the Alpha and Omega..why bring the creators name into whatever games you play here? Do you have no respect for your creator? You respect earthly humans who are created by him more than he who giveth you life ?

You have indeed sealed your fate. You will learn to respect your creators name ....
Re: Ghata by BloomingDale(f): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bimbilla:

You have been weighed and found wanting.
Re: Ghata by Bimbilla(m): 6:04am On Apr 22, 2023
I believe everything is done by him
GofuckYourself:

You take the name of thy Lord thy God in vain... For memes for jokes? You turn the Lord's name to trends for earthly political aims?

I pity you indeed. Tomorrow when your life turns upside down and all your dreams turn to dust , remember how you misused the name of the Alpha and Omega..why bring the creators name into whatever games you play here? Do you have no respect for your creator? You respect earthly humans who are created by him more than he who giveth you life ?

You have indeed sealed your fate. You will learn to respect your creators name ....

(1) (Reply)

We Must Not Bow To Fear And Terror / The Man Called Peter Obi And Is Lying Supporters / My Pvc Has Been Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.