Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It (394 Views)

What Does Piggyvest Entails? / EARN From Home This Quarantine Period. / Earn From Your Comfort Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It by Riptider(f): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good day friends.
I opened this thread to enlighten the populace on an aspect of digital currency that is definitely setting the directions for the future of money. Which is NFT.

First of all, permit me to say that most of those who make it excessively big in any venture are those that got into it on time.

One thing I can boast of is entering into trends on time. I was introduced into crypto less than five years ago but right now I'm way bigger than most of my mentors. Why. I always discover trends on time.
When shitcoin was making millonaires I was one of such. Now it is NFT.

So first, what is NFT.
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a financial security consisting of digital data stored in a blockchain, a form of distributed ledger. The ownership of an NFT is recorded in the blockchain, and can be transferred by the owner, allowing NFTs to be sold and traded. NFTs can be created by anybody, and require few or no coding skills to create.NFTs typically contain references to digital files such as photos, videos, and audio. Because NFTs are uniquely identifiable, they differ from cryptocurrencies, which are fungible. The market value of an NFT is associated with the digital file it references.

Although, I will dropping info here from time to time but don't know if the mods will permit this thread.
Howbeit, I'm will be organizing a one on one online training on NFT.
What is all about?
How to create your?
How to list it for sale and many others.
Mind you, you will keep getting mentorship guides till you sell your first NFT.

This training will take a little of my time, since it's a one on one training. And as such it won't be free.

Contact me via WhatsApp.

The class will still continue here in a moderate pace.
Re: NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It by Mykillo74(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2022
michaeltony74@gmail.com my mail
Re: NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It by Floki737: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2022
following
Re: NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It by Riptider(f): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
For those who currently have no knowledge about cryptocurrency and the likes.

You can grab some knowledge from a former thread of mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/6445214/cryptocurrency-masterclass-beginners-guide-world
Re: NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It by Riptider(f): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sooner or later the class will kick off, life on nairaland.
For those who need one one mentoring you can hit me up via WhatsApp.
Re: NFT : What It Entails And How To Earn From It by bigbot(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Ur WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Can Satoshi Bitcoin Still Be Mined / How 2500+ Nigerians Resigned From Jobs Because Of This Simple Business Model. / Buy Your Own House For As Little As 3million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.