Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

YAH Elohim Is The Holy Spirit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YAH Elohim Is The Holy Spirit. (294 Views)

Yah Elohim Is The Holy Spirit / Why Does Yah Care If We Worship Him Or Not..is It His Ego / Yahweh Elohim Is The Greatest God In The Whole Of Planet Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YAH Elohim Is The Holy Spirit. by cosiocan(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Matthew 1:18
Now the birth of Yahushua the Messiah was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.
She was found with child of the Holy Spirit means Holy Spirit is responsible for her pregnancy.
Imagine her fiance asking her, Miriam dear who is responsible for your pregnancy and she answers, dear the Holy Spirit got me pregnant. �
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of Yahuwah.
The Holy Child shall be called the Son of Yahuwah, also Yahuwah is responsible for the pregnancy as well as the Holy Spirit.
Notice that it's either the Holy Spirit and Yahuwah is the same person or that two different persons is responsible for this innocent Lady's pregnancy. �

Remember Yahushua said that world cannot receive Holy Ghost simply because they cannot see Him or know Him
John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
But you know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you. Ask yourself who is this person that's dwelling with them and shall be in them?
John 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
The Father YAHUWAH is the person dwelling with them, So the Father YAHUWAH is that Holy Spirit.
In addition the Apostle Shaul (Paul) show us who the Holy Spirit is;
2 Corinthians 3:17
Now Yahuwah is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of Yahuwah is, there is LIBERTY.
The Father is the Comforter himself ;
John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Who is the person that shall testify of the Son Yahushua?
John 8:18
I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
Obviously, The Father is that Holy Spirit that shall testify of the Son.
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that Yahuwah was in the Messiah, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Therefore the Holy Spirit that's dwelling in Yahushua is Yahuwah the Father.

Peter preach to them on the Pentecost day that Yahushua received for us the gift of Holy spirit from Yahuwah and sent him to us.
Acts 2:32-33 This Yahushua hath Yahuwah raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Therefore being by the right hand of Yahuwah exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Psalms 68:18
Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that YAH Elohim might dwell among them.
From the book of psalms, the Holy Spirit Yahushua received for us is YAH Elohim.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of Yahuwah sent forth into all the earth.

1 Corinthians 1:24
The Messiah is the power(horns) of Yahuwah , and the wisdom (eyes) of Yahuwah .
So that Holy Ghost that came upon the Saints on Pentecost day is Yahuwah Elohim through Yahushua, his Wisdom (his eyes) and His Power (his Horns).
And Peter confirmed this truth that Yahushua is the Holy Ghost while preaching on the temple,
Acts 3:26 Unto you first Yahuwah, having raised up his Son Yahushua, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Again the Holy Spirit called Barnabas and Saul.
Acts 13:2
As they ministered to Yahuwah , and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
Clearly, The Holy Spirit that called Paul is Yahushua the Messiah and Yahuwah the Father.
Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Yahushua the Messiah, and Yahuwah the Father, who raised him from the deadwink
Revelation 2:7
Revelation 2:11
Revelation 2:17
Revelation 2:29
Revelation 3:6
Revelation 3:13
Revelation 3:22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.
The Holy Spirit speaking to the Church is actually Yahushua the Messiah.
Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
The Holy Spirit dwelling in the Saints is truly Yahushua and by this Holy Spirit, the Saints have Access to the Father YAHUWAH dwelling in Yahushua.
Colossians 1:27
To whom Yahuwah would make known what is the riches of the glory of the mystery among the Gentiles; which is the Messiah in you, the hope of glory:
This Messiah in you is the Holy Spirit and this is the Gospel the Apostles preach.

Let consider the teaching of Yahushua concerning the Holy Spirit
Yahushua will pray the Father to send you the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit is The Father dwelling in Yahushua.
John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Yahushua will not leave his Saints comfortless because Yahushua will dwell in the Saints through the same Holy Ghost by which the Father is dwelling in Him
John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The reason Why the Holy Ghost is not given to the Saints is because Yahushua that will dwell in them through the Holy Ghost is not yet Glorified.
John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 7:39
(for the Holy Spirit was not yet given; because that Yahushua was not yet glorified.)
Moreover, Yahushua explains the relationship between Himself, His Father and His Saints, this relationship is possible through the Holy Spirit. The Father is the Holy Ghost in the Son and the Son is the Holy Ghost in the Saints.
John 17:21, 23 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Therefore the Holy Spirit is the indwelling of the Father YAHUWAH and His Son Yahushua in us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

101 Most Common Evil Dreams And Nightmares And Their Meanings / Book Of Light: Aftermath Of Bottomless Pit Yahweh and Allah Fell In / Hisbah Deploys Operatives To Arrest Non-fasting Muslims In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.