Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) (5440 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Tonero5200: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
So many trends of women and men delivering twin's, quadruplets after so many years of barrenness and impotency don't freak me. Instead it's makes me angry to the core.. because they are still barren and weakling men. Since they did ivf why not hide it within themselves, instead they come out online on facebook, nairaland to disturb the public thanking God just to feel among, I don't know if they forget that sperm and egg were mixed together and put in a freezer for some time.. before it was fixed back into the body.

Abomination.

Here is were it's gets annoying.........

instead of giving the professional doctors accolades.

They will hide everything... do like say they didn't do nothing..(spend millions)

Then proceed in Calling the name of the Lord in vain... when we all know say nor be him do am...

The question I keep wondering are these people not ashamed of themselves? Why come online to disgrace yourself the more, knowing that you didn't give birth the natural way.

This has become a numb that need to be stopped in nigeria, infact once I see a post about a woman been barren for 20 years all of a sudden give birth to twins....it's either it's staged or that is an artificial offspring.. So hide yourself in peace codedly
I don't care.

Another annoying thing Is they are always greedy... they always go for twins or quadruplets at once.
Black man mentality, and still they use it disturb people online.

Seun
Lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
U just dey shake this table, u wan break hin leg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Tonero5200: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
KillSars:
U just dey shake this table, u wan break hin leg...

I'm no sadist or hater
I dey vex
It's very annoying

You been barren for over 25 years, you manage do Ivf... doctors work on you.
Give them accolades... and make it known to the public see Wetin I do.

But then After everything they come online to disturb us.. pretending.. leaving factual details out..

You don't know how angry I get when I see such post almost every week on Facebook.
Na them first Born pickin

10 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Duchessree(f): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
OP carry your wahala dey go tongue tongue
There's absolutely nothing wrong in IVF.
You don't have any right to judge them, imagine after years of trails to have a child and God so good you've been able to get that through IVF , won't you be happy ?
And by the way, more customers to the Health practitioners who made it possible grin .

Its not usually their fault that they are barren .

Carry your frustration elsewhere tongue angry

32 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Iceyy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nawa o
People are really angry and frustrated in this country

27 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Are u stupid or mad?? Didn’t the woman carry the pregnancy for 9 months? Is it not still their eggs n sperm? And they are not barren!!! If they re , she won’t even have good eggs or sperms. Ohhh. So many white celebrities dat do surrogacy nko? So Ronaldo and the rest will not boast about their kids? U re just myopic and very stupid

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
To think u even said u are angry U are angry sbout someone carrying her own child for 9 months? U must be very stupid!!!! Go to civilised countries and tell dem dat surrogacy means shit. U re so so stupid. Very dumb and stupid. With a useless brain. Person carry her own blood for 9 months. U say mske she no do testimony. Do u know how many women have countless miscarriages? Do u know how many women’s womb are full of fibroid? Or some women dat have endometriosis and PCOS? Do u know how many women die during childbirth? U are very very stupid

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by meobizy(f): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Everybody get where dey pain them. I’m licking ice cream at the moment.

12 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Peter532: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
So many trends of women and men delivering twin's, quadruplets after so many years of barrenness don't freak me. Instead it's makes me angry to the core.. because they are still barren and weakling men. Since they did ivf why not hide it within themselves, instead they come out online on facebook, nairaland to disturb the public thanking God just to feel among, I don't know if they forget that sperm and egg were mixed together and put in a freezer for some time.. before it was fixed back into the body.

Abomination.

They will hide everything... do like say they didn't do nothing..

Then proceed in Calling the name of the Lord in vain... when we all know say nor be him do am...

The question I keep wondering are these people not ashamed of themselves? Why come online to disgrace yourself the more, knowing that you didn't give birth the natural way.

This has become a numb that need to be stopped in nigeria, infact once I see a post about a woman been barren for 20 years all of a sudden give birth to twins....it's either it's staged or that is an artificial offspring.. So hide your artificial kid to yourself.
I don't care.

The most annoying thing Is they are always greedy... they always go for twins or quadruplets.

Seun
Lalasticlala

This is some real cap.
I like people like you who speak their mind.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by WibusJaga: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
I can bet with Bubu's dry nyash that this OP is a kid. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Ayanwukoma: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
WibusJaga:
I can bet with Bubu's dry nyash that this OP is a kid. cheesy
Why you say so because he's speaking his mind?
Dude just spoke some certain facts that many of us are ashamed to say, he have my respect for that.
Ride on op

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Ayanwukoma: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
So many trends of women and men delivering twin's, quadruplets after so many years of barrenness don't freak me. Instead it's makes me angry to the core.. because they are still barren and weakling men. Since they did ivf why not hide it within themselves, instead they come out online on facebook, nairaland to disturb the public thanking God just to feel among, I don't know if they forget that sperm and egg were mixed together and put in a freezer for some time.. before it was fixed back into the body.

Abomination.

They will hide everything... do like say they didn't do nothing..

This has become a numb that need to be stopped in nigeria, infact once I see a post about a woman been barren for 20 years all of a sudden give birth to twins....it's either it's staged or that is an artificial offspring.. So hide your artificial kid to yourself.
I don't care.

The most annoying thing Is they are always greedy... they always go for twins or quadruplets.

Seun
Lalasticlala

Ride on
Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Raychee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why can't they celebrate? It's neither your money, nor your babies and it's damn not in your place to tell them what to do with their social accounts. Kindly mind your business and stop being a sadist. Everyone needs help with one aspect of their life or the other and theirs is fertility. There is no shame in that. You're either an ignorant child or a foolish adult with the details in the trash you just posted.

5 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Tonero5200: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Raychee:
Why can't they celebrate? It's neither your money, nor your babies and it's damn not in your place to tell them what to do with their social accounts. Kindly mind your business and stop being a sadist. Everyone needs help with one aspect of their life or the other and theirs is fertility. There is no shame in that.

I would respect them more if they come out to say it's ivf

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Raychee(f): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

It's their business not yours. They don't owe anybody details.

15 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Tonero5200: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Raychee:

It's their business not yours. They don't owe anybody details.
Then they should stay off the internet, we don't care if they are barren for over 30 years

1 Like

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2022

18 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by crackhaus: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

Does it matter though?

I mean, if you were sick and you had to take drugs & injections (artificial) before feeling better, would you then say you didn't get well "naturally"?

It's kinda besides the point...

2 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Don't be a joy killer. Leave them, let them enjoy their happiness.

What exactly is wrong with the society we live in? Must people be happy only on your terms.... Let them be abeg

9 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by jamesversion: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tamilore11:
To think u even said u are angry U are angry sbout someone carrying her own child for 9 months? U must be very stupid!!!! Go to civilised countries and tell dem dat surrogacy means shit. U re so so stupid. Very dumb and stupid. With a useless brain. Person carry her own blood for 9 months. U say mske she no do testimony. Do u know how many women have countless miscarriages? Do u know how many women’s womb are full of fibroid? Or some women dat have endometriosis and PCOS? Do u know how many women die during childbirth? U are very very stupid

Damn, you've taken his comments personally. grin

From what I deduced from his comment, he was of the opinion that couples who bore children thru IVF should rather praise the Doctors instead of praising God.

They should go online and glorify science and doctors and leave God alone. He didn't condemn the process.

That is his opinion tho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
You're a frustrated animal.

If e pain your mama, carry your #4-6 million to do IVF and thank your doctors. Do you know how some families raised the money?

See your dirty mouth like barren.

23 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by ntipro: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
OP IVF is not easy at all.
You can understand why they testify after going through it. When a woman gets a child either through adoption or IVF, her joy will know no bounds. You may not understand though

8 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by silibaba: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
From replies here show that a lot of people got their child/ren through ivf grin

Most ladies use postinor2 spoil their womb while in school.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
silibaba:
From replies here show that a lot of people got their child/ren through ivf grin

So many frustrated humans on the planet

Nobody gets children through IVF, they get children through the meeting of fertilised eggs and sperm, if there are no egg and sperm there will be no child

IVF is just another process different from the natural process that's all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Op did it ever occur to you that IVF fails too? There are people that went through that process and it didn't work for them, what if those people rejoicing online gave birth naturally? I know of a couple who had to adopt after 10yrs of waiting, 6 months later she got pregnant without any effort and gave birth to twins, in her case was it IVF?

Allow people to rejoice and give their testimony however it suits them cos carrying a pregnancy to term and the birthing process is a miracle on its own.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Alooone: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
You are foolish o.p.

7 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Karleb(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
I've said this before, when you see women who waited for years before having multiple children, it is because they were on drug or they did IVF.

But they never credit their doctors, which is wrong. I have nothing against giving glory to God but don't you credit your fashion designer after they make you a good clothe? Why don't you extend the generosity to your doctors?

Some of them would even shame doctors while testifying.

5 Likes

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by Karleb(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
crackhaus:

Does it matter though?

I mean, if you were sick and you had to take drugs & injections (artificial) before feeling better, would you then say you didn't get well "naturally"?

It's kinda besides the point...

Yes. You didn't get well naturally.

Because you took artificial drugs.

1 Like

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by SpiritFree: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tamilore11:
Are u stupid or mad?? Didn’t the woman carry the pregnancy for 9 months? Is it not still their eggs n sperm? And they are not barren!!! If they re , she won’t even have good eggs or sperms. Ohhh. So many white celebrities dat do surrogacy nko? So Ronaldo and the rest will not boast about their kids? U re just myopic and very stupid

Very very stupid!
Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by etrange: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2022
How is IVF an abomination and why should people hide themselves because they conceived via IVF? Sometimes, I wonder how people in Africa process things. A scientific breakthrough that has helped a lot people have kids is being discriminated in Africa. Did anyone curse you guys with backwardness?

So a man who can't impregnant a woman naturally due to biological reasons is a weakling? You have the guts to say this because you were born with functioning body parts you didn't work for? And what's wrong if they thank God for the success of the process? Those that conceive naturally, don't they thank God too? Do you see them praising doctors? It is thier religion, guy. The doctors don't live on praises, they didn't do it for free, they have been paid. Do you not know that not everyone is cleared for IVF?

Why is it so difficult for a typical African person to live and let live? Why do y'all always feel to need to make others feel bad about themselves? What kind of continent is this? Nawia o.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) by crackhaus: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2022
Karleb:

Yes. You didn't get well naturally.

Because you took artificial drugs.
I know right...

I need him to admit it for himself though, so we can determine if it's the "artificial" process that's his real issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too. / Men Are Not Supposed To Be In The Kitchen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.