Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood (1486 Views)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Sola Sobowale With Banky W & Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood by NairaLux(f): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood Movie

www.nairalux.com
Veteran Nollywood actress, Sola Sobowale has announced that she will be working with a record-breaking Indian director/executive Producer, Hamisha Daryani Ahuja.

The actress who can’t contain the excitement in her belly took to her Instagram page to share the good news.

Sharing the news,she revealed that filming of the new Bollywood/Nollywood movie will be done in the second most populated country on earth, India.

The Yoruba film actor further disclosed that she will be playing a very dynamic role in the upcoming project and can’t wait to share the experience with her fans.

"I am so excited to announce that I will be working with record breaking Director/Exec Producer, @HamishaDaryaniAhuja on her upcoming project! And… get this….we will be going to India to film! I will be playing a very dynamic role in this project and cannot wait for you to watch it. Are you as excited as I am ??" ...she wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood by josh123(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Impressive.... At least make Bollywood teach nollywood hw to do that their oversabi filmtrick

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood by Natbrowny: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
As in some naija tricks ehn.

Moto jam person ontop 3rd mainland. The body was found inside agege gutter. grin

No b juju b dat.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood by Ogamysamo: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
nollywood + bollywood lie + lie= alaye, let's see how it unfold but make sure you behave well before they punch you for delhi con fall for lekki

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood by PerfectStranger(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Natbrowny:
As in some naija tricks ehn.

Moto jam person ontop 3rd mainland. The body was found inside agege gutter. grin

No b juju b dat.
Ghost even Dey look left and right before e cross road for nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood by Foodqueen(f): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Nehi!!!

Will she be able to dance their dance ..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Goes To India: Actress Sola Sobowale Set To Star In New Bollywood by SAMBARRY: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Ghost even Dey look left and right before e cross road for nollywood.
but the Indian/Nigerian movie they did previously titled namaste made sense

(1) (Reply)

Audrina Patridge In A Bikini / Obaro Ibur Divorce? / Omotola Sign N15million Deal To Act In Hollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.