Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? (766 Views)

Introducing Grengine™ Ultralite Combo To The Nigerian Market / Original Apple Ear Pod(earpieces) / Neat Iphone 6s 64gig With Free Brand New Bluetooth Earpieces. 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by comatekeke: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why are earpieces bought in the Nigerian Market always counterfeit and don't last long?
I have bought so many and they turn out to stop working after a few days or weeks or months(very rarely).
Even the earpiece the seller claims is original and priced high don't last long.
The low-priced "fake" earpieces are the same.
I'm talking about wired earpieces not wireless
This is not peculiar to me.
The only good earpiece that i have used is the one that comes with a brand new phone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by Youngwiz71(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Perhaps it's the way u use it?

Buy Oraimo earpiece, my bro uses that and I know he's been using it for more than 7months now...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by Zonefree(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigeria itself is fake, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by khalhokage(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Like someone else has said, buy Oraimo or if you like and have the money you can go for brands like, Sony, SoundCore, Sennheiser etc on Jumia and Konga.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by TarOrfeeek: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Buy FIL

Na you go tire for ear piece. Over strong.
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by comatekeke: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Buy FIL

Na you go tire for ear piece. Over strong.
What's FIL?
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by idris4r83(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Perhaps it's the way u use it?

Buy Oraimo earpiece, my bro uses that and I know he's been using it for more than 7months now...
i’ve been using my own note for more than a year
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by vastolord4(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
khalhokage:
Like someone else has said, buy Oraimo or if you like and have the money you can go for brands like, Sony, SoundCore, Sennheiser etc on Jumia and Konga.

Oraimo is best in terms of earphones.. in terms of bigger brands, na still fake them ne

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by comatekeke: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
vastolord4:

Oraimo is best in terms of earphones.. in terms of bigger brands, na still fake them ne
Do they have wired earpiece?
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by vastolord4(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
comatekeke:

Yeah
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by comatekeke: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
vastolord4:

Yeah
How much?
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by TarOrfeeek: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
comatekeke:

What's FIL?

Fedan Investment Limited

FIL
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by vastolord4(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2022
comatekeke:

How much?

I think 1k I guess.. budget extra cash not exceeding 2k
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by scarycuteface(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
khalhokage:
the Oraimo freepods Pro is an affordable alternative

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by scarycuteface(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
comatekeke:

Yes they do. You'll have to check their online shop. And they'll deliver it to you too
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by Mrinkwell: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please who has an oraimo freepod pro charging case for sale ?

Lost mine
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by jeff1607(m): 4:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Buy earphones that would need apps to run them , you won’t be cheated
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by khalhokage(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2022
vastolord4:

Them no be fake, they're their own brand but their focus is affordability like Xiaomi for example.
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by vastolord4(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
khalhokage:

Them no be fake, they're their own brand but their focus is affordability like Xiaomi for example.

I've fallen a victim to packaged fake products.. the only way you'd notice the difference is if you've had a close pal with the original..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by comatekeke: 3:06am On Jul 16, 2022
jeff1607:
Buy earphones that would need apps to run them , you won’t be cheated
Earpiece that need apps to run them ke.
That's a brick.
What are you saying?
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by jeff1607(m): 3:30am On Jul 16, 2022
comatekeke:

Earpiece that need apps to run them ke.
That's a brick.
What are you saying?

These are premium devices that allows or give you access to fine tune sounds , turn them to heating aids, enable ambient sounds, noise cancellation, super hearing etc
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by Wodu89: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
comatekeke:
Why are earpieces bought in the Nigerian Market always counterfeit and don't last long?
I have bought so many and they turn out to stop working after a few days or weeks or months(very rarely).
Even the earpiece the seller claims is original and priced high don't last long.
The low-priced "fake" earpieces are the same.
I'm talking about wired earpieces not wireless
This is not peculiar to me.
The only good earpiece that i have used is the one that comes with a brand new phone.

Lol. Try Noise cancellation earphones. You'd be glad you did even if you spend 10k.on it
Re: Why Are Earpieces Bought In The Nigerian Market Always Fake? by comatekeke: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol. Try Noise cancellation earphones. You'd be glad you did even if you spend 10k.on it
Any example preferably that is sold on Jumia?

(1) (Reply)

Household Item For Sale / MSI GL65 Gaming Laptop 16/512 sold !!! / Open Box Macbook Pro 2019 16 Inches 1 Terabyte Core I9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.