Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally (3987 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by zaza1955: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Convert insults and threats to votes’ – Reno Omokri tells Obedients after low turnout at Osun Labour Party Mega Rally

Reno Omokri has reacted to the low turnout at the Labour Party Mega Rally which was held in honour of the Party’s Governorship candidate Lasun Yusuf who is contesting in the Governorship election this coming Saturday.

In a Twitter post, Reno Omokri mocked the Labour party followers saying they should convert their insults and threats to votes. This was in reaction to their low turnout at the Rally which had in attendance the presidential candidate of the party, Mr Peter Obi.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/07/13/reno-omokri-mocks-obedients/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by FreeStuffsNG: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Reno Omokri mocked the Labour party followers saying they should convert their insults and threats to votes.
grin grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by Cajal(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Reno Omokri mocked the Labour party followers saying they should convert their insults and threats to votes.
grin grin
They should please vote Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by XerXers: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dude is becoming too boring by these gibberish repetition. Meanwhile turnout was massive in Osun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_nS-uIflc

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
So someone people even came out? I think you said no one will come out? You should be ashamed of the Egyptian mummy you're supporting for president whose misrule may end your life.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by Sparrk007(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na osun state..I am not surprised baba shaki shaki urchins plenty there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by OsunOriginal: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
How will noise makers do that?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
The fool is trending with pictures of people before the event came to life

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, the torrential insults and threats by HE Obi's illmannered supporters ,out of bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu and President Buhari just because they are not Igbo, will never translate to votes. wink
So it is Tinubu's supporters that do not insult? APC online urchins only met their match

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by Midastorch(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
XerXers:
Dude is becoming too boring by these gibberish repetition. Meanwhile turnout was massive in Osun

Lmfaooooooooo...massive has a new meaning..lwkmd

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by XerXers: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, the torrential insults and threats by HE Obi's illmannered supporters ,out of bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu and President Buhari just because they are not Igbo, will never translate to votes. wink
Next time bring a good candidate that appeals to enlightened voters not idiot, s who rely on poverty ravaged illiterates

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by Truthisunique2: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
XerXers:

I watched the video there is no crowd there

All fit be lasun followers sef, where are obidents

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by XerXers: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Midastorch:

Lmfaooooooooo...massive has a new meaning..lwkmd
Una don't change mouth oo. I thought nobody will come out sef

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by FreeStuffsNG: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So it is Tinubu's supporters that do not insult? APC online urchins only met their match
Sir, Reno is not in Asiwaju Tinubu's camp wink
He works for HE Atiku and PDP.

Reading your comment sef, I know that you are one of those Reno is calling losers.
By your uncouth comment, I can immediately decipher that you are one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The fool is trending with pictures of people before the event came to life

Na una de make im trend.

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by XerXers: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Lol. But you parade pictures taken before Obi arrival to mock Obi. Now plenty people rushed when Obi arrived and turn it to Lasun followers. Afonjas sef

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by XerXers: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sir, Reno is not in Asiwaju Tinubu's camp wink
He works for HE Atiku and PDP.

Reading your comment sef, I know that you are one of those Reno is calling losers.
By your uncouth comment, I can immediately decipher that you are one of them.
Forget story, una de cry because you are being beaten in the game since your candidate get many issues

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by FreeStuffsNG: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
XerXers:

Next time bring a good candidate that appeals to enlightened voters not idiot, s who rely on poverty ravaged illiterates
HE Atiku is coming once he finishes his exams in the UK university and the one called Peter Obi who you are fighting and insulting everyone over had a third class in Philosophy from UNN o while the one you hate because he is not Igbo had a first class in Accountancy from Chicago State University.
Your sense of justice is out of this world I can tell.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by OsunOriginal: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
XerXers:

Lol. But you parade pictures taken before Obi arrival to mock Obi. Now plenty people rushed when Obi arrived and turn it to Lasun followers. Afonjas sef

Which plenty people? They are not up to 1000 there plus the igbos that followed him Lagos and other neighboring states.

If na lie, wait till saturday and see how many votes LP will get. And this despite a son of the soil (Lasun) contesting. In 2023, there won't even be anybody to carry the flag of LP in Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by cybersoldiers: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You're the worst on Nairaland.

Check your posts. You have no manners not even a manageable one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Which plenty people? They are not up to 1000 there plus the igbos that followed him Lagos and other neighboring states.

If na lie, wait till saturday and see how many votes LP will get. And this despite a son of the soil (Lasun) contesting. In 2023, there won't even be anybody to carry the flag of LP in Osun.
Peter Obi is not hoping to win Osun or Sw, that'ss the only zone tinubu would win.Or you think tinubu would get up to 50 people if he comes to Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by XerXers: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Atiku is coming once he finishes his exams in the UK university and the one called Peter Obi who you are fighting and insulting everyone over had a third class in Philosophy from UNN o while the one you hate because he is not Igbo had a first class in Accountancy from Chicago State University.
Your sense of justice is out of this world I can tell.
Let him come out and tell us his plans to make Nigeria better. Obi has been doing excellently well in that regard.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by FreeStuffsNG: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
XerXers:

Forget story, una de cry because you are being beaten in the game since your candidate get many issues
I am for Asiwaju Tinubu and not in Reno's camp.

I completely agree with you that every human being has issues but for Asiwaju Tinubu,honestly, the only issue he has has been solved.

He would just focus on the geoplolitical zones with the highest population and highest number of registered voters so he does not need to bother if HE Atiku takes the whole of the SE votes with the lowest population and number of registered voters as usual wink

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by Dubaku543: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The hatred they have for Ikpeazu and the useless Supreme court governor is even worse! Do you know what it means to set the house of a sitting governor ablaze?? Uzodimma moves with military and sometimes they hide him armoured car so he doesn't get ambushed. Uzodimma governs his State from Abuja.

Why didn't they hate Osibanjo, Obasanjo or Yardua?

Buhari and Tinubu have openly declared their hate for a tribe!! (Igbos) which is totally unacceptable!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by XerXers: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Una Sabi formulate story. People rushed there because of Obi. Number of votes Lasun will get is irrelevant in analyzing Obi chances. People vote for actual contestants and Obi is not a guber contestant in Osun

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by FreeStuffsNG: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
cybersoldiers:

You're the worst on Nairaland.

Check your posts. You have no manners not even a manageable one.
Really? Please indulge me as I challenge you to bring just one single post out where I have ever been rude.
Please bring it out.
I am never rude offline nor online. I was well raised wink

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:

So this one nobi crowd? Wetin e be?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by OsunOriginal: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi is not hoping to win Osun or Sw, that'ss the only zone tinubu would win.Or you think tinubu would get up to 50 people if he comes to Anambra?

He will be defeated even in SE...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I am for Asiwaju Tinubu and not in Reno's camp.

I completely agree with you that every human being has issues but for Asiwaju Tinubu,honestly, the only issue he has has been solved.

He would just focus on the geoplolitical zones with the highest population and highest number of registered voters so he does not need to bother if HE Atiku takes the whole of the SE votes with the lowest population and number of registered voters as usual wink
Oga Atiku is not winning the SE Tnkiu

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by Dpharisee: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nairaland should create a section for this guy instead of clogging FP with every nonsense that comes out of his mouth from his base abroad.

He is showcasing pictures before the main start of the rally without mentioning that Obi is an astute timekeeper, other politicians will normally arrive 2 hours after the official time when they are sure that a large crowd would have formed but Obi that we know will arrive 15 minutes before the official time.

He doesn't believe in so called "Nigerian Time" of coming late to events even his enemies will attest to this part of his character

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

He will be defeated even in SE...
Better concentrate on making sure your Agbado master does not lose Lagos.It is beginning to look like he would lose the state or win with a margin of less than 5000 votes

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Belongs To Muslims, An "Infidel" Will Not Rule In 2023! - MUSLIM CLERIC / Photos: Southern Kaduna Dump Peter Obi - Obidient / Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.