Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Best Sites For Free Online Education In 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Sites For Free Online Education In 2022 (119 Views)

The Best Free Online Education Websites For All Adults (the Top 25) / The Saddening Collapse Of Education In Nigeria / WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Sites For Free Online Education In 2022 by Okcupid: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
I have always wanted to learn Spanish from the internet but it’s like the universe never wanted me to.

I was so passionate, so interested and I even thought maybe going to Spain would help me learn the language. But, where is the money?

So I slowly used my apps and even used simple words such as Mucho Gusto, Gracias and Hola in my conversations! The year began and I made a vow that this year would not end without me learning the language.

2 months into the year, COVID-19 happened and the Stay Home policy was heightened. This meant that finally I could learn whatever I wanted and I got to stay home for 24 hours. It was like I finally found freedom and I was unleashed!

Remember when you once wished that the world would halt for a minute so that you can get time to breathe? Well, I think that the wish has finally come true. With the stay and work from home measures, one must be having a few hours to spare. Those hours should be dedicated to at least learning a new skill, language, recipe among many other things. It’s a period to detox and recharge your energies.

*CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CHECK LIST OF SCHOOLS AND ENROLL NOW*

[url] https://respectfulpleaabsolve.com/uiw6xzuai?key=d560159f99c625fcaad3ebcd322af8af [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Phd Fellowships From The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds At The University Of Birming / If Comptia A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002) Exams Are Still Available For Attending / Data Science Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.