Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

British Prime Minister Aspirant, Kemi Knocks Nigerian Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Prime Minister Aspirant, Kemi Knocks Nigerian Politician (372 Views)

A Pakistani Is Mayor Of London And An Indian British Prime Minister- Peter Obi / Sowore: Body Of SANs Knocks Nigerian Government, Demands Investigation Into Cour / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1)

British Prime Minister Aspirant, Kemi Knocks Nigerian Politician by chiamakaTV: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
British PM Aspirant, Kemi Badenoch, Knocks Nigerian Politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NKC-kxJBQ

British Prime Minister aspirant, Kemi Badenoch, has knocked Nigerian politicians, as she announced her bid for the top office.

Her comments have been generating reactions on TwitterNG on Wednesday.

Badenoch is of Nigerian descent.

She said, “I’m ambitious for our party and our country. I chose to become a conservative MP to serve and I chose this country because here, I can be free and I can be everything that I wanted to be.

“I grew up in Nigeria and I saw firsthand when politicians are in it for themselves. When they use private money as their piggybanks, when they promise the earth and they pollute not just the earth but the whole political atmosphere with their failure to serve others.

“I came to Britain, determined to make my way in a country where hardwork and honesty can take you anywhere.”

Credit: Twitter | OluwamayowaTJ
Re: British Prime Minister Aspirant, Kemi Knocks Nigerian Politician by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2022

(1)

TOO BAD!! Was Portable Telling Obafemi Awolowo To Kiss His Ass? (see Photo) / Privatization: Should NNPC Stop Exploration Of Niger Delta Henceforth? / PT State Of The Race: Is It A Three-horse Race?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.