Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? (565 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Petrol Scarcity To Linger As Cargoes Are ‘Stranded’ / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Penguin2: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
This evening we were all greeted with Tinubu’s shenanigan of meeting with the leadership of National Association of Nigerian Students [NANS (Fayemi’s lapdogs)] in a bid to find solution to the lingering ASUU strike.

As a follow up, Tinubu, with his running mate, has promised to meet with the leadership of ASUU and try to broker peace towards ending the months long strike.

But one wonders under what capacity Tinubu is functioning.

Is Tinubu already discharging Presidential functions, illegitimately, without waiting to to know the result of elections?

Or was Tinubu appointed Education Minister on his way back from Osun state?

Or was he appointed Labour Minister last night?

Which section of Labour law gives a presidential candidate of any political party the mandate to negotiate with Labour unions?

When you discover that the answers to these questions are in the negative, you’d realize that the APC led Federal Government surreptitiously allowed the ASUU strike to linger for this long and keep vast number of Nigerian Students at home so that Tinubu can come in as a messiah and ‘broker’ peace and thereby score cheap political points.

Tell Tinubu and APC and their merchants of lies, deceit and propaganda, that Nigerians are wiser now and will never be deceived again.

So, tell Tinubu and APC that we know their game and are not impressed.

Penguin is a bird of reason!

3 Likes

Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by IamWonderful: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Already
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Youngwiz71(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Don't worry we know their game.... That drug lord will wee wee in his body come 2023, even if he likes he should give Nigerians 24hrs electricity we're not moved.... Obidatti all the way

3 Likes

Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by madridguy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Eddygourdo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Even if he calls off the strike by paying with money he stole from lagos, it would not make him smell aso rock next year.

At least students would all have gained from his years of robbery of a state.

4 Likes

Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Jack500: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin grin

When Tinubu intervene and ASUU strike is called off, please,if you are a student don't resume o, stay in your father's house because it is Tinubu that end the strike.

Tinubu victory will send most of you to comma in 2023

On your mandate Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by HeavenVGate: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Penguin2:
This evening we were all greeted with Tinubu’s shenanigan of meeting with the leadership of National Association of Nigerian Students [NANS (Fayemi’s lapdogs)] in a bid to find solution to the lingering ASUU strike.

As a follow up, Tinubu, with his running mate, has promised to meet with the leadership of ASUU and try to broker peace towards ending the months long strike.

But one wonders under what capacity Tinubu is functioning.

Is Tinubu already discharging Presidential functions, illegitimately, without waiting to to know the result of elections?

Or was Tinubu appointed Education Minister on his way back from Osun state?

Or was he appointed Labour Minister last night?

Which section of Labour law gives a presidential candidate of any political party the mandate to negotiate with Labour unions?

When you discover that the answers to these questions are in the negative, you’d realize that the APC led Federal Government surreptitiously allowed the ASUU strike to linger for this long and keep vast number of Nigerian Students at home so that Tinubu can come in as a messiah and ‘broker’ peace and thereby score cheap political points.

Tell Tinubu and APC and their merchants of lies, deceit and propaganda, that Nigerians are wiser now and will never be deceived again.

So, tell Tinubu and APC that we know their game and are not impressed.

Penguin is a bird of reason!
When we say you kids don't know politics, you think na joke, now you're getting it
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Penguin2: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
HeavenVGate:

When we say you kids don't know politics, you think na joke, now you're getting it

We are getting nada

We are just telling you that like we saw Buhari’s game from million miles away, so are we seeing your game now.

And this time you will not succeed like Buhari did.

4 Likes

Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Penguin2: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:
grin grin

When Tinubu intervene and ASUU strike is called off, please,if you are a student don't resume o, stay in your father's house because it is Tinubu that end the strike.

Tinubu victory will send most of you to comma in 2023

On your mandate Jagaban

Unfortunately for you, I’m far done with my education.

And guess what? I had both my secondary and tertiary education in private schools and was never affected by ASUU strikes.

But that I enjoyed that luxury doesn’t mean I should not care about others who are having their time wasted by heartless and inhuman government.

That’s where we are different. Because for you, if you are not affected then it’s not your business. But me? I’m too altruistic to look away whilst my fellow humans suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Omoslim26: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Penguin2:

And guess what? I had both my secondary and tertiary education in private schools and was never affected by ASUU strikes.

But that I enjoyed that luxury doesn’t mean I should not care about others who are having their time wasted by heartless and inhuman government.

That’s where we are different. Because for you, if you are not affected then it’s not your business. But me? I’m too altruistic to look away whilst my fellow humans suffer.

Those kids they kept home for months doing nothing, have now found a full time job and that is pulling down apc grin
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Honjoshy4u: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Osun NANS na one resolve the strike
Na Osun NANS he meet, the fake part sef
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Truthisunique2: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Even if he calls off the strike by paying with money he stole from lagos, it would not make him smell aso rock next year.

At least students would all have gained from his years of robbery of a state.
Ngige confirmed na 1trillion ASUU dey demand from FG

Can tilumbu cough that out when all he would spend for his election no reach such amount
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Eddygourdo(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Ngige confirmed na 1trillion ASUU dey demand from FG

Can tilumbu cough that out when all he would spend for his election no reach such amount

you underestimate the level of stealing he has done over the years. He has the money and should be allowed to use it to bail the students from hardship. It is our money by the way.
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Prince111111: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Penguin2:

just leave the mofo pls
Re: Was ASUU Strike Left To Linger So Tinubu Could Play Politics With It? by Jack500: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Penguin2:

It is suprising how you are blaming the whole thing on Tinubu, that's what hatred has done to you.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets 37 State Chairmen Of The APC, Today in Abuja / Peter Obi Keeps Deceiving People With Figures, A Chronic Liar / 2023: Ex-deputy Governor Katagum, Others Defect To PDP In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.