Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You (563 Views)

Ghana �� Will Keep On Winning Nigeria �� If Nigerians Fail To Do These Commo / Let's See How Traditional And Cultural You Are With The Following Try. / Agreed To Stay Diplomatic Whistleblower Stay In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You by 2buffagain(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
- You feel you should be worshiped because of age seniority even when you are being direspectful to a younger person.
- You feel someone giving you a heads up (FYI) about something means they are trying to make you look stupid (especially if that person is younger). Because your age makes you psychic and know all.
- You feel unrelated adults younger than you and who do not know your last name cannot call you by your first name without brother/sister/uncle/aunty or some other fake familial title.
- The thought of your wife having a voice in the house is something you can't deal with. (This singular point contributes to a major percentage of all "Boohoo I brought my wife here and she messed me up" stories)

I could go on, but bottom line, leave your excessive self-importance in Nigeria or please remain there for the sake of you and everyone's mental health.

Nobody cares.

This is a PSA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You by ipobarecriminals: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You by 1Sharon(f): 4:33am On Jul 14, 2022
grin

They will soon come and say you want to stop their progress and don't want them to travel abroad

Imalma1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You by crackhaus: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2022
LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You by 2buffagain(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
1Sharon:
grin

They will soon come and say you want to stop their progress and don't want them to travel abroad

Imalma1

Abroad is not for them if they have not gotten that cave-man/cave-woman foolishness out their system.
It will only land them in jail or slapped by a teenager in the street like that old idiotic naija woman in the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You by ChiefThot(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
2buffagain:
- You feel you should be worshiped because of age seniority even when you are being direspectful to a younger person.
- You feel someone giving you a heads up (FYI) about something means they are trying to make you look stupid (especially if that person is younger). Because your age makes you psychic and know all.
- You feel unrelated adults younger than you and who do not know your last name cannot call you by your first name without brother/sister/uncle/aunty or some other fake familial title.
- The thought of your wife having a voice in the house is something you can't deal with. (This singular point contributes to a major percentage of all "Boohoo I brought my wife here and she messed me up" stories)

I could go on, but bottom line, leave your excessive self-importance in Nigeria or please remain there for the sake of you and everyone's mental health.

Nobody cares.

This is a PSA.

I hate those types. They are the loudest and most disrespectful idiots. They will disrespect someone just because they crawled out their mothers vagina seconds before you, but be surprised that they get that same energy right back.

I too wish they stay their bush selves back in naija.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi, Wants Divorce Severely Punished / Liecester Reburies King Richard III / Caption This Head-style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.