Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Need Suggestions On The Best 70k - 90k(max) Generator To Buy For A Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Suggestions On The Best 70k - 90k(max) Generator To Buy For A Business (234 Views)

Used Thermocool Junior Max Generator For Sale / Thread Closed. Phone acquired.Iphone 7 Plus 128Gb needed(price range 70k-90k) / Tec Junior Max 1500 Generator To Power Haier Thermocool Refrigerator HRF-160EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suggestions On The Best 70k - 90k(max) Generator To Buy For A Business by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
So after my Tiger generator aka I better pass my neighbour burnt my music system(home theatre), 3 bulbs, fan and my two original chargers(1 few months ago and the other tonight), I decided to upgrade it to a bigger and better generator.

Please, I am currently searching for a medium range generating set between 70,000 to 80,000(I can still stretch it to 90k if need be) to buy for my business, I want to stop using the Tiger generating set aka I better pass my neighbour that I am currently using for a lot of reasons, which includes burning my bulbs and chargers, gadgets, it also gives a lot of mechanical issues, starting palaver etc.

What I am considering in the new gen is low fuel consumption, a generator that can stay up for a long time i.e during festive period, I may need to switch it on almost throughout the day, a durable one etc.

What I use in my shop is just 3 to 5 bulbs(white ones), my fan and charger, a music system and I may add TV as time goes on or when I move to a bigger place.

From my search online, I found elepaq 2.2, 2.5 and 2.8 kva(s)... then firman 1.1, 1.8 and 2.5 kva(but these firman brands online prices are higher than the budget)...

Which other ones can you suggest OR feel is the best?

I will appreciate all responses, thank you all in advance...

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dragnet
Please, your help is needed on this post(Ignore my moniker please)
Re: I Need Suggestions On The Best 70k - 90k(max) Generator To Buy For A Business by Abudu2000(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2022
These things are just getting too expensive to maintain on the long run. Generator now now will start shorting oil and u ring and keep ringing. May God help out light situation in the future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD Thinkpad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen(silver) I7-8th, 16gb, 512gb SOLD SOLD Pen / Ipad Pro 4th Gen 1TB / Boxed 2019 Macbook Pro 16" Core I7...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.