Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha (66904 Views)

I’ll Rather Be A Proud Prostitute Than Suffer With My Beauty - Tacha / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by spydera: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

..., but...all prostitutes...
..., But... I give up...
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
thesicilian:
She didn't actually call herself a prostitute. I guess most people don't really understand sarcasm.

It’s not like they don’t understand sarcasm, it’s because it came from a woman in the limelight.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Maverick777: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mckandre:
People will always misunderstand what she meant, in actual sense the poster is implying every girl hustling legitimately or not for her daily bread out there is a prostitute. The poster is just being stereotypical, anyone can vow not to surfer but double their hustle.
double their hustle with what, beauty?
why not say, 'I am too smart to suffer'?
If you use beauty as a yardstick not to suffer, it only means you intend using your beauty to amass wealth, and that only points to one angle.

use your head!
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
No dey disguise
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Rebuke: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
MUMU
You're ugly but still a prostitute

Na una wey no sabi read be mumu na.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by BloomingDale(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Don’t mind all these yeye Nigerian men. Them too jealous Nigerian women. Even when you are on your own lane and want nothing to do with them, they will still come and disturb you with their petty jealousies and envy. Abeg, just curve them and keep walking.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Deicide: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Without all the makeup she looks like trash
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by phemmyfour: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
emmabest2000:
I don't trust bloggers
They might have edited what she said or rather read her comment wrongly
from BBN, her response has always been foolish and unintelligent e.g

Ebuka: What are the qualities do you think you have that can make you win?

Tacha: No leave, no transfer
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by BloomingDale(f): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Deicide:
Without all the makeup she looks like trash

No let jealousy kill you. Life is too short. Focus on yourself and leave her alone. Only small minded people with no life ambition gossip about others.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Immanuelsnr: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Papichulostunne(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
emmabest2000:
I don't trust bloggers
They might have edited what she said or rather read her comment wrongly

After trumph called Africa "Shit hole" i remember your illitrate president saying something similar to what you just said now.. That he dont believe social media and how they manipulate news..

Buhari = emmabest = illiterate
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Emperorx: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Kids and growing teens will see this and tow the line. There should be consequence for talks like this. It's her business what she does in private. But it should be a crime when she campaigns with it publicly.
Last I checked, PROSTITUTION is still a criminal offence here. She needs to be taken in for questioning and probably prosecution. Our society needs urgent protection from people like her.
this can only be possible in a country that is being ruled by people that has right thinking mind not country that is ruled by idiots and Animals
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Asour: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Kids and growing teens will see this and tow the line. There should be consequence for talks like this. It's her business what she does in private. But it should be a crime when she campaigns with it publicly.
Last I checked, PROSTITUTION is still a criminal offence here. She needs to be taken in for questioning and probably prosecution. Our society needs urgent protection from people like her.

You probably don't get it.

These people earn their living by being in popular culture conversations AKA daily gossips.

They literally live for the attention!
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Finisher07(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
od501:

Before now?

We know nah
Before no be ASHAWO you be sad
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Otasikwe(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Eweehhee

Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by fman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Of course we know that already

You are a product of prostitution

You inherited prostitution

And you have confessed to be a prostitute.

So, stay there with your prostitution
if she give u pooci,
You no go collect?
As for me, I go collect wotoporously
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Mckandre(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maverick777:

double their hustle with what, beauty?
why not say, 'I am too smart to suffer'?
If you use beauty as a yardstick not to suffer, it only means you intend using your beauty to amass wealth, and that only points to one angle.

use your head!
i guess beauty pageant queens are also prostitutes,airhostess, actresses even models aswell, I'm not talking about their Nigerian counterparts here. All these professions have beauty as one of their main criteria for enrollment, so basically evryone of those re prostitutes? Not everyone in a given type of profession have the mindset of selling their body. U and that OP of that tweet is biased.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
thesicilian:

I'm amazed at the number of people who misunderstood that post

The quote doesn’t change the meaning of the word “prostitute” which she claimed to be.

The guy never said that’s the meaning of the word he just said that’s how it begins.

So yeah she literally admitted to being a prostitute.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by incandescentena: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Stevosty: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
If BBNAIJA is not prostitution, I wonder what it is.
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by blaise26abj(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Context people .. chai . Comprehension problems . So if your pastor says “ they say it is foolish to follow Christ , then I must be a very foolish man “ . It means you are an ardent follower of Christ . Not that you are a literal foolish man .

So tacha is saying she is a believer in not suffering before getting things
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by onuman: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingsman66:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/im-a-proud-prostitute-says-tacha/amp/
Any woman whose virginity was not broken by her husband qualifies as a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by KingDash: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
No be lie bros.. me sef follow run am
Dabillion:
One of my extended cousin na tacha bleepmate back then in 2015 for GRA PH
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Maverick777: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mckandre:
i guess beauty pageant queens are also prostitutes,airhostess, actresses even models aswell, I'm not talking about their Nigerian counterparts here. All these professions have beauty as one of their main criteria for enrollment, so basically evryone of those re prostitutes? Not everyone in a given type of profession have the mindset of selling their body. U and that OP of that tweet is biased.
Oga, call a spade a spade! and stop fooling yourself.
beauty should never be a yardstick to succeed,
Its just like saying, an ugly lady is bound to suffer..
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Galadimabawa: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Say the truth and be free
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by Iyeeshaar(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
The Next Titan Nigeria is back for Season 9 with N20M Grand Prize, and N5M for Runners-up

The Search for the Game Changers begins! And this could be your own opportunity as Number One Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show, THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA is back for Season 9, tagged -The Game Changers.
The Season 9 is scouting for tenacious entrepreneurs, the bravehearts, and the masterminds with unbeatable business ideas and the skills, the drive, and the will to transcend all barriers and limitations.
The winner of the Season 9 of the 12-week business reality show will walk away with a Cash Prize of N20 Million Naira, and N5 Million Naira for the Runners-up

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).
The Season 9 is brought to you by Headline Sponsor, LUNO (a global crypto company) in association with (Platinum Sponsors: Heritage Bank Plc and Tingo Mobile), (Gold Sponsor: IPNX) (Silvers Sponsors: Sifax Group and Haven Homes) and with supporting sponsorships of Lifemate furniture and NikkyTaurus.

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by bonnyhope: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Unfortunately many ladies are engaging in prostitution without declaring it.

Our society is a decayed one
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by fiercehillz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sarcasm
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by adefitim(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Her life
Re: I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha by ArewaNorth: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
I always wonder how can some people call these bitches beautiful?
I never dated a girl as ugly as these kind of girls they call beautiful! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.