Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election (15164 Views)

RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuf Joins Labour Party / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by bigpicture001: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
Photos? Let's have the pictures of the Grand Rally of The Labourers in Osogbo. All the other political parties showed us their photos; we want to see the Unpaid Labourers as they're hoeing and weeding the fields. Showing us the photos of the event shouldn't be taking now. Perhaps the photographers have not developed the films yet?

This one. Is looking for what to laff at... Go throu yesterday news.. plenty aare there, both scanty and very filled field
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by tinacrl01(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
Photos? Let's have the pictures of the Grand Rally of The Labourers in Osogbo. All the other political parties showed us their photos; we want to see the Unpaid Labourers as they're hoeing and weeding the fields. Showing us the photos of the event shouldn't be taking now. Perhaps the photographers have not developed the films yet?

Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by CockAndBullStor: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2022
It's good to dream

But it would do you a lot of good if you know that southwest is APC and APC is southwest. Cèst fini!
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Lanretoye(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Aystarz:

At least they have some hope.
You nko? What has become of your hope on APC these past 7 years. What will become of it should the impending doom, that is your principal, takes power?
I feel nothing but pity for you and your hopeless hope oo. Ndo!
who is glorifying mediocrity here?,obviously it is who cannot point what his principal achieved in 8years as a governor but wants him to take over a country.he can't even win ordinary presidential party ticket under the pdp but wants to win presidential elections,jokers.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Dont count ur chicken before they are hatched
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Jollof15: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Peter Obi and his Supporters are already giving Lasun that drink that makes them think Peter Obi can win a National Election grin grin grin

Peter Obi Noise makers, please come and be if e sure for una. Empty barrels!

Btw, I love your noise, it will ruin Atiku's chances completely. Consequently, Tinubu will cruise to presidency.

Bro how are they still oblivious to the fact that they are just spoling for Atiku, I don't know. If not for Obi, Tinubu would've faced a strong challenge from Atiku. Now he will just cruise to the presidency with ease because Obi will take away huge votes from Atiku in the SE and parts of SS

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Duru009(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
The Labor Party will not WIN a single Local government but PDP will win with a SLIM margin......
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Myhusband(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2022
LP will win landslide in osun state and presidential election and pityobi will win presidential election

abeg who dey supply sad east people SK? grin
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Hanz1: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Lol. Lasun himself knows who has the best stakes at winning Osun grin

You have to campaign against Oyetola to win. But as it stands, I wonder what you want to use.

Oyetola has smartly worked his way into the heart of every Osun citizen by simply reversing Aregbe rascal's bad policies, especially the school system and the half salary.

Even Osun NLC and TUC held a rally to support him. I don't know if it's legal for trade unions to be partisan but they did.

Osun is a civil servant state, to win their heart, simply pay workers' salaries, support traders and small businesses and just do small capital projects.

I am not supporting Oyetola but I sincerely think Oyetola he will win Osun - and even by a wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by seunjungle1(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2022
It will soon clear for 'lasun ray' eyes soon
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Sleekfingers: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Neyoosha007(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Duru009:
The Labor Party will not WIN a single Local government but PDP will win with a SLIM margin......
not even a polling unit, I can bet that
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by deeva2: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
I just hope u wont come here crying that the election was rigged when ur eyes finally clear
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=tinacrl01 post=114715090][/quote]
Watch the video and stop sharing propaganda pictures ��
I have the video if you want I can send it to you
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by toplinetrtrend: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Heeeeeeey

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting

Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by famology(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Unserious element!
With that your disgraceful outing of yesterday? Mtcheeew......
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by trilacos: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Yes but only in your village.
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by DeleTaller: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2022
solochris:
We are not expecting you to win sir, just campaign, let your presence be felt in the state so you can help us reduce BAT and Ariku's strength come 2023. That's the strategy

Once Lasun loses out on Saturday.. he goes back to his shell and there won't be no one to campaign for your Obi in Osun before 2023... That is another strategic expectation and its gonna be tragedy for Obi and his fans-milk.
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by MartinsD12(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Occurstaem(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Lasun is a clown.
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by sultry69(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Your Vote buying hope will fail you
Even if Lasun gives me money,I can never voted for him,we are in thesame constituency and he is very useless and arrogant.
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by JOemmy(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
How can a drug lord even know that there's dignity in labor?
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Iamw0nderful: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting
Just watch as your declaration come to pass in your life and family members life, you will learn never to tempt GOD in your folly

Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Paullo19:

U will vote for him..not portharcort.
you are just floating around, you don't even know what is going on in Port Harcourt...
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
adioolayi:
The problem here is...

It's the losing sides that are always shocked!

I still don't know why someone that will lose, with all indicators, do not know prior to election...when the thing is not rocket science....Yet, they get dazed of losing.

Election sef

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by sonofthunder: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lmao! You people just like saying rubbish! Which shock will Lasun of Labour party shock at the polls. Is 5% of total votes a shocker to you and your people that think like you?
Lol... Understand my point sir
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by Paullo19: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
you are just floating around, you don't even know what is going on in Port Harcourt...
See who dey talk ..lol.. at least I know what's happening around me bro..u can speak for urself not for everybody
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by guychidile: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Let the change start off right now
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by guychidile: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Let the change start off right now.
Re: Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuff Says LP Will Surprise Many By Winning The Election by fantasy2018: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ola260:

Go and commit suicide
hOW CAN YOU TELL YOUR FELLOW HUMAN TO LABOR TILL DEATH? I once met Tinubu, I was surprised by how bad he smelled 10 ft from me. With all that money, he couldn't have taken shower at least? He stinks inside and outside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha El-Rufai Presents Her Children For Vaccination - Flag-off Measles Campaign / Illegal Recruitment: Buhari Vows Sanctions, ICPC Indicts Ngige Ministry, Others / Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.