Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack (711 Views)

Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio / At 6pm Peter Obi Yet To Arrive Campaign Venue Due To Crowd / Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Pogba12: 5:37am On Jul 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Viscuz: 5:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Did Tinubu or the sitting president and vice visit Ozubulu where same happened-in Anambra ?

Una go just dey find talk from nothing

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Abdul05: 5:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Only the south east region alone ,Peter obi pledges his loyalty to ..just imagine thatgrin grin grin

This is one of many reasons why a politician like obi can never reach the peek of his career.... grin grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Pogba12: 5:44am On Jul 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

You have a really low IQ.
how, you with high IQ? Tell us more.

Typical characteristic of Obi supporters.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Bravetunde: 5:45am On Jul 14, 2022
If you are collecting stipends to project a we'll known drug baron and wanted cocaine dealer.
Remember they are setting up a government that is suspected to have links with Boko Haram,is that money or tribaslism more important than your life and throat.
Boko boys will not ask if you supported the sick agbado master before doing what they are known for.
If you love peace,life, justice,job, security, etc vote for Gregory obi or for the sake of our lives vote for atiku.
Once Boko wins I don japa.
My throat and life is very important to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Viscuz: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Pogba12:

What are the characteristics of Obi supporters?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Pogba12: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:

What are the characteristics of Obi supporters?
they are intolerant to criticism of their principal.

Una know una self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Viscuz: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
If you are collecting stipends to project a we'll known drug baron and wanted cocaine dealer.
Remember they are setting up a government that is suspected to have links with Boko Haram,is that money or tribaslism more important than your life and throat.
Boko boys will not ask if you supported the sick agbado master before doing what they are known for.
If you love peace,life, justice,job, security, etc vote for Gregory obi or for the sake of our lives vote for atiku.

Them no Dey learn

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by beeblack: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Rubbish, are you using this to campaign against Obi?

How much were you given by APC?

You better be obedient before you regret

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Viscuz: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Pogba12:
they are intolerant to criticism of their principal.

Una know una self.

You are being petty looking for who is tolerant or intolerant .

Tinubu said PDP and LP will Labour till they die. Was your data not active then ?

Intolerant my foot .

Prior to 2015 election when you were not insulted didn’t you shout CHANGE and voted an incompetent president?

AYENI MUSAADEBAYO for
PRESIDENT
APA
Qualification:
B.SC (HONS)

Was APA intolerant why did you not vote for him ?

CHIEF SAM EKE
for
PRESIDENT
CPP
Qualification
PHD

Was APA intolerant why did you not vote for him ?

COMFORT OLUREMISONAIYA
PRESIDENT
KOWA
Qualification
PH.D

Was APA intolerant why did you not vote for her?

2019 election ...

Mr. Donald Duke – Social Democratic Party, SDP

Was APA intolerant why did you not vote for him?

Mr Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim – Alliance for New Nigeria, ANN

Prof Kingsley Moghalu – Young Progressive Party, YPP

Hamisu Santuraki – Mega Party of Nigeria, MPN

And now you want to vote for Tinubu who ambition to become a president circles behind EMILOKAN (it’s my turn)

If intolerance will bring a credible president then you will get more . Probably not from me but people who are fed up of recycled rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by TrackerXL: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2022
I tot Azazi told your father PDP is Boko Haram n Boko Haram is PDP n we all know the Pandora criminal was a PDP member just last week

Bravetunde:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Segzy22: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2022
To Obi now? PDP misruled Nigeria? The party he just left? This guy can lie sha!!

Betrayal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by BloomingDale(f): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Pogba12:

And who told you I’m an Obi supporter? I actually was rooting for Osibanjo but he did not win the primaries.
Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by lawrenzooo: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Must everybody visit owo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Phaantom22: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Handwork of a fool, will his visit stop your self inflicted hate for him?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by cybersoldiers: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2022
Visit there as of Your sitting disastrous Buhari president has visited there.

Some Muslim thinks like toad.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Only the south east region alone ,Peter obi pledges his loyalty to ..just imagine thatgrin grin grin

This is one of many reasons why a politician like obi can never reach the peek of his career.... grin grin
and ur Tinubu visited d east when he was seeking for APC presidential primaries?.....una wicked n too selfish
Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by vhykeeytor(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Pogba12:

Seem you are too blind like a BAT that Tinubu used that heinous attack on the church to play politics. Considering it was just days to the APC presidential primaries. Why has he not visited the Kuje prison 1week after, if it took him just a day to visit owo?
Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by vhykeeytor(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:
I tot Azazi told your father PDP is Boko Haram n Boko Haram is PDP n we all know the Pandora criminal was a PDP member just last week

60% of PDP members are now in APC...so add it to the 30% Boko Haram sympathizers in APC. APC is 90% Boko Haram. Isa patami, Lai Mohammed, Ali modu sherrif, Kashim Shettima, El rufia, Muhammadu Buhari, Ali Ndume, Yerima, Rauf Aregbesola, Tanko Al Makura, Tukur buratia, Ganduje, etc
Re: Peter Obi Yet To Visit Owo Catholic Church One Month After Attack by Dagah2: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Abdul05:

Of cause, he won't reach the peek of his career he'll rather reach the peak of his career. Itiboribo mmuo!

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Were Offered No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo / Ondo People Attack Akeredolu For Supporting Tinubu / APC Used Someone I Know To Act As Bishop. They Are Cursed. Arc Bishop Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.