Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? (313 Views)

Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Jollof15: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2022
I remember before the 2015 election, huge amounts of memes and videos were shared online and posts were written claiming that Buhari would Islamize Nigeria. That obviously didn't come to pass...

So this time around, the yelling up amd down that the Muslim Muslim ticket is a plan to Islamize Nigeria just seems so stale lol. Almost like those saying it dont believe it themselves. Like can anyone with sense believe that Tinubu, a southerner who is obviously not even a religious muslim, and who has a pastor wife, will Islamize nigeria when Buhari failed to? And what does Islamize Nigeria actually mean?

Just my 2 cents

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Obviously undecided
Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by seunmsg(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Jollof15:
I remember before the 2015 election, huge amounts of memes and videos were shared online and posts were written claiming that Buhari would Islamize Nigeria. That obviously didn't come to pass...

So this time around, the yelling up amd down that the Muslim Muslim ticket is a plan to Islamize Nigeria just seems so stale lol. Almost like those saying it dont believe it themselves. Like can anyone with sense believe that Tinubu, a southerner who is obviously not even a religious muslim, and who has a pastor wife, will Islamize nigeria when Buhari failed to? And what does Islamize Nigeria actually mean?

Just my 2 cents

It’s all politics. If I’m not on Tinubu’s side, I would also be attacking him on the same point. Even though I feel we should elevate the discussion beyond primitive sentiments like religion, it’s a sticky issue that won’t go away. After the election, we shall all be alright.

1 Like

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Etranshub(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Not really

1 Like

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Bravetunde: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
If you love your life and throat you must advoid voting for Boko Haram sponsors and the most wanted drug baron in America.
Remember Boko Haram won't ask if you supported theivenubu before doing what they are known for.
A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Pierohandsome: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2022
If you are in this country and don't know that Nigeria ranks number 7 in the world list of most religious persecution of Christians,then I can't help you .

With the fulani mayhem all accross Christian communities in Nigeria,and you say there is no Islamization agenda,then your brain needs Medical check up

2 Likes

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Rubbish

The east will cannot be islamize...

Ediots tried water bill, tried Ruga,tried everything.. e no work

this too cannot work.....

Igbos will be alright, I assure you

1 Like

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Jollof15: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Pierohandsome:
If you are in this country and don't know that Nigeria ranks number 7 in the world list of most religious persecution of Christians,then I can't help you .

With the fulani mayhem all accross Christian communities in Nigeria,and you say there is no Islamization agenda,then your brain needs Medical check up

The truth is, what the fulani bandits are doing to Hausas in Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina and Kebbi is worse than anything happening to Christians. So it seems more like, Buhari is incompetent with regards to insecurity in general, not a specific plot against Christians.

But thats besides the point, did Buhari Islamize Nigeria or not?
Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Such move to Islamize the country Nigeria will further divide the nation patapata tongue

1 Like

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Pierohandsome: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Jollof15:

The truth is, what the fulani bandits are doing to Hausas in Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina and Kebbi is worse than anything happening to Christians. So it seems more like, Buhari is incompetent with regards to insecurity in general, not a specific plot against Christians.

But thats besides the point, did Buhari Islamize Nigeria or not?
Yes he did. He appointed Muslim extremists in all strategic positions including the security agencies. Christians have been killed more than anytime in history under buhari's regime.

Whether Buhari islamized Nigeria? Yes he did ,but only failed. And no one can islamized Nigeria,no matter how they push. Christians will always react to all their plots. But saying that their observation of the plots is not true is baseless rebutal

3 Likes

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Jollof15: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2022
author=Pierohandsome post=114715581]Yes he did. He appointed Muslim extremists in all strategic positions including the security agencies. Christians have been killed more than anytime in history under buhari's regime.

Whether Buhari islamized Nigeria? Yes he did ,but only failed. And no one can islamized Nigeria,no matter how they push. Christians will always react to all their plots. But saying that their observation of the plots is not true is baseless rebutal[/quote]

You are contradicting yourself my friend. First you said he did Islamize Nigeria, now you say he failed. But I think you agree with me that Buhari failed to Islamize Nigeria? You agree that Nigeria currently is not Islamized
Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by CrownOfClay724: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2022
With the Izala goons running the show, I guess the argument holds water to a reasonable extent.

We only knew Boko Haram.
Now, some sacred and untouchable militia that answer to an Islamic cleric; and call themselves Bandit now holds sway and break into wherever they want.

That, to me, is enough Islamisation.

1 Like

Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Truthisunique2: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2022
If it's stale and mere propaganda kwanwaso won't be appointing VP Pastor

So the joke is on you
Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by Pierohandsome: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jollof15:

author=Pierohandsome post=114715581]Yes he did. He appointed Muslim extremists in all strategic positions including the security agencies. Christians have been killed more than anytime in history under buhari's regime.

Whether Buhari islamized Nigeria? Yes he did ,but only failed. And no one can islamized Nigeria,no matter how they push. Christians will always react to all their plots. But saying that their observation of the plots is not true is baseless rebutal

You are contradicting yourself my friend. First you said he did Islamize Nigeria, now you say he failed. But I think you agree with me that Buhari failed to Islamize Nigeria? You agree that Nigeria currently is not Islamized
You sound aloof from the point. If you wanted to rape a woman,and failed,when you get arrested,you will be charged for attempted rape and the punishment is same as rape.

If he tried Islamization plot and failed because of the the resistance from the Christian community. Should they now keep silent and fold their hands and allow them succeed? So why saying because Buhari didn't succeed then they shouldn't resist any other move and allow them continue with their evil push?

If someone wants to kill you and failed ,will you say because he failed then you have nothing to worry about when you begin to see other subtle move?
Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by kelvinginzie: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jollof15:

Just my 2 cents

Tell that to Deborah the young lady that was killed for blasphemy.
Re: Does The Muslim-muslim And Islamize Nigeria Propaganda Feel Stale This Time? by ajekpaks(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jollof15:

Just my 2 cents

President Muslim
Senate Muslim
Chief Justice...
Etc...

(1) (Reply)

Plateau: Gov Lalong Warned Against Signing Peace Accord With Terrorists / SSS; Tinubu Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will De-stabilize Nigeria, Endanger Christians / Tambuwal Many Sins Of Betrayal And Backbiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.