Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear (489 Views)

Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image / Falana: Border Closure And Hate Speech Bill Are Illegal / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by solidifi: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu said he is jagaban. So why is he afraid. His hateful speeches on other parties especially the Labour party has clearly shown that.

Whenever he goes out for a political rally, he does not concentrate and speak positively. This is somebody who is aspiring to be a 'country's president.

The way and manner the northerners are afraid of restructuring or better still dividing Nigeria, is the same way Tinubu is afraid of 2023 presidential election. I'm not begging anybody to agree with me because that's a clear fact.

One thing gives me joy. Whether Peter Obi wins the 2023 presidential election or not, I am happy.
At least let it be on record that someone has come out to help Nigeria, but Nigerians again clearly showed that they enjoy bloodshed, toutism, nepotism, tribalism, religious bigotry, above all backwardness and underdevelopment.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by Cypress042(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2022
He's just a jagaban, he has nothing new to impress Nigerians with undecided
Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by Softmirror: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2022
grin

IT IS NOT HATE SPEECH AT ALL, AN IGBO MAN BY THE NAME SIMON EKPA DIDN'T SAY OTHERWISE cheesy!

Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by Deprofessional(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Softmirror:
grin

IT IS NOT HATE SPEECH AT ALL, AN IGBO MAN BY THE NAME SIMON EKPA DIDN'T SAY OTHERWISE cheesy!

If you know the meaning of that verse, you will realize BAT is pursuing presidency in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by Softmirror: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Deprofessional:

If you know the meaning of that verse, you will realize BAT is pursuing presidency in vain.

grin BAT IS NOT A LABOURER. PETER OBI IS A LABOURER AND HE IS LABOURING IN VAIN.
Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by solidifi: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
If Peter Obi is a labourer according to you, that's great. That's exactly what we want now.

You lack knowledge of principles and practices of Economics. Labour creates wealth.

Go and read Adam Smith's book and also check the pattern of Ndigbo.
Unlike you lazy parasites, behaving like spoons, - waiting for food to be ready.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by AfonjaEmir: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2022
A thread opened by an enlightened individual. .....but before digesting the initial comment Tinubu miscreants enter the background and exhibit their known zombie preferences.

Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2022
solidifi:
Tinubu said he is jagaban. So why is he afraid. His hateful speeches on other parties especially the Labour party has clearly shown that.

Whenever he goes out for a political rally, he does not concentrate and speak positively. This is somebody who is aspiring to be a 'country's president.

The way and manner the northerners are afraid of restructuring or better still dividing Nigeria, is the same way Tinubu is afraid of 2023 presidential election. I'm not begging anybody to agree with me because that's a clear fact.

One thing gives me joy. Whether Peter Obi wins the 2023 presidential election or not, I am happy.
At least let it be on record that someone has come out to help Nigeria, but Nigerians again clearly showed that they enjoy bloodshed, toutism, nepotism, tribalism, religious bigotry, above all backwardness and underdevelopment.
Nigerians want Obi....d elites n some paid urchins especially our brothers from d west want us to suffer simply because it is their tribe n nothing must stop it
Re: Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear by Kaiser20: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu's legacy and popularity is only based on:
Agbero lifestyle
Rascality
Propaganda and fake news
Intimidation and oppression

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Criticizes Harrasment Of Youths Who Own Laptops In Nigeria (Video) / Don't Judge Tinubu With Buhari's Failure, Mr Jollof Tells Celebs (video) / Just In: Tinibu Sponsoring OPC And Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.