Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Want To Buy Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy Adsense Account (570 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense Account / I Want To Buy Adsense Alone, I Have A Website / Warning: Don't Buy Adsense Account Again Or You Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Spunkyempire: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Hello there, I have been blogging since Feb this year. My blog is mainly on entertainment, music download precisely. But each time I request for the AdSense they always turn me down.

My question is, if I buy AdSense account will it work on my blog or how do they do it?

Because I see a lot of threads where people wants to sale their AdSense account.
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2022
I want to sell mine
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Spunkyempire: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
I want to sell mine

0.7.0.61seven07576
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Spunkyempire:

0.7.0.61seven07576
How much are you buying yours
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Spunkyempire: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
How much are you buying yours

Send me message on WhatsApp boss
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Spunkyempire:

Send me message on WhatsApp boss
Am not on whatsapp let talk on letchat
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Spunkyempire: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
Am not on whatsapp let talk on letchat

Let chat kwa
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Spunkyempire:

Let chat kwa
okay
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by kenniefawole(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Spunkyempire:
Hello there, I have been blogging since Feb this year. My blog is mainly on entertainment, music download precisely. But each time I request for the AdSense they always turn me down.

My question is, if I buy AdSense account will it work on my blog or how do they do it?

Because I see a lot of threads where people wants to sale their AdSense account.

Except you buy the adsense with the domain which means you won’t be able to use your old domain name

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Spunkyempire: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
kenniefawole:

Except you buy the adsense with the domain which means you won’t be able to use your old domain name

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by faceland: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Spunkyempire:

Your site is ILLEGAL because of the DOWNLOAD.

The truth is, if you buy an AdSense account, your DOMAIN NAME would still have to be submitted and review before you can show ads. It was in the old days that you can add website once you have AdSense account. Now each new website must be reviewed, then approved or not.

Anyway, I have a tactics to get you into AdSense but it's lots of work. I would use your domain name but host a different blog, the. After approval, you can switch back to your download website until you are caught and banned. Best advice is to change you niche or find another ad company because you one day need an AdSense account for a legit website... Just being honest with you bro.
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by faceland: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
kenniefawole:

⬆️⬆️⬆️
FACTS
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Spunkyempire: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
faceland:

Your site is ILLEGAL because of the DOWNLOAD.

The truth is, if you buy an AdSense account, your DOMAIN NAME would still have to be submitted and review before you can show ads. It was in the old days that you can add website once you have AdSense account. Now each new website must be reviewed, then approved or not.

Anyway, I have a tactics to get you into AdSense but it's lots of work. I would use your domain name but host a different blog, the. After approval, you can switch back to your download website until you are caught and banned. Best advice is to change you niche or find another ad company because you one day need an AdSense account for a legit website... Just being honest with you bro.

Thanks for reaching out...so if I delete every downloadable content they'd approve?
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by faceland: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Spunkyempire:

Thanks for reaching out...so if I delete every downloadable content they'd approve?

The download is a major no-no... So if you remove it (and you are not violating any of theirr other policies), you would get approved.

Try and do the right thing so they don't ban you. Few years from now, you might own a YouTube channel or a big website and need that AdSense. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Spunkyempire: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
faceland:

The download is a major no-no... So if you remove it (and you are not violating any of theirr other policies), you would get approved.

Try and do the right thing so they don't ban you. Few years from now, you might own a YouTube channel or a big website and need that AdSense. Good luck.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by EmmaxKeys: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Spunkyempire:

Let chat kwa

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by EmmaxKeys: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
faceland:

Boss abeg, how much to hire you? And is there guarantee that the blog would be approved?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by faceland: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2022
EmmaxKeys:

Boss abeg, how much to hire you? And is there guarantee that the blog would be approved?

Just flash me (I would call back) 07034928847
Re: I Want To Buy Adsense Account by Littlejay(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
I want to sell mine

Fully verified?
If yes then text me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.4.9.3..98..4.4.9

(1) (Reply)

Hey Everyone / America's Best & Worst "constitution" Drinks / Easy And Cheap Webcreation Method Plus Free Info On Paypal Account Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.