Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party (24702 Views)

2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party / Why Tinubu May Lose Lagos In 2023 - Ifeanyi Maduako / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Fira09(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Araraume defects to Labour Party, picks ticket for Okigwe Senatorial zone

The son of Senator Ifeanyi Araraume, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ifeanyi Araraume Jnr has defected to the Labour Party, LP, after being denied the ticket of PDP to vie for the Okigwe Senatorial zone for the 2023 general elections.

Araraume, who was a former Commissioner for Commerce, Industry and Tourism under Governor Rochas Okorocha’s administration, resigned from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, where he was aspiring to contest, saying circumstances beyond his control necessitated a change in his political party membership.

The first son of former two-time Senator Ifeanyi Ararume, who stated this in his address to the people of Okigwe Senatorial zone on Thursday, said, “Today, I am proud to say that I am a member of the Labour Party (LP). On the platform of the Labour Party, I remain resolute in my dream to bring change and development to our Senatorial Zone.

“It is important that I address you at this point, as there have been some changes in the course of my journey to represent the great people of Okigwe Senatorial zone. I began this journey under the umbrella of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), but, circumstances beyond my control necessitated a change in my Political Party membership.”

He said he intends to carry out the responsibilities of the office when elected, to the best of his ability.

According to him, “As I reach for this goal, I acknowledge that these are turbulent times in history of our Nation and State. For many people in Imo State, they are hard times. My parents belonged to a generation whose belief was ‘we want our children to be better off than us’.

“They did their best for us, however, we are at a time where we can no longer be sure that the same will be true of our own children. As a result of the economic crisis in Nigeria today, poverty is on the increase and unemployment has reached disastrous levels among young people in particular.

“This crisis of confidence in politics and its institutions is also undermining faith in the democratic system. However my people, I urge you to remain steadfast in your belief and hope that things will get better.

“It is for this reason and more that I joined the Labour Party (LP). The LP pledges to diligently and carefully give its best members as representatives of our great nation; individuals that will not only lift us out of economic depression but kick start the much needed expeditious journey into Nigeria’s prosperity.

“To this end, therefore, I enjoin you my people to take your right to vote very seriously, since, in essence, you are giving another person the responsibility in directing or delivering goods, services and amenities that will greatly affect the quality of life you experience in the years to come.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/14/araraume-defects-to-labour-party-picks-ticket-for-okigwe-senatorial-zone/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Totilopussylick(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2022
APC will soon be unexciting afterall tongue.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Truthisunique2: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Don't count your chicks before they hatch

But na everyday apc dey count it's loses and defections before their defeat hatch cry

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Massiveglory: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2022
They should chase that Confusionist from LP before he scatters everything. Ifeanyi Ararume has been a member of all the political parties in Nigeria.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2022
His father Ifeanyi has been a very controversial fellow.Lets hope the son is a better person

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by adioolayi(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Defected from PDP...read!

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by pinkgoodies(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lol. He has no political weight, he was never in APC also. Even em papa no fit win d Senatorial primaries in APC. Dis one for just start with HOA or HOR.

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Zonefree(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
They should chase that Confusionist from LP before he scatters everything. Ifeanyi Ararume has been a member of all the political parties in Nigeria.
That's the son.

The main ifeanyi Ararume is a thief and shouldn't be seen anywhere near Labour Party.

40 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by FORHII: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
LP should beware of toxic politicians leaving other parties to join her due to their selfish self interest. Make them no come corrupt this party oh.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

That's the son.

The main ifeanyi Ararume is a thief and shouldn't be seen anywhere near Labour Party.
Both d gods, mami water, forces are all against that name Ararume, very useless man to d core. Go to his community and ask about him, all he does is just killing of cows for dem, so Tey his people started rejecting d cow

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2022
adioolayi:

Defected from PDP...read!
u r d one to read not him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Maxymilliano(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Another journey walker, just like his father ...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Bluntguy: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2022
He is both OBIdient and YUSful. He will win.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Penguin2: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Hurricane Obi is coming.

In fact, it’s already here.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Abfinest007(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2022
What ur father stole should be enough for ur family

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Balkan(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2022
All the criminals are jumping into APC
Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by adioolayi(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
u r d one to read not him

Let me help you both :

"The son of Senator Ifeanyi Araraume, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ifeanyi Araraume Jnr has defected to the Labour Party, LP, after being denied the ticket of PDP to vie for the Okigwe Senatorial zone for the 2023 general elections."

Hope you can understand he defected from PDP to LP

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
All these lifetime politicians. From father to son feeding fat on the state treasures.

People in that category have absolutely absolutely absolutely NOTHING to contribute for the good of the common man.

He should go and start a real business or an industry.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Igbo ppl party tongue
Ipob sponsors are gathering

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by TinubuAdvocate1: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by gentlegenius(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2022
We move
Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by UrPapa: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Because one ifeanyi ararume joined Labor Party? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by ajekpaks(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
hmm

They should be careful of this man...

he used to be the PDP chieftain in the south east and have been running for political offices since 90s
Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by emezuo17: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
. Please learn to read before commenting, it's talking about the son, not the Ararume that you know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Elvis2kay: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by FalseProphet1(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
He has become Obident...I see him winning.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by Arinze624: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
I perceive Araraume winning LP ticket for okigwe, I perceive him winning APC and PDP @ general election.
Most importantly i percieve Peter AsiwaAhmed bolade Obi winning the Presidential election, this I have perceived grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by 2sexycom(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
lmao

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
His father Ifeanyi has been a very controversial fellow.Lets hope the son is a better person
...Let's...
Re: 2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party by kechywillz(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2022
We don't want Ifeanyi Ararume,labour party is not for rogue corrupted criminal and failed politicans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Gubernatorial Candidate Commissions Party Office In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.