Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Online Shopping - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Online Shopping (3016 Views)

Jumia Online Shopping / Online Shopping In Nigeria / The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shopping by rhymax(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
anybody know any site where i cud but tshirts et al online dat ship to nigeria, tried footlocker but dey dont ship to naija, wonder y
Re: Online Shopping by myafrican: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
We are linked directly to major retail brands in the UK. UK quality at UK prices. Come and shop with Amazon, eBay, Argos, Matalan, Boots, Debenhams, House of Fraser, New Look and loads more. Exact same prices as on their sites. See our shipping to Nigeria prices. Excited. We most certainly are. Visit our site and make up your mind. http://myafricanstore.co.uk/product/nigeria.php
Re: Online Shopping by Catlanta: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
Visit www.circuitatlantic.com you can shop from any site on the US pay in Naira and recieve your goods in Naira! Call for more inquiries. 08102723294, 01 7746464 or send us an email @ info@circuitatlantic.com.
Re: Online Shopping by anintia(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Just got myself trendy with this new fashion items i got online from Jumia, and what made it interesting is the amazing promotion going on. Got a lot of stuff with discounts with this voucher code; JUMIAK6R. Don't say I dint tell you
Re: Online Shopping by ogunborsamuel(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Online Shopping by hardrockbaba: 5:03am On Jan 26, 2013
I recommend MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com. Their service and rates are very good. I have been doing my shopping with them for over a year and never had any problem. They are also rated as the safest way and best place to shop abroad from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Online Shopping by Catlanta: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2013
hardrockbaba: I recommend MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com. Their service and rates are very good. I have been doing my shopping with them for over a year and never had any problem. They are also rated as the safest way and best place to shop abroad from Nigeria.

You can also try www.circuitatlantic.com for your shopping.
Re: Online Shopping by ogunborsamuel(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
I vouch for www.micostarmall.com they are the best and safest way to shop abroad from Nigeria
Catlanta:

You can also try www.circuitatlantic.com for your shopping.

1 Like

Re: Online Shopping by Catlanta: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Circuit Atlantic is a company that helps our customers buy and ship from the US without the hassles of travelling or getting relatives to ship for them.

With Circuit Atlantic:
1. You get an INSTANT quote
2. There are NO service charges!!!
3. You get FULL INSURANCE for your items!
4. They are delivered to you in 10-17 working days, ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!!!!!

Why not try it today?
Go to www.circuitatlantic.com and place those others.
Call 08102723294, 017746464
 for Enquiries.
Re: Online Shopping by ogunborsamuel(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
www.micostarmall.com is designed to help Nigerians shop abroad at their own convenience
,with micostarmall you get a free coupon worth of $15 for referring a friend that shopped from their site,
there are no service charges,100% safety of your items is guaranteed,they deliver between 10-15 working days and 6days for express delivery,shop today at www.micostarmall.com for your stress free and wonderful shopping experience ever.

Catlanta: Circuit Atlantic is a company that helps our customers buy and ship from the US without the hassles of travelling or getting relatives to ship for them.

With Circuit Atlantic:
1. You get an INSTANT quote
2. There are NO service charges!!!
3. You get FULL INSURANCE for your items!
4. They are delivered to you in 10-17 working days, ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!!!!!

Why not try it today?
Go to www.circuitatlantic.com and place those others.
Call 08102723294, 017746464
 for Enquiries.
Re: Online Shopping by nopsman1: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2013
try www.asos.com. they ship directly to Nigeria and their products are of high quality.

1 Like

Re: Online Shopping by Catlanta: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
nopsman1: try www.asos.com. they ship directly to Nigeria and their products are of high quality.

Yes, Asos ships to Nigeria and i agree with you that the quality of their items are fantastic. But what happens if you want to shop from other stores apart from Asos that does not ship to NIgeria?
Re: Online Shopping by ogunborsamuel(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Catlanta:

Yes, Asos ships to Nigeria and i agree with you that the quality of their items are fantastic. But what happens if you want to shop from other stores apart from Asos that does not ship to NIgeria?
Then use www.micostarmall.com its the best and safest way to shop abroad from Nigeria.
Re: Online Shopping by iolufemi708: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
If you need affordable female fashion products, you can visit http://www.clingywears.com . You can Buy Online, Buy Through BBM, Call to buy, Pay online or Pay on delivery.
Re: Online Shopping by baffshq: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
BAFFS HQ BOUTIQUE www.baffshqboutique.com shop in nigeria at good prices
Re: Online Shopping by Mofetemi(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall,www.,without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A,your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmaceutical Stores & Ordering Outlet
Ikorodu Road,
Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp: 07033135972 / 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Online Shopping by hRoyals: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2018
The best Online marketplace for Nigerian students and University staffs. Launching this April 1. You are all Invited. Sellers can contact 08138251081, or whatsapp 08127876141.
visit https://versityxpress.com
Re: Online Shopping by Dukebaba3v3(m): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shop online For clothes, mobile phones, fashion accesories, Laptops, electronics and many more!! at the cheapest prices
ONLY ON:
SHOP HERE>>> https://shop.shopadvisor.com.ng
Re: Online Shopping by daisyfaith: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2018
If you need affordable female fashion products, you can visit online shopping mall. You can Buy Online, Buy Through BBM, Call to buy, Pay online or Pay on delivery.
Re: Online Shopping by Homeyfav: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2020
;'
Re: Online Shopping by Homeyfav: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Check Out For These New Polo Sneakers For Update Call 08023850095 / Converse,vans,toms,high Tops,adidas,nikes,lv,gucci,hermes,belts,shoes,polos,male / Jeans Waist Coat Customized With Ankara! Before And After Pics. Jump In N See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.