Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Experience At Egypt Embassy Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience At Egypt Embassy Abuja (875 Views)

Seized Passport At US Embassy Abuja / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience At Egypt Embassy Abuja by Teslim201: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2022
So this embassy actually made me forfeit my admission then because i just needed to go to Estonia Embassy in Egypt. I submitted the form and everything at the desk…. On the application i wrote that I needed to be in Egypt in 2 weeks time. School was gonna resume august… this useless embassy gave me visa December after i had forfeited my admission. I went to abuja to pay for the visa.. from Lagos to Abuja by road wasn’t easy. After payment i was asked to come back for my passport the following week.. went there severally and all i could get was “ it wasn’t ready “ for more than one month. I sent someone later only for me to hear that my passport was missing… f**king missing. No visa no passport. And i paid for the Visa.
Re: Experience At Egypt Embassy Abuja by janvier27(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Teslim201:
So this embassy actually made me forfeit my admission then because i just needed to go to Estonia Embassy in Egypt. I submitted the form and everything at the desk…. On the application i wrote that I needed to be in Egypt in 2 weeks time. School was gonna resume august… this useless embassy gave me visa December after i had forfeited my admission. I went to abuja to pay for the visa.. from Lagos to Abuja by road wasn’t easy. After payment i was asked to come back for my passport the following week.. went there severally and all i could get was “ it wasn’t ready “ for more than one month. I sent someone later only for me to hear that my passport was missing… f**king missing. No visa no passport. And i paid for the Visa.

Sorry about your experience. I was told it could take up to twelve weeks to process. They seem to have language/communication problem at the embassy. I was called to make payment three weeks ago, and still waiting for the visa. Your passport may not be missing. It may just be the long processing time.
Re: Experience At Egypt Embassy Abuja by JoeyDdamsel(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
That was not nice at all. I will be going for a conference i honestly hope the processing time is shorter.

Can you help describe the process and how i can get an appointment. My invitation letter is ready just need the form and an appointment date.

Please assist. �

(1) (Reply)

UK Care Giver OR Study Visa? / Whcih Airlines Can I Use / Dv-2010 Lottery Starts Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.