Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Obidatti Youths Sensitizing Rural Communities On How To Vote Labor Party - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidatti Youths Sensitizing Rural Communities On How To Vote Labor Party - VIDEO (409 Views)

Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix) / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidatti Youths Sensitizing Rural Communities On How To Vote Labor Party - VIDEO by franchasofficia: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2022
This is massive and highly impressive.

Obidatti youths are no longer relying just on social media campaigns as they are now taking the movement down to their respective villages and communities to sensitize rural women, men, elderly on how to know the Labor Party logo and how to vote for Labour Party on the election day.

They also used the opportunity to sensitize the community people on the need they must vote for Labour Party in 2023.

Please if you are an Obidient or Obidatti supporter and you haven't started a grassroots campaign for Peter Obi 2023 Presidency, then you are not doing enough. Forget those in the city, forget those in the towns, the work we need to do now is in the remote areas where APC and PDP goes to rig by deceiving these rual people. Go to your communities, if you can't go, place a call and persuade your people in the villages to start the campaign and encourage them to record it on video and share on Twitter or Facebook or even Nairaland, we muevvvve cheesy

Please when you are doing any rural community sensitization for Peter Obi and Labor Party, use the local dialect and get locals they trust on board.

Watch the exciting video on this link https://twitter.com/ckjawani/status/1547087070941876231?t=swZ7n7SfMKCgkeXnX_2S2g&s=19

#ObidattiMovement

Re: Obidatti Youths Sensitizing Rural Communities On How To Vote Labor Party - VIDEO by Abfinest007(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Whenever I tell some of my neighbors they should come and vote they always say eir vote doesn't count so I give them example of ekiti some are still adamant but believe me any of my close associates who refuse to vote on election day can never get any help from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidatti Youths Sensitizing Rural Communities On How To Vote Labor Party - VIDEO by franchasofficia: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
Whenever I tell some of my neighbors they should come and vote they always say eir vote doesn't count so I give them example of ekiti some are still adamant but believe me any of my close associates who refuse to vote on election day can never get any help from me
#SimpleFact wink
Re: Obidatti Youths Sensitizing Rural Communities On How To Vote Labor Party - VIDEO by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Great. We are get there
Re: Obidatti Youths Sensitizing Rural Communities On How To Vote Labor Party - VIDEO by bestdefender: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Abfinest007:

Same with me j have cut have of my friends, always accuse me of not going to church that am not a good Nigerian now ordinary vote for better Nigeria they won't after them go say mk we fast for betterment of Nigeria,
Anybody wey try that rubbish for my side go collect beating ,who religion help

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Peter Obi Might Be Ineffective As Nigerian President / Uproar Over Killing Of 14 Imo Youths In Awo-omamma / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.