Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Secrets About Freelancing; How To Earn Dollars Using Freelancing. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secrets About Freelancing; How To Earn Dollars Using Freelancing. (196 Views)

Get Paid To Work With Google & Earn Dollars / Best Top 7 Academic Writing Sites For Nigerians | Earn Dollars In Nigeria / $5000 (1,800,000) From Online Freelancing, How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets About Freelancing; How To Earn Dollars Using Freelancing. by Charity007(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2022
What Is Freelancing And How Does It Work?

I’d like to assume you already know what freelancing is or at least you’ve heard of it.
But if you haven’t, kindly permit me to explain it to you briefly
So you can know How It Works & How You Can Make Money From It.

A freelancer is someone who doesn’t work for one specific company but a lot of them.

By doing this you are not limited to one company’s work and can set your price to how high or low you wish to be paid.
Since you can choose who you work with.
You can either be a Nigerian freelancer working for Nigerian clients and earning peanuts.
Or Be A Nigerian Freelancer who works with foreign clients/companies.
I’m talking about clients in first world countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
And don’t worry you won’t be scamming, spamming, or disturbing anyone.
All you’ll be doing is offering skills and services that are high in demand to people who need them.

Imagine getting paid just $1000 just to write...

That’s over N560,000 for a single project

Most Nigerian clients won’t even pay you up to N50,000 for that. This is the advantage you have as a High Paid Freelancer.

Knowing this you can decide to work with 3 clients at $1000 each month, that’s $3000/month.

Waay more money for doing less work

And even if you don’t like the idea of working with multiple people you can find a company that will pay you between $1000 -$10,000 monthly.

Or maybe you are the laziest person on earth.

you can still make $500/month and that’s over 270,000naira every month as a beginner.

The Best Part IS…

You can do your work from anywhere.

From your house.
From your hostel.
From your friends house.
From a restaurant.
And so on
Where you are working from doesn’t matter.
So long as you are providing value to your clients and helping their businesses solve a problem.
That’s all that matters
Plus.
You don’t even have to work round the clock In most cases and depending on your client’s needs you can choose to work only in hours where you are free and feel most productive.
This can either be in the morning, Evening, or like a regular 9-5 from the comfort of your home.
But
Where Do I Find Foreign Clients To Work With?
That won’t be a problem as there is always going to be an abundance of clients. You can get them on freelance platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, etc or social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc

I will be showing you how to get clients on these platforms briefly.

But first I want you to know

To become a high paid freelancer who earns upwards of $2,000 monthly working from the comfort of their home Living comfortably and being able to take care of your needs and that of your loved ones, You’ll need to be willing to put in the work.

Yes, you’ll have to work hard

If you can’t do that then I don’t want you in my program.

Even if you are a busy person so long as you can set aside 2 hours each day

You can achieve amazing results that you’ll be proud of.
But you have to be willing to put in the work for these 2 hours.
Understand what I’m saying?
Yeah?
Great if you understand and wish to proceed
Then I’d like to Invite you to
The High Paid Freelancer Premium Program today. To get access to this program, click https:///w3xmmt to get access to the program. Be financially free today with freelancing.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Chemistry Teachers / Business Development Officer / Professional/occupational Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.