Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos (23217 Views)

Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Can I Subscribe For Another Person With The Excess Money In My Dstv Account / CampusCatch Prank Videos Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Nikeruka(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
That Tinity Guy ehn! The day he tries that nonsense with me or any my relatives, he go hear am
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by thrillionaire(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kai
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by vicoloni(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
APC has been playing pranks with peoples lives since 2015
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by seeker121(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
If person prank me now I swear he go nearly die because I go transfer the aggression to him or her.

2 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by gbadexy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
That Trinity guy!
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Kizzygentle: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
J
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Juell(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Especially that trinity guy, there's one of his prank videos, the guy he pranked didn't find funny at all, see the way this trinity guy chop slaps..... The thing sweet me grin

2 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by nursemyke: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
@trinityguy TV and the other boy that used to form being shot and making people run helter skelter
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by r4bbit: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yes, in as much as it's good to laugh.
Skit makers should also consider health,enviroment and old age when doing prank videos.

It would no longer be funny, when you are charged with a murder case, whether accidentally or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by ajumma(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
In fact this write up has sum it all. the so called prank in Nigeria can create HBP or fatal accident in most scenario.The Government and some this social media platform should matter of urgency regulate it
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by zinaunreal(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rubbish post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Bfly: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
They need a Will Smith in their lives.
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Three dimensions of fear you need to conquer.

Apostle Joshua Selman.
��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grpKLIsEVD4
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by paul100(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
The things some Nigerians don't know is that not every prank,the white do you will copy.That was how I watch a prank video where the guy was faking a call.He was like I have seen the guys, boss and he did as if he was bringing out gun.I swear,try this nonsense in PH.If death know meet you or you no collect wotowoto.Make I know why
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by grandstar(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hashimyussufamao

This is a badly written article. You should have mentioned many pranksters and what pranks they engage in. Your audience is dying to know.

Presently, you've left them hanging

1 Like

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by ElValiente(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
This I'mtrinity guy in Ibadan. The guy cup go soon fool. Na so so beating he dey always chop. Mumu guy.
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by movid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Something should really be done about it. Too expensive prank can lead to death. What if you prank someone that has high blood pressure. They should do something about too expensive ones
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by KristaPretty(f): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm not a fan of extreme pranks or surprises, people who know me would know how serious i take such things.

Of anyone should try such stupid thing on me, the person would live to regret
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by SAMBARRY: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Leave them... One day, their cup go full!

The day they prank a depressed, murderous person who is armed and resorts to deadly violence, that's when they will stop!
actually though there's nothing wrong in pranking.the only thing is that nigerians to overdo.most of the pranks are too expensive and dangerous to the physical and mental health of the victim.abeg this is not the season for such.nigerians are going through a lot right now even though I know it's unemployment causing the increase of pranksters
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
SAMBARRY:
actually though there's nothing wrong in pranking.the only thing is that nigerians to overdo.most of the pranks are too expensive and dangerous to the physical and mental health of the victim.abeg this is not the season for such.nigerians are going through a lot right now even though I know it's unemployment causing the increase of pranksters

I'm even more concerned about their safety while pranking.

Someone can even set them up for lynching... This nation is not sane for such sensitive games.

1 Like

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by blackmantis: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by goldmatrix(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Like Tinubu and Atiku are trying hard to prank us..very unhealthy. God forbid
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Moneyboyz: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
The full Tiktok, some will even come and claim to be your girlfriend saying she's pregnant for you while locking your clothes.

Some will be playing with ritual talks like it's a good thing.
I love how they broke a guy head for doing JuJu kidnapping prank in a market early this year.
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Googledotcom: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm only concerned about comedy skits were you'll hear "Jesus" "Jesus" at the background. It's not funny calling the name of God in vein.
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
TOPMAN4LIFE:
Nowadays, many prank videos are made to disparage Christianity
Prank videos where a man acting as pastor bathing some women and annointing their veejay under camera.
And many ignorantly believe
U a Pastors no dey do pass that one?
Ogbeni,no be today nyash dey back..
Abi you want make we talk?

1 Like

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Stevo35: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Some Pranksters are on suicide mission. Are they not informed too?

Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by deborahayobami7: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
NoniNoni...
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by Amotekun777: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Prank videos are actually very entertaining BUT, whenever Nigerians get involved in something, being to dey expect over the top nonsenses...

9ja too sabi over-do everything. angry
Re: Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
I think the right agency or ministry should start bringing down their page. Nothing wrong in prank, but we Nigerians are known for over doing things. Imagine pranking people with death. Police should start arresting them and charge them for attempt to murder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: TECNO Challenges Housemates With Thrilling Tasks / What Is The Difference Producer And Executive Producer On A Movie Set? / Adekunle And Venita Rip Pere Apart As Drama Roleplay Turns More Dramatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.