Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing (20820 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by stanluiz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
The British envoy will come and nothing will happen. Some British and EU envoy visit Soludo in Anambra last week and nothing happen.

Ipob is doing everything to stay relevance. Kanu has been locked up. 80% of ugm killed and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by ImoleNaija: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
od501:

Give me one evidence that proves that ipob are behind the attacks, and I will give 5 prices that they are not.

Lobatan! Even Simon Ekpa wouldn't come out this bold.

Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by od501: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Lobatan! Even Simon Ekpa wouldn't come out this bold.

Simon Ekpa? The Fulani stooge you mean?

Oga... go tell your pay masters that your lies are not working. IPOB is smarter and will always be 2 steps ahead.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Wipper7000: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
I realized that since OBI picked the presidential Ticket BIAFRA agitation has STOPPED.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by UdoDiriGi: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Latakia:
This was how the number supporters of Obi Pandora threaten Pastor Kumuyi to cancel his crusade in the Sadeast and Obi Pandora like CAN saw nothing wrong in that. They are now threatening anybody that refuse to support their candidate after calling the country zoo.

https://explorer.ooni.io/measurement/20171122T123014Z_AS29465_W4CebDsIwMop4zEqGXeaMFdNhwuxMu1hKSaiMzsUdnDfiVTfrq?input=http:%2F%2Fwww.ipobgovernment.org
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Latakia(f): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
UdoDiriGi:

https://explorer.ooni.io/measurement/20171122T123014Z_AS29465_W4CebDsIwMop4zEqGXeaMFdNhwuxMu1hKSaiMzsUdnDfiVTfrq?input=http:%2F%2Fwww.ipobgovernment.org
This was how the number supporters of Obi Pandora threaten Pastor Kumuyi to cancel his crusade in the Sadeast and Obi Pandora like CAN saw nothing wrong in that. They are now threatening anybody that refuse to support their candidate after calling the country zoo.

Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Abemy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Killers disguising as patriotic terrorists.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by UdoDiriGi: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Latakia:

Zombie
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by casualobserver: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Day 1 (looking for Kanu protection): British govt is a friend of Biafra
Day 2 (Uk says We cannot break international law): British govt is an enemy of Biafra

Day 3 looking for VP : Kwakwanso is a friend of the SE
Day 4 Kwakwanso says no VP: Kwakwanso is a Bigot

Day 5: Dotin Okupe and Ayo Adebanjo are heroes!

Day 6 (after they lose the election): Doyin Okupe and Adebanjo are Afonjas and traitors!!!!
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Igbojew: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
You see one of the numerous reasons I so much respect and love IPOB.They are so organized and smart whenever it comes to handling of any issues no matter how difficult it is.So British High Commission over to you,if you like discard this important security information because it is coming from the organisation you British hate with passion because of what you people are benefitting from Nigeria..........I am that Igbojew the table
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Dorakay93(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hizzy:

You are far from light, your lord and personal savior murdered People in Owo so that he will grab the ticket another tax is MM ticket but you are so so blind to see now IPOB told british high commission that there's security threat not to Visit South East for her safety but you can understand the message
Who is your Lord
U people want to be president by making everyone your enemy, beclouded with emotional, engineer altercations unnecessarily, banter and bully non supporter of obi, called yoruba slave and Hausa, is dat sensible.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Igbojew: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
muykem:
IPOB will cause Peter Obi failure. They should have been remorseful by now but always making provocative statements. The truth is that you can't separate any igbo man from IPOB.
When did you suddenly become IPOB spokes man,I don't know why you people always get ejaculated whenever IPOB news is posted here........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ebubu3:
Good

IPOB has distanced themselves from any harm that may befall her. And that they have no plans to physically attack her.

They must be exonerated from any allegations should such befall her. She’s been advised to as well, stay back.
Who are the harms and injuries in SE order than IPOB. Why were they quick to warn if not for their agenda. Las las, SE will be annex
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dorakay93:

Who is your Lord
U people want to be president by making everyone your enemy, beclouded with emotional, engineer altercations unnecessarily, banter and bully non supporter of obi, called yoruba slave and Hausa, is dat sensible.
I want to know when and how Peter Obi became enemies with the South West
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Dorakay93(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hizzy:

I want to know when and how Peter Obi became enemies with the South West
Igbo made themselves enemies of Yoruba and Hausa long ago
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Latakia(f): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
UdoDiriGi:

Zombie

Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dorakay93:

Igbo made themselves enemies of Yoruba and Hausa long ago
Please how?
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Dorakay93(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hizzy:

Please how?
This your question is rhetorical but I will give you answer.
You ppl call Hausa/ Fulani cows and Yoruba slaves to Fulani, u call Nigeria zoo country but today you ppl are crying foul to become president. You ppl want to rule zoo......This is high level of double standard and hypocrisy.After loosing u people will go back to Biafra protest.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dorakay93:

This your question is rhetorical but I will give you answer.
You ppl call Hausa/ Fulani cows and Yoruba slaves to Fulani, u call Nigeria zoo country but today you ppl are crying foul to become president. You ppl want to rule zoo......This is high level of double standard and hypocrisy.After loosing u people will go back to Biafra protest.

But TINUBU said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
All tribes have one way or the other abuse Nigeria
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Whoknowsme: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hizzy:

Where's the good governance abi you didn't see the headlines where over 2million PVCs was buried
I said the Igbos instead of trying to thwart the upcoming election should focus on how to elect competent leaders
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Whoknowsme: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Batam:

The reality is that Obi cannot win, so back to Biafra agitation
Let's hope the reality becomes the opposite
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Whoknowsme:
I said the Igbos instead of trying to thwart the upcoming election should focus on how to elect competent leaders
Okay sorry for misunderstanding you
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Agricmoney(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
SEGLIZ:
you are into agriculture yet you ain't anything on the agric section. active on romance, politics and crime, who does that? do the needful.

lol. Thumbs up for the notification and l I guess you didn’t notice that I haven’t done any advert or created a thread here too. I am not after cajoling anyone into agriculture. I have been here since it started and saw the different changes made to nairaland example it’s logo etc, even while not an agripreneur and then, recently decided to fully register. I go to sections that tingles my fancy and give me humor and also, get info on reports just like a newspaper. So for “who does that part” I guess you have seen one today and I am that person. So hope you are cleared now . Cheers

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by SEGLIZ: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Agricmoney:

lol. Thumbs up for the notification and l I guess you didn’t notice that I haven’t done any advert or created a thread here too. I am not after cajoling anyone into agriculture. I have been here since it started and saw the different changes made to nairaland example it’s logo etc, even while not an agripreneur and then, recently decided to fully register. I go to sections that tingles my fancy and give me humor and also, get info on reports just like a newspaper. So for “who does that part” I guess you have seen one today and I am that person. So hope you are cleared now . Cheers

yea, you are right on not doing things the others proliferate the platform with fake ads.

still write-ups on agriculture and agripreneur won't be bad. I love agriculture the more reason I engaged you, not just one of usual attack on the platform.

still searching for an entry point into agriculture but not really getting one.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by paramakina202: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:

But why should any sane groups or individuals nurse such evil plans to attack or assassinate a visiting Envoy

There is no such threat,IPOB is doing everything possible to remain relevant at the expense of Igbo interest.
The Envoy will be there and nothing will happen.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by gbemishile: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thats good.
We dont want elections in tge south east.
Na waste of votes cus na just 5%
Make we deal with soouth west and north abeeg
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Thomasankara(m): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Dorakay93(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2022
Hizzy:

But TINUBU said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
All tribes have one way or the other abuse Nigeria
So Tinubu statement represents Yoruba
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Agricmoney(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2022
SEGLIZ:
yea, you are right on not doing things the others proliferate the platform with fake ads.

still write-ups on agriculture and agripreneur won't be bad. I love agriculture the more reason I engaged you, not just one of usual attack on the platform.

still searching for an entry point into agriculture but not really getting one.

I have two e-books on agriculture for now and planning on writing more with time. Also, there are many entry points into agriculture it’s just for you to sit down and analyze it and see the one you can cope with and get a flare for it and start with it on a very small scale not to make a loss then if you see it’s working out for you, you increase on it.

Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Whoknowsme: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Batam:

The reality is that Obi cannot win, so back to Biafra agitation
It doesn't matter, but the people of Nigeria know what they want.
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Whoknowsme: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Savagery101:
You are an Igbo from Fulani right? �������
Ask yourself that same question
Re: Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dorakay93:

So Tinubu statement represents Yoruba
Okay If Oga Tinubu statement doesn't represent Yorubas why do you take personal opinion from an Igbo man to represent Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video) / Abia Traditional Rulers Visit Ikpeazu, Give Him Their Supports / RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.