Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) (56446 Views)

Explosion Rocks PDP Secretariat In Rivers / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) / Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by treesun: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Empty barrels made the loudest noise. They all condemned Tinubu when he said “Emi Lokan” but they’ve all adopted different variation of what he said as their campaign slogan. No creativity, no ideas of their own, no innovation. Just copy others and start making noise.

Mutairu Cardoso, You are never happy with good thing. Are you happy how APC and Snail of Iragbiji destroyed Osun!

1 Like

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Godispeace: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
in an ideal Society that comedian and unserious minded /visionless/planless fellow Called Adeleke Ademola should not be able to boldly come out to context ordinary Local chairmanship not to talk of Governorship , money real miss road oooooooo
Fistop:
Let the best candidate win!
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Traplord09: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
lizzybella26:
Fire For Fire. Nigerian Singer, Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Grande Finale Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yPL7mzf-1Y

In a Facebook post he wrote: "No intimidation. No violence. No retreat. No surrender. BUT fire for fire � !!! IMOLE DE !!"

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by SamuelTaiw0(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Check this Camry out if you're looking to buy a car. Its clean
https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4813#114725887
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by NofiuFade(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
This one gradually crashing his musical career by following PDP rally up and down, does Nigeria politics whot all this nonsense?
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
Davido would probably think winning an election, is as simple as him topping Nigerian Apple music chart with any song he releases undecided

At least, he is giving his support
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Ancestortinubu: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
I am obidient.

quote author=PlayerMeji post=114725933]I wish you and you generation PDP forever!!

[/quote]
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Cypress042(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
omoadeleye:

At least, he is giving his support
Right cool
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Goodnigga: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bar1941:
Sorry Davido, I always support you whenever arguments spring up involving you and other musicians, even for your sake, I supported your uncle in the last guber election in your state.

But now, for the sake of COMPETENCY, I will support BAT's APC in the State because among the presidential candidates, BAT is the most competent and winning the state will brighten his chance.
It is because of people like this that Jesus said: the poor will always be among you. Some people like suffering Sha!
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by NairaLux(f): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ok

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Where are the other members of Theather Practitioners of Nigeria? Dino Maleye aka Araparegangan! He ought to be there to complete what he and the rest started. It is dancing time.

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
Davido would probably think winning an election, is as simple as him topping Nigerian Apple music chart with any song he releases undecided

Try get believe, winning mentality in all aspect of life. It will help you, no vawulence, but the mentality you portray is for weak men, allow people dream big, dream beyond their strength, learn to think anything is possible. Just develop that mindset, you will see people winning and you win anything also.
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Allisgud: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is the reason he has never declared his support for obi, music no be politics
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu and all His Supporters for supporting Tinubu, says its the turn of Igbos, watchi the emotional video here

https://www.nairaland.com/7227476/popular-yoruba-oba-blast-tinubu#114723375

May God and nature bless all honest Yoruba men and women who always stand for truth without prejudice. Nature and life will forever be kind to you all for standing up for truth and fairness!
Igbos should hold their biafra and leave Nigeria that you all call zoo alone na

1 Like

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by tawigas180: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hfhj

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bar1941:
Sorry Davido, I always support you whenever arguments spring up involving you and other musicians, even for your sake, I supported your uncle in the last guber election in your state.

But now, for the sake of COMPETENCY, I will support BAT's APC in the State because among the presidential candidates, BAT is the most competent and winning the state will brighten his chance.

I want to quote you before but when I see your handle name I know your problem. Fela once say Mr follow follow make you open eye. There is no any single development in Osun State For the last 12years. Go to osun they are still far behind... Aregbesola even try small this Oyetola nah error I swear he deh pain me gan ni oooo. No good road nextwork in all town in osun state only osogbo get small better road. Go and see the road that lead to Oni palace see from
Ife to ondo road check frm Ife to osogbo road from gbogan to ile Ife Koo if one politician don put you nah for pay roll nah so so shit you nah go deh talk. Government that can’t do simple road we don’t say make deh share money for us but make deh give us road give us light and security alone them fail woefully
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by CUMIN: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Supporting his family.
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Cypress042(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Try get believe, winning mentality in all aspect of life. It will help you, no vawulence, but the mentality you portray is for weak men, allow people dream big, dream beyond their strength, learn to think anything is possible. Just develop that mindset, you will see people winning and you win anything also.
You're misquoting me, i never said is not possible. Whereas I believe in possibilities. Have a nice day cool
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by adams123: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Davido, you know the calling of this your uncle better than I do, employ him and your business will be more prosper. You sing & he dances instead of wasting the developmental process of state of Osun. He has nothing to offers after watching the debate

1 Like

Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by wolesmile(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Echoban:

Learnt u're from Osun. So are u talking from experience sad

I concur
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by saintrow1: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Awon copycats, they are all using tinubu's slogan "Emi lokan" no sense of originality. Bloody lazy people. You will continue to copy yorubas for generations to come. You will never reach our level.

Davido, you and your fat ugly uncle will always fail in osun. The state will always be run by the real yorubas, not half igbos.

PDP and their franchise party Labour are doomed. They will all fail come 2023. Yoruba ju yin lo any day any time.

BAT 2023
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by foleskay(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
PDP Lokan
I saw ur post last week where u said..oyetola lekan si. Wat happend nw grin
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Emola12(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
boss go sit down somewhere Biko, dis is politician tym not music tym
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
adioolayi:

When I saw " [b][/b]IT IS MY TIME AND MY TURN[b][/b] " trending on twitter this morning....I said, this positive confession finally enter the religion space grin grin

Same thing many count as an arrogant statement is now a positive confession grin grin grin

We never really know what we want for this Country
That statement or caption on NSPPD has been there before Tinubu said 'emi lokan'
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Okobola146: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Do quick and return my clothes jo
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Cypress042(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Emola12:
boss go sit down somewhere Biko, dis is politician tym not music tym

What if he's pushing those his fans into suffering

PDP is failed party and everyone knows that cool
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Troublemania5: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Akfrenzy:
cheesy politics eeh

I hope Agbado man do urinate for today
Lol
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by adioolayi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
spencekat:
That statement or caption on NSPPD has been there before Tinubu said 'emi lokan'

Oh really....I don't know about it... saw it trending today and I thought it was Tinubu's comment trending again..

Then, Tinubu would have probably been listening to the program and made that confession..

Either ways...na positive confession anyways grin
Re: Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
foleskay:

I saw ur post last week where u said..oyetola lekan si. Wat happend nw grin
Truly Oyetola performed well in Osun I'm a PDP member but I don't like our candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos / Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.