Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,684 members, 7,858,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Leak Absorber And RPM Increase - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Leak Absorber And RPM Increase (659 Views)

Advice Needed: Shock Absorber For My Camry 2008 V6 / Kyb Shock Absorber And Ngk Spark Plugs / 6 Tell-tale Signs To Know When To Replace Shock Absorber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leak Absorber And RPM Increase by Lanre896(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
I drive a Corolla sport 08 and I have been noticing this unusual bouncing at the front part of my car whenever I climb road bombs and mechanic I called said it’s the front-right hand side of my absorber .. said it has leak and he said it’s 8k to fix .. how true is this ?

Secondly Whenever I start my car and it’s still on park .. I notice the car RPM it’s always on 2 and when I start to drive , the car always misfire .. one Rewire came to clean the injector some month Back and the RPM drop to 1 but now it’s always move 2 when the car is on part and it’s always misfire when am driving.. what is the cause and how to fix ?

Re: Leak Absorber And RPM Increase by nbolaji(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2022
I can see your check engine light is on. The first thing to do is to scan that car. A lot of things is responsible for the high RPM. throttle body, worn out plug, bad air filter, leaks etc.

As for the bouncing the front absorber are gone and would advise you change all the four absorber at once.
Re: Leak Absorber And RPM Increase by melviniyke2002(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
nbolaji:
I can see your check engine light is on. The first thing to do is to scan that car. A lot of things is responsible for the high RPM. throttle body, worn out plug, bad air filter, leaks etc.

As for the bouncing the front absorber are gone and would advise you change all the four absorber at once.
lol he can change d front pair only

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My ABS Light On / Comparative Analysis Between These Vehicles / Guide To Buying And Importing Cars From The USA To Nigeria On A Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.