Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Bell Pepper..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bell Pepper..... (264 Views)

How I Use Aligator Pepper To Attract Good Luck In 2023 / Bell Pepper For Sale, Kindly DM For More Information 08160075271 / Catfish Pepper Soup Business(help And Suggestions Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bell Pepper..... by Chimdi92: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Me: Ahhh I can't wait to surprise mom, when she comes back from work.

Mom: Ijay am home, please get me something to eat.

Me: Okay! I dashed inside the kitchen and brought out what I prepared for her.

Mom: This is good! What did you use to prepare the spaghetti?

Me: Nothing else than BELL PEPPER!

Have you thought to yourself why some chefs don't miss out on using bell pepper, or why people tend to buy it, even though it's costly?

It is among the veggies that sells out quickly.
Bell pepper has its nourishing nutrients, and natural flavors it adds to meals. Use it to cook, or add to a savory salad to enhance taste.

Few farms grow bell pepper organically, and I happen to know one, they are called as VENGO FARMS.

Vengo farms are into organic farming of bell peppers. They nurture their plants under conducive environments to yield quality produce at harvest.

They also supply to individuals, hotels, shopping mall, etc.

Vengo Farms enjoy quality and value.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Data Here And Do Your TV Subscription / CAC Online Registration - How To Start And All You Need To Know / Linkedin Ads Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.