Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

NIN PALAVA. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NIN PALAVA. (299 Views)

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help / Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth / Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIN PALAVA. by FX2BROWN: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
I registered my NIMc with Ecobank, in Lagos when it was free and without stress. I'd been using it with all my lines and other banking transactions.

Last year, I opened an account with GTbank and I registered a 9mobile line on May, 2022.

On Monday, 11th of July, 2022, I visited an Airtel Care Centre to purchase a MiFi model, having logged on my details, I was told that my NIN was not validated.

To validate it, I had to pay #2,000 with a strong assurance that, it would be rectified before 24 hours. Still today, 14th July, 2022,. I am still waiting....

Nigeria, I hail thee! Has anyone experienced such?

1 Like

Re: NIN PALAVA. by udumosam23(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2022
Drop your tracking ID let me check it up for ya.

1 Like

Re: NIN PALAVA. by Captaincee(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2022
FX2BROWN:
I registered my NIMc with Ecobank, in Lagos when it was free and without stress. I'd been using it with all my lines and other banking transactions.

Last year, I opened an account with GTbank and I registered a 9mobile line on May, 2022.

On Monday, 11th of July, 2022, I visited an Airtel Care Centre to purchase a MiFi model, having logged on my details, I was told that my NIN was not validated.

To validate it, I had to pay #2,000 with a strong assurance that, it would be rectified before 24 hours. Still today, 14th July, 2022,. I am still waiting....

Nigeria, I hail thee! Has anyone experienced such?

. I'm experiencing such Sire, please, have you worked yours out?

I'm in this same quagmire and it's frustrating.

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing (SON) Or University Nursing (BSN) Which Is Better / Earn Massive $$ Online By Loading Short Word Documents On Amazon / Ihs Isap Finance And Analytics Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.