Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? (932 Views)

Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by tinsel: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
If Tinubu/Shetimma is a bad ticket, why is the opposition running helmet skelter since it was announced?
This is something that the opposition needs to encourage so that ticket will lose the election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Felimax(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:
If Tinubu/Shetimma is a bad ticket, why is the opposition running helmet skelter since it was announced?
This is something that the opposition needs to encourage so that ticket will lose the election.

Which opposition?
The opposition are quite happy with that move. I think the people shouting are the electorates who before now see a lot of potential in Tinubu regardless of what people are saying.

A lot of Christians still will and may want to support the Tinubu APC ticket because some are direct beneficiaries to the Buhari maladministration but with the Muslim/Muslim ticket the hope of the many beneficiaries is been deemed. APC will end up having only Muslims voting for her and with the Terrorist sympathizer himself most Muslims will not vote for APC.

For me, if Tinubu is still in the process it's just about wasting his money. 2023 will be very interesting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by helinues: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na early consolation.

They are now talking about rigging
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by ElSudani: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
They know it's a winning ticket. You can't be sad when your opponent is making a mistake.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by mycar: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
If Peter Obi does not stand a chance, why are APC and PDP jittery?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Moh247: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
cool

Even Atiku and PDP lamented bitterly

It is all about demographic information and statistics

Yoruba 41million people

Kanuri 15 million people

Muslim 85 million people

Lagos highest PVC Southwest

Borno highest PVC NorthEast

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by anonymuz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:
which opposition? Tinubu has failed already picking up shettima. No sane Nigerian wants that. Forget religion...look at both antecedents, they were less guarded on security measures in their states then. So what can they do at this ages?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by kelvinginzie: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:
Everything is not about politics .
Nobody would have cared if zlp field a same faith ticket ,but Apc is the party in power .
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by rejoice4eva(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Majority of those disappointed are your fellow failures and shameless destroyers in APC for your information
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by ItsTutsi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Like those in CAN and other churches?
Felimax:

Which opposition?
The opposition are quite happy with that move. I think the people shouting are the electorates who before now see a lot of potential in Tinubu regardless of what people are saying.

A lot of Christians still will and may want to support the Tinubu APC ticket because some are direct beneficiaries to the Buhari maladministration but with the Muslim/Muslim ticket the hope of the many beneficiaries is been deemed. APC will end up having only Muslims voting for her and with the Terrorist sympathizer himself most Muslims will not vote for APC.

For me, if Tinubu is still in the process it's just about wasting his money. 2023 will be very interesting.
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Omoslim26: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you are matured you will understand that in a reasonable society when such agenda that tinubu and his apc are fronting comes up even as a mere thought or rumor it's very important for everyone to publicly stand against it ,it's not just about politics or winning it's about condemning such agendas that is targeted at causing tension, distrust and disunity amongst us as a country with diversities.
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by AntonVince: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
tinsel:

I haven't heard or read about anyone from the opposition condemning it.
Only Christian APC members have so far expressed their dissent, so what's your point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by WATCHOVER(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Even Atiku and PDP lamented bitterly

It is all about demographic information and statistics

Yoruba 41million people

Kanuri 15 million people

Muslim 85 million people

Lagos highest PVC Southwest

Borno highest PVC NorthEast

Now I am convinced that you have the brain of a 11 years old
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by mach7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
AntonVince:

I haven't heard or read about anyone from the opposition condemning it.
Only Christian APC members have so far expressed their dissent, so what's your point?
Atiku condemned it
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by famology(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
PDP members and leaders have been crying all over the media since it was announced. I don't know why they're wailing.
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by AntonVince: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
mach7:
Atiku condemned it

He did not condemn it...only seeking to reap from it.
Turaki was only playing politics.
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Alba3: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
No be juju be that. Just read their comments; after so much grammar, confusion and contradiction, they would arrive at same point without answer to your question.
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by mach7(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
AntonVince:

He did not condemn it...only seeking to reap from it.
Turaki was only playing politics.
Okay if you see it that way.
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Moh247: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Now I am convinced that you have the brain of a 11 years old

Atleast am proud of the brain of an 11 year old that doesn't abuse strangers for their opinion like some Retarrded premitive babarian

Opinions are shared without insult like civilised people
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Moh247: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Omoslim26:
If you are matured you will understand that in a reasonable society when such agenda that tinubu and his apc are fronting comes up even as a mere thought or rumor it's very important for everyone to publicly stand against it ,it's not just about politics or winning it's about condemning such agendas that is targeted at causing tension, distrust and disunity amongst us as a country with diversities.

So humans must be segregated according to religion and not Competence?!

You would enter a plane only if it is been piloted by a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Omoslim26: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

So humans must be segregated according to religion and not Competence?!

You would enter a plane only if it is been piloted by a Christian

Competency is key.
So you would rather we shut out what makes and pattern Us? Religion is a big part of Our society,both from the North,East,West and South.
You might not be a religious person,but the highest majority of Us are.
We hope to get to a point where we will be drawn more closer together without our diversities showing its face but in doing this fairness, equity is also very integra.
I am religious but not a fanatic,I have numerous Muslim friends,I eat,drink and do business with them.
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by frugal(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2022
tinsel:
What do you think they're doing?
Re: If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? by Oplomo: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2022
I actually fasted and prayed that Tinubu picks a Muslim extremist like Shettima.

Check my post history.

Campaign don finish tey tey. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness Of Peter Obituary Against The North / Islamic Group Warns Amotekun For Arresting Northerners Traveling In Trucks / Live Updates: Peter Obi Receives A Warm Welcome At J F Airport, New York, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.