Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } (4948 Views)

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / Are The Intercourse Scenes In Movies Real, Or Do Actors Just Act For It? / Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Olamilaycon1: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Man kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse

A Magistrate court sitting in Akure has ordered the remand of a 31-year-old man identified as Dele Ebenezer in police custody over the alleged murder of a sex worker.Omhenimhen Augustine, the Police Prosecutor informed the court that the accused person allegedly killed Blessing Eze, 47, by having sexual intercourse with her.

According to Augustine, the deceased became unconscious during the process which resulted in her death.

The accused person who was alleged to have committed the offence on June 22, 2022, around 4 am at Cool Corner Hotel in Ondo, however, pleaded not guilty but his plea was not taken.

Augustine said the offence contravened Section 316(2) and is punishable under Section 319 of the Criminal Code Cap, 37. Volume 1, Laws of Ondo State, 2006.

The prosecutor hereby urged the court to remand the defendant pending the issuance of the DPP advice.

Counsel to the accused person, C.O Falana prayed the court to make him file a counter-affidavit.

In his ruling, Magistrate O.R Yakubu admitted the accused person to be remanded in police custody and adjourned the case till July 14, 2022, for the court, DPP to argue the remand application.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Aboks(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Harder, harder, give it to me hard, baby kill me
na the end result be this

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by fman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
RIP
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by kelechi50: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
She died in active service

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Rexymania(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
When you think you've heard it all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by IJOBA11: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
SHAMELESS WOMAN

IGBO WOMEN UNA TOTO NOR DEY STAY ONE PLACE undecided

THIS ONE FIT BE SOMEONE WIFE O embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Afamsi: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
IJOBA11:
SHAMELESS WOMAN

Ijoba Igbo women still dey learn work where Yoruba women dey

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by fortunez1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oni ranu
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Bornbiafra: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2022
47 years and she still dey nack nawoo

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by TheMensch(m): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2022
shocked

The first woman to die in active service. undecided
So las las, something must kill a woman also...
Orr
Bad news tho...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by phemmyfour: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2022
IJOBA11:
SHAMELESS WOMAN

Imagine her age

Blessing Eze, 47

How can a 31 yrs old man be screwing a 47yrs old woman that's close to menopause

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by chinwong(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Power pass power grin

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Freestainworld(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Died on active duty
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Gadafii: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2022
For the first time kpekus died in active service, all the times na man dey always collapse grin
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Call to Glory...

She enjoyed it while it lasted..

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Kingcalls: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2022
Its not a murder case ...these lawyers , police and courts are just too stupid... educated illiterates... its long as he dint stranggle her during sex , he should be set free
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Onucs(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
Imagine her age

Blessing Eze, 47

How can a 31 yrs old man be screwing a 47yrs old woman that's close to menopause

No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2022
I just dey pity all of una wey don normalise sexual enhancers....una think say una normal? No worry the clock is ticking, most of u guys can't even spend 15-30mins on a woman without using enhancers and anyday una no use am highest go be 5mins young boys for that matter? Assuming say I get time ehn I for coach una, if na only me hunger for don finish all these enhancement sellers
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by ValZod(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Men 1 - 99 Women
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by doggedfighter(f): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2022
Kaiair:
I just dey pity all of una wey don normalise sexual enhancers....una think say una normal? No worry the clock is ticking, most of u guys can't even spend 15-30mins on a woman without using enhancers and anyday una no use am highest go be 5mins young boys for that matter? Assuming say I get time ehn I for coach una, if na only me hunger for don finish all these enhancement sellers

So true.

Tell them.

I wonder what's going on?
Is it confidence issues or they want to just boast?
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Truvelisback(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2022
It's viceversa. Even men die during sex too.
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

So true.

Tell them.

I wonder what's going on?
Is it confidence issues or they want to just boast?
Like seriously I no even understand, even boys as young as 19 are involved in it...me I know say all this things na only guys wey get erectile dysfunction wey suppose dey near am, but unfortunately even normal guys dey use their hand give themselves erectile dysfunction whenever dey take all these mixtures...so most of the guys for this country don already dey use their own hand kill their fertility for no reason, 5yrs from now fertility hospitals go full and so many wives go dey look outside cos most guys no go dey able to perform
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Sparrk007(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
Imagine her age

Blessing Eze, 47

TOTO NO GET AGE
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by johnbd: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2022
And what of the many men that died during sex. Injustice!!!
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by KristaPretty(f): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Bornbiafra:
47 years and she still dey nack nawoo

Even tho, even tho cheesy

Sex is meant to be enjoyed till death
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Bornbiafra: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2022
KristaPretty:

Even tho, even tho cheesy

Sex is meant to be enjoyed till death
oh really...no wonder death has do the do
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by BBBricks: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Ma, ma ,maa do e paa!
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Wondernaija(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Truth has been revealed!!

Davido has no reason to unfollow Portable.!

Portable –Ademola Adeleke (Mp3 Download) – Wonder9ja

https://wonder9ja.com/2022/07/15/portable-ademola-adeleke-mp3-download-wonder9ja/

Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Yorubafirstson: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
Olamilaycon1:
Man kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse

A Magistrate court sitting in Akure has ordered the remand of a 31-year-old man identified as Dele Ebenezer in police custody over the alleged murder of a sex worker.Omhenimhen Augustine, the Police Prosecutor informed the court that the accused person allegedly killed Blessing Eze, 47, by having sexual intercourse with her.

According to Augustine, the deceased became unconscious during the process which resulted in her death.

The accused person who was alleged to have committed the offence on June 22, 2022, around 4 am at Cool Corner Hotel in Ondo, however, pleaded not guilty but his plea was not taken.

Augustine said the offence contravened Section 316(2) and is punishable under Section 319 of the Criminal Code Cap, 37. Volume 1, Laws of Ondo State, 2006.

The prosecutor hereby urged the court to remand the defendant pending the issuance of the DPP advice.

Counsel to the accused person, C.O Falana prayed the court to make him file a counter-affidavit.

In his ruling, Magistrate O.R Yakubu admitted the accused person to be remanded in police custody and adjourned the case till July 14, 2022, for the court, DPP to argue the remand application.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

She will continue in hell with devil
Re: Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } by Templatex: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2022
Marketing in social networks is an effective promotional tool. It helps attract new customers and makes the business's presence on the Internet more productive. I use smm tools to increase the number of subscribers, increase sales, collect personal data and manage customer loyalty. Any launch is always preceded by a strategy, the development of which should be carried out with an eye to the audience, budget, customer needs, existing experience, and features of the company or brand. No 1. SMM website in the World is https://sublinkz.com and thank me later
100% Guarantee and money back

(1) (2) (Reply)

! / The Dumbest Deaths In Recorded History / See What I Saw On Wikipedia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.