Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2022 (182 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL..

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 15TH 2022

THEME: WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE OF GOOD REPORT

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for Your thoughts toward me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil, in order to bring me to an expected end.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to take the form of man, in order to show me the way and to die for my sin; You're indeed, my hope of glory.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.I declare that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me; because Jesus never failed, I will never fail.

5.Father, help me to believe and to focus always on Your report for my life and destiny, which says, I shall succeed, in whatever I lay my hands upon to do, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I believe Your report which says, I am healed, I am free, and that I am an Overcomer.

7.I shut out every negative thought and report from heart and I go ahead with every project the Lord has laid in my heart, with the mindset of success, in Jesus' name.

8.I decree with my mouth that nothing shall be impossible for me to achieve; for with You, all things are possible.

9.I overcome every real and imaginary obstacle on my way, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home and family, forever; and grant all his heart's desires, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Are You Coming Up Empty? / Islam And Sickness / Prayer For People Living With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.