Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is fraud the way....... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is fraud the way....... (443 Views)

Article:indesent Dressing, A Menace Among Nigeria Youths And The Way Out [by Ade / These Images Will Surely Change The Way You View The World / See The Way Burglars Dug Underground Tunnel To Burgle This Boutique In Sapele 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is fraud the way....... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yahoo is just dialing my line. As i am now I'm so bitter because of my condition. Am in university but no money to continue my studies. grin grin

If i begin to narrate my history with looking for work it will look like a movie. I've done different things to survive for the past years but some people crashed it(a story for another day).

Dont even bother of asking WHAT OF YOUR PARENTS
They are well but how well are they planning for me.
My pops man has not even gotten a shirt for me since i was born what he uses his money for is still a mystery to me

I did yahoo then just for fun in 2015 by myself while in secondary school. no one taught me i reached the point where client was considering how to send money to me, but being the small and innocent boy wey i be for lasgidi i just fashi am like that.

There are tech skills i want to learn and work hard with as someone said HARDWORK is another name for SUCCESS. but money is required to learn anything, which i cant afford now.

To make matters worse I'm not even comfortable where i am due to some issues. just a lonely fella here but I was the opposite in lagos state.
If i get good lappy now just master 1 tech skill and head to fiverr,upwork, and other online spaces for job opportunities.

This yahoo is just dialing me, and i know many youths out there are facing something similar. undecided

If you get similar matters share yours below
Re: Is fraud the way....... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
**error**
Re: Is fraud the way....... by Aksure007: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2022
formerUKSF:
Yahoo is just dialing my line. As i am now I'm so bitter because of my condition. Am in university but no money to continue my studies. grin grin

If i begin to narrate my history with looking for work it will look like a movie. I've done different things to survive for the past years but some people crashed it(a story for another day).

Dont even bother of asking WHAT OF YOUR PARENTS
They are well but how well are they planning for me.
My pops man has not even gotten a shirt for me since i was born what he uses his money for is still a mystery to me

I did yahoo then just for fun in 2015 by myself while in secondary school. no one taught me i reached the point where client was considering how to send money to me, but being the small and innocent boy wey i be for lasgidi i just fashi am like that.

There are tech skills i want to learn and work hard with as someone said HARDWORK is another name for SUCCESS. but money is required to learn anything, which i cant afford now.

To make matters worse I'm not even comfortable where i am due to some issues. just a lonely fella here but I was the opposite in lagos state.
If i get good lappy now just master 1 tech skill and head to fiverr,upwork, and other online spaces for job opportunities.

This yahoo is just dialing me, and i know many youths out there are facing something similar. undecided

If you get similar matters share yours below
come osogbo a beg make we start work together!!! U no fit start yahoo on your own you need sure Padi dem 2349063097674 DM!
Re: Is fraud the way....... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aksure007:
come osogbo a beg make we start work together!!! U no fit start yahoo on your own you need sure Padi dem 2349063097674 DM!

Omo osogbo far from where i dey. U get sure plug abi
Re: Is fraud the way....... by Aksure007: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
formerUKSF:

Omo osogbo far from where i dey. U get sure plug abi

Yes bro I swear! I just got back here since all this while make we see na!
Re: Is fraud the way....... by nairalanderr: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2022
I got Google voice,foreign numbers,social media accounts and VPN available.
my contact information is below.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pest Extermination Virginia Beach: Effective Strategies To Keep Your Home Bug-fr / Make Cool Cash With Smartnetwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.