Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The New Nigerian Pledge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Nigerian Pledge (325 Views)

The New Nigerian Pledge For 2023 General Election / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / Shekau Denounces Nigerian Pledge In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nigerian Pledge by GentleNaaz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
The New Nigerian Pledge

I pledge to Nigeria my country. To be Obi-dient, Yus-ful, and Productive. To serve Nigeria with all my votes. To turn her consumption into production, and uphold her integrity, go and verify. So help me God!

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Pledge by AyesolveNLA: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
GentleNaaz:
The New Nigerian Pledge

I pledge to Nigeria my country. To be Obi-dient, Yus-ful, and Productive. To serve Nigeria with all my votes. To turn her consumption into production, and uphold her integrity, go and verify. So help me God!

Nice one
Re: The New Nigerian Pledge by Naijanascam: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
GentleNaaz:
The New Nigerian Pledge

Very correct

At the other side of the road.....
I pledge to nigeria my country. To be jagabandit with agbado and cassava grin
Re: The New Nigerian Pledge by helinues: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Biafra new national anthem

grin

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate - David Hundenyi / 103year Old Voter Sets Agenda For Next Governor Of Osun State / Adesanya Mourns APC Women Leader, Kemi Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.