Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

God Is Truely A Merciful And Forgiving God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Truely A Merciful And Forgiving God (216 Views)

Is God Really A Merciful God? / Prophet TB Joshua Is Truely dead , the story behind his death / SOLVE THIS PARADOX: If God Is Merciful And Forgiving Why Can't He Forgive Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Truely A Merciful And Forgiving God by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Omo i no fit count the amount of sin i have committed to God. If God did not forgive, no one will be around to type. God is Merciful, since when I was born- food has never run out. I have never witness famine on a global scale. Imagine food is scare worldwide, most people would died..God is the one feeding 8 billions people because he let the rain to fall and the sun to shine. God allows the plants to grow food, God feed the fishes in the ocean. Farmer can plant, God is the one that allow the plants produce food. God is the provider, thank you Father.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Truely A Merciful And Forgiving God by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
masmnd8:
Omo i no fit count the amount of sin i have committed to God. If God did not forgive, no one will be around to type. God is Merciful, since when I was born- food has never run out. I have never witness famine on a global scale. Imagine food is scare worldwide, most people would died..God is the one feeding 8 billions people because he let the rain fall and sun shine. God allowed the plants to grow food, God feed the fishes in the ocean. Farmer can plant, God is the one that allow the plants produce food. God is the provider, thank you Father.
What God asks of men is continuous submission to and obedience to His teachings and commandments though. Those who love Him are those who obey Him in this and not those who praise him in words. lipsrsealed
Re: God Is Truely A Merciful And Forgiving God by delkuf(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What God asks of men is continuous submission to and obedience to His teachings and commandments though. Those who love Him are those who obey Him in this and not those who praise him in words. lipsrsealed
So because he want to obey God, he can't praise him.

1 Like

Re: God Is Truely A Merciful And Forgiving God by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
delkuf:
So because he want to obey God, he can't praise him.
Even when You want to praise God, you are required to do so in obedience to His commandment, not anyhow you want to do it. undecided

For instance, where Jesus Christ outrightly decreed that He does not desire praise from humans - John 5 vs 42 - , you should know that praising Him is in vain. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Declares Monday Work-free To Mark Islamic New Year / Joseph Smith's False Prophecies / done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.