Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) (60526 Views)

Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) / Governor Ambode At Rhapsody Restaurant And Lounge In Shoprite-Ikeja Mall (Photos / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yesterday, I met these young Fulani guys at Shoprite. A different image from the one you hear about.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029MYYhbK1FYzGXHLmDokRhsngRwvZ9m5zD8NAZCid55vf47s5xFHqXcphc7vLpEAcl&id=1260146433

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by dawnomike(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fulani big boiz with swaggs grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Jostoman: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good one from you sanni

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Boko Haram sympathizers

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by onajo2000(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na so them dey start

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Orimogunje51(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
sarrki:
Yesterday,I met these young Fulani guys at Shoprite.A different image from the one you hear about.

These ones are not the common Fulani herdsmen.
They're the educated ones who are exposed but still have the slim frame of all Fulanis

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Vote4ObiDatti: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
sarrki:
Yesterday,I met these young Fulani guys at Shoprite.A different image from the one you hear about.

This guy is now into full time blogging. Seun should employ him and use him to replace that bigot. It's really grace to grass something for a former senator grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
You probably came shopping while probably they came spying for best angles to plan their mass shooting and kidnapping from. I'll only trust the Fulani I see in heaven

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by lonecatt(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
If not for one thing ,I would have called them upcoming bandits.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by franchasofficia: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
sarrki:
They are trendy in your eyes bah?

Too much agbado and cassava are very bad for the eyes.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by exposition: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na reggae music for Hausa dem still dey listen to joor!
Forget that packaging!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by SporaD8: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
The bolded is wrong.
If I guess right, this is ShopRite Lekki.
It's their yearly rituals during sallah for those guys to visit ShopRite and Lekki Beach.
By the way, their signatory herder's staff is missing!
DaddyFreeze2020:

They're the educated ones who are exposed but still have the slim frame of all Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Edozie4bc: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
After salah they will return back to the bush grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Obidient4life2: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na their hip stars be this

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
onajo2000:
Na so them dey start

Before you know it they turned to vampires in the middle of the night tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

No I am 100% sure they didn't attended pry school but this is their fashion trends now. They dropped their cutlasses at hunt bcoz they are coming to town

7 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by techWriter3: 4:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Boko Haram supporters
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by DOTian: 4:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

This guy is now into full time blogging. Seun should employ him and use him to replace that bigot. It's really grace to grass something for a former senator grin grin
Respect Shehu Sani, he's just having fun.
Shehu Sani has been around for a very long time. He was at the epicenter of the June 12 struggles. Forget the fact that some pooping kleptomaniacs with oblong heads will try to make it look like no other parts of Nigeria played any part. Dude went to prison several times under Abacha for his pro democracy stands. In all these instances, he was taking a pro Nigeria stance and not necessarily a fulani stand. Even as a senator, he was reasonably steadfast to these sorts of nationalistic goals and that was why the terrorist called El rufai made sure he was politically incapacitated.
The guy deserves more respect than he gets..

20 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 4:44am On Jul 15, 2022
SporaD8:
The bolded is wrong.
It's their yearly rituals during sallah for those guys to visit ShopRite and Lekki Beach.

Wrong.

206 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 15, 2022
SporaD8:
The bolded is wrong.

Sharp guy. You'll see them in large numbers at Ikeja City Mall also and other popular hangout spots around Lagos during Muslim celebrations.

197 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 4:49am On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Sharp guy. You'll see them in large numbers at Ikeja City Mall also and other popular hangout spots around Lagos during Muslim celebrations.

Not just in Ikeja and certainly not only during celebrations.

It’s actually a daily activity in Kano just like elsewhere.

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:

Bro, this is 'colour riot' dressing abeg. Nothing "trendy" about it unless for those who dress in that fashion also.

If you dress like that then I will refuse to be seen in public with you.

209 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 15, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Not just in Ikeja and certainly not only during celebrations.

It’s actually a daily activity in Kano just like elsewhere.

I wouldn't know. Na Lagos I dey. Except for the occasional trip to Abuja. I see them mainly during public holidays around Muslim celebrations and mainly at popular malls.

Not saying you're wrong but that's my observation.

197 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Before you know it they turned to be vampires in the midnight tongue tongue tongue.

You people and prejudicial judgment of others. Have you supplied or smuggled any class A drugs today?

195 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2022
onajo2000:
Na so them dey start
Their machetes dey outside the door
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Oxala: 5:20am On Jul 15, 2022
You can be sure those guys aren't even Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by alpharoyalty: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2022
Sign of booming herding and kidnapping business in the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:
They all still look like bandits and cattle rearers

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Malivelihood & Adeola Smart Adeyemi Pre-wedding Pictures / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.