Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu (18752 Views)

Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot / EFCC Arrests Four Zamfara INEC Officials (Photo) / DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by rollywise(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Our democracy gradually eroding away. This is what evil leaders have done to us
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by thegrinch(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
How much is the Youtube channel... Number in my bio
dikinac721:
Chai
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by famology(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Enugu: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines

https://punchng.com/enugu-gunmen-attack-inec-officials-destroy-registration-machines/?amp

This is the region crying for ticket. Political suicide for any party that tries it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Bigsharkmob: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
LegendHero:
That Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down.

Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.

As for me, I will never vote a terrorist as my president!
You are just very stupid with this your comment . Open ur mouth and spill out rubbish
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by FullBlastLight: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
LegendHero:
That Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down.

Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.

If u had known, u wld hv kept mute, bt u hv spewed trash as usual!

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Echoban: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
they said south east are the minorities ,okay ,south east found hope in Peter obi , oya Allow us to do our PVC vote for candidate of out choice , they're attacking us ,come 2023,Peter obi will rule

U don't have the right to vote zoo President
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by nawa4naija(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
chikason22:

It will soon finish. So I have to do the needful
grin
Lol
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by agricpays(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
To think that IPOB that has been accused of destroying South-East even before the emergence of both Atiku and Tinubu is now being sponsored by either of them is foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Hotzone(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
derecho:
INEC should open the registration portal... Reduce number of people coming to centres at the same time.

This is a way to disenfranchise people who won't vote for APC.

Same would be done in the north in areas where Christians live

It’s criminal IPOB on the beat
The beast is unleashed already and can’t be caged
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by kozmokaz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
JoshTim:

E be like say your head dey pain you. Why drag Soludo into this.

I had to read what I wrote again to be sure I no do mistake call soludo

Abi u quote wrong person ?
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by kozmokaz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
mcgodison2531:
guy if we bear arm scores go high pass like this I swear

But men go de compot na
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by kozmokaz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

See talk o

Guy, you don reach 18?

Smiles

Yes boss
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by IbadeHQ: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
they said south east are the minorities ,okay ,south east found hope in Peter obi , oya Allow us to do our PVC vote for candidate of out choice , they're attacking us ,come 2023,Peter obi will rule

My problem with Igbo's, always looking for who to blame. See what ESN has caused you guys. Before you quote me, remember what two of your brothers said.

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by tiger28: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
As USUAL.....see dem blaming EVERYONE else!

Didn't Simon Ekpa say SEVERALLY that he will frustrate elections in SE

FOOLS!!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=114735579][/quote]

Agbado brain
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Oches4me(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Shapeaso:
Bokoharams handwork. Aboki are scared already cheesy
Boko Haram Igbo chapter.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Sunday2021: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Shapeaso:
continue fooling yourself.You guys know the terrorists but you cannot confront them, the only thing you know how to do is blaming others while your criminals are been celebrated by you.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Sunday2021: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeSpirited:
The fear of Obi...Now the strategy is to disenfranchise voters from getting PVC cos they can see the Tsunami of votes coming
IPOB can never be stupid to do this to their people, its the work of paid criminals
Is Simon Ekpa not an ipob member? He publicly declared that there will be no elections in the east.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Jakama90(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Shapeaso:
Na lie. Na Igbos. No be Boko Haram. Kwue eziokwu
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by basseeafricana: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Enugu: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines

https://punchng.com/enugu-gunmen-attack-inec-officials-destroy-registration-machines/?amp
These are the people that want to rule Nigeria which they called zoo
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Sunday2021: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Shebi Gummi said IPOB is supporting Obi??

Why then is inec still being attacked?

May thunder fire anybody linking Obi and IPOB.
this is politics. when obi feels that his secret will be exposed,he decided to call his men to strike so that people will not think that ipob stop attacking because of OBI candidacy.The questions I want to ask my igbo brothers are:
1. Why are we seeing this attack after Gumi accused Peter Obi of working for ipob?
2. How many people were killed? Non!
3. Where are the machines? I don't want to believe that those machines are taken somewhere for registration
Nigeria politicians are very dangerous. Ipob and peter obi should answer the above questions.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by nickyj19: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
hmmmmmmmm una sure say this 2023 election go hold so undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Sunday2021: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
maak400:
Fulani agenda to prevent the south from voting Obi.
does that means ipob esn are not doing their work?
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by AlexB300: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Gunmen or the BIG?

Biafra Innocent Group (BIG).
thought y’all said obi is an ipob leader?
Is this helping him or reducing his chances of winning? wink
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by AlexB300: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oches4me:
Boko Haram Igbo chapter.
boko aharam cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Urchmantete: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Later they would say it's IPOB. I'm sure some people are being paid to destroy the process of PVC registrations in the Southeast so that there will not be turn up for PETER OBI come 2023. Don't be surprised!

God1000:
These gunmen are trying to disenfranchise voters from exercising their rights
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by TruthinAction: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
derecho:
INEC should open the registration portal... Reduce number of people coming to centres at the same time.

This is a way to disenfranchise people who won't vote for APC.

Same would be done in the north in areas where Christians live

Exactly
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by WICKEDNAIJAMAN: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
KILL THEM ALL,EVEN A DOGS BLOOD IS MORE VALUABLE THAN THEIRS...
NO LEFLEMDUM NO ERECTION DINGBATS..
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by ogbuefi677(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Does your mother know constituting nuisance online is how you earn your living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Senior Police Officers Aided Escape Of 100 Robbery Suspects In Lagos / Two Cable Thieves Including A Grand Father Of Three Arrested in Lagos (Photos) / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.