Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba (38718 Views)

Flooding: Man Lands Inside A Stagnant Water While Stepping Out In Ajah / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Drone95(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
This guy go soon collect
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Quintopia: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Timetravel88:

But you are being kidnapped and killed everyday. See how you have normalized the horrible situation

SHUT UP. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SLAUGHTERED IN AMERICA ON A DAILY BASIS?

DO YOU SEE AMERICANS RUBBISHING THEIR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THAT?

NIGERIA IS SO DANGEROUS, SO WHY HAVEN'T THEY KIDNAPPED AND KILLED YOU?

STUPID IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by bepositive11: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ignorant Westerners. Blindly playing with fire

jamiluusman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlS3LW5n26U

An Oyinbo man has said people told him Nigeria is a dangerous place but still insisted to come over and see the country.

An interesting video showed him chilling with guys and 'speaking' Yoruba language at the Elegushi Beach, Lagos. He went to eat a plate of Jollof rice too and he said it is spicy.

He said there is more to Nigeria than the crime always reported in the western media.
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by tiger28: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
My guy!
This guy is a correct solja, he goes to the most dangerous hoods in the world SOLO.

I have been following him for years now. I always hold my breath watching him on YouTube
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Wwwq: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by VEHINTOLAR: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
You're strongly advised to stay within the boundaries of the South West bro ! There are lots of OBIdient killers in Nyanmiri's land,that's the South East and the North too is a no-go-area for now !
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by ShedrachU(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
gentlestdude:
Make he try enter North he will understand better

jollof rice come dey hungry me

Your foolishness and hate makes you think the North is same.
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Basicend: 12:33am On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I have no idea if Oyinbo skull works but I look forward to it

Yahoo plus spotted.
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Timetravel88: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Quintopia:

SHUT UP. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SLAUGHTERED IN AMERICA ON A DAILY BASIS?

DO YOU SEE AMERICANS RUBBISHING THEIR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THAT?

NIGERIA IS SO DANGEROUS, SO WHY HAVEN'T THEY KIDNAPPED AND KILLED YOU?

STUPID IDIOTS.

Useless maggot, come on my mention again and watch your rat infested life turn to waste. Bloody fool with the spine of an earth worm
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by gentlestdude(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
ShedrachU:

Your foolishness and hate makes you think the North is same.

you are foolish if you're blind to the insecurities ravaging the North, bandits taking over communities and hoisting their flags, kidnappings and senseless killings over blasphemy, etc.. you are really foolish oponu

1 Like

Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by gentlestdude(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
MMWandali:

What's wrong with the north?

I was born in the North
Grew up in the North

I've been living in the North for the past 10 years now

Just like the way he received wrong news from the western media about naija
Likewise you in the south are receiving wrong news about the north from your media

Come see for yourself
so all those bandits kidnapping people and beheading them in their farms is all fake news lol, all the kidnapped train passengers were all acting movie with the bandits right? angry cheesy grin
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by gentlestdude(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
kamalbob:

Yup, just like unknown gunmen and ritualists pamper you abi? Lol cunfused idiot
confused idiot I dey Lagos dey enjoy my life, I can go anywhere I want at anytime, even you know about the insecurities ravaging the North but you're a fool too blind to see. Fück off my mentions fool
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by gentlestdude(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
jojothaiv:

Abobi no go try that one, na red list region you want make white man chest, tarrrrrrhhhh, I reject it for him, over his dead body.

As for the jollof rice matter, you fii play come Gada Biu for Jos, e get one woman like that wey her rice dey try and na with small money you go bellefu
lol anything wey go make me comot for Lagos na abroad straight, I no dey enter Ogun state sef where they dey use person do ritual anyhow.
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by gentlestdude(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Makowonda:
You have a similar impression to the North just like the foreigners do to Nigeria.You think the entire North is a war zone because of the information you're getting from the media?
so all those bandits kidnapping multiple people and bragging about it, they are all acting movie right? Or those videos we are seeing of bandits beheading people in their farm it's all doctored, right? Or the recent kuje prison break happened in cameroun, right? Make una dey tell u a sef truth
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Makowonda: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
gentlestdude:
so all those bandits kidnapping multiple people and bragging about it, they are all acting movie right? Or those videos we are seeing of bandits beheading people in their farm it's all doctored, right? Or the recent kuje prison break happened in cameroun, right? Make una dey tell u a sef truth
There are still some peaceful places in the North;especially urban areas.Take it or leave it.I want to believe that you're from the South East,what impression do you think people from the North get when they hear about IPOB's "sit at home",incessant killing of police officers and attacks on police stations by unknown gunmen,beheading of a Northern military personnel?Is the whole area in the East under seige?I know the answer because I went to Enugu not too long ago.
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by ShedrachU(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
gentlestdude:
you are foolish if you're blind to the insecurities ravaging the North, bandits taking over communities and hoisting their flags, kidnappings and senseless killings over blasphemy, etc.. you are really foolish oponu

Okay
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by gentlestdude(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Makowonda:
There are still some peaceful places in the North;especially urban areas.Take it or leave it.I want to believe that you're from the South East,what impression do you think people from the North get when they hear about IPOB's "sit at home",incessant killing of police officers and attacks on police stations by unknown gunmen,beheading of a Northern military personnel?Is the whole area in the East under seige?I know the answer because I went to Enugu not too long ago.
nothing I hate more than when nairalanders just assume people's tribe lol, oga I'm a full blooded Yoruba from Osun state, born and raised in Lagos. Nothing concern me with IPOB or Biafra
Re: "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba by Makowonda: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2022
gentlestdude:
nothing I hate more than when nairalanders just assume people's tribe lol, oga I'm a full blooded Yoruba from Osun state, born and raised in Lagos. Nothing concern me with IPOB or Biafra
It's typical of most Igbos to pinpoint and judge other tribes and regions while shouting that they're been imaginarily marginalized.That was why I concluded that you must be from the East.I'm somewhere in the North right now about to go to work,no emergency police patrol,no reason to raise an eyebrow.Everyone is carrying out his/her activity without panic or any cause for alarm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.