Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria (497 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by activities2: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Just asking
cause I don't really understand why this religion thing is a problem to so many Nigerians
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by ElSudani: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
No, the Christian and Muslim fanatics will accuse you of working for the devil.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by FixxNigeria23: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nigeria is a religious nation. It can't happen
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by blaquemyc: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Such a person can contest an election but i don't think he will ever win until we change our mindset toward religion.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Not in Nigeria of today.

1 Like

Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Nigeria is a religious nation. It can't happen

Religious nation, but not spiritual...
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by OneCandleAway(f): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Even a traditional practitioner cannot become president, and that's the 3rd group after Christian and Muslim. And the funny thing is a lot of people are traditional practitioners hiding under the cloak of Islam and Christianity.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
An irreligious person will perform better than the retards we have leading us.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Even a traditional practitioner cannot become president, and that's the 3rd group after Christian and Muslim. And the funny thing is a lot of people are traditional practitioners hiding under the cloak of Islam and Christianity.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by adedayoa2(f): 2:43am On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
An irreligious person will perform better than the retards we have leading us.
Can he win? that's what the OP is asking.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by SHINJA: 4:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Is better to vote for a traditional or atheist than to vote for a Muslim...

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by MufasaLion: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2022
adedayoa2:
Can he win? that's what the OP is asking.

Yes, he can. Are most of your politicians religious?
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by Passionate888: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2022
An 'ANTHIST' can aspire to be
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by Samueltemi337(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why does the religion matter
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by mycar: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
activities2:
Just asking
cause I don't really understand why this religion thing is a problem to so many Nigerians
the issue is not religion but balanced ticket.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why would Nigerians allow a fool be president?
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by ajekpaks(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
no
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Why would Nigerians allow a fool be president?

So being an Atheist is being a fool?
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

So being an Atheist is being a fool?

Yeah, a fool has said in his heart there is no God. The holy book called them fools, not me.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by MufasaLion: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Yeah, a fool has said in his heart there is no God. The holy book called them fools, not me.

The holy book says it doesn't make an Atheist a fool. That's the opinion of the holy book.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

The holy book says it doesn't make an Atheist a fool. That's the opinion of the holy book.

It’s an opinion that I hold to be true. Not just me, billions of people on earth. To me an atheist is a FOOL.
Re: Can An Anthist Become President Of Nigeria by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

It’s an opinion that I hold to be true. Not just me, billions of people on earth. To me an atheist is a FOOL.

And that still make it the opinion of y'all. It changes nothing. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

If You 'r A Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. / Police Kill 10 Gunmen, Destroy Anambra Criminal Camps / Tinubu The Next President Ordained By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.