Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) (72517 Views)

Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by tctrills: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
Trump's days of tribulations are here. Evil man who's so impossible that he couldn't cope with normalcy and obey constitutional conventions. Going by the recent revelations and confessions by his closest aides and members of his innermost circle of supremacists, his next natural residence is a federal penitentiary. There's no doubt about that. Foolish spoilt brat. Lock him up! Let his Nigerian children who usually support oddities and evil breathe a word. I'm ready for them!
I hope you live up to 73

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Agugbadin: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Northernblood8:
Sad News indeed. Donald Trump is a man i respect alot

Me too, RIP to her.
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Lexusgs430: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Can Trump claim that mansion back now ...... cheesy
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Cherrybae(f): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is a big lost to Nigeria and the rest of the world.
May her soul Rest in peace
I call on the FG to declare a one week holiday to enable Nigerians mourn the wife of our great leader.

May God comfort her family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by godofuck231: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
RIP , she would have stayed with her husband to be the the first lady during his tenure , but money and social pressure no de let them stay marriage , they claim abuse when the man dosent let them misbehave and cause damages, still claim alimony, thrump remains one of the greatest American president

2 Likes

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
tctrills:

I hope you live up to 73

Child of the evil clan spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
CALEB1590:
Rip to the dead. I feel so much for Ivanka her daughter than any other person. Could it be cause I love her or I am just been human?
You have a soft spot for beings with inverted lips between their thighs. grin
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by luluosas(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by 07kjb: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm only sending her RiP because she is TRUMPs WIFE

MEN LIKE TRUMP ARE RARE,A REALIST I RESPECT HIM
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Caleb17:
May her gentle soul rest in peace. Sincere condolences goes to the entire Trump family. Let's remember that after the fame and popularity, money chasing, we will one day give account of our deeds before the Almighty God/Allah. Stand for the truth always.
Trump will not like your condolence grin
Because you mentioned Allah grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by IJOBA11: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Dead is inevitable
YOU MEAN DEATH undecided
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
compton11:
IPOB/ESN have to do three days mourning for her!
Her internment will be in Jerusalem. grin

Ndi fellow Jew grin
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Teaser4(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
RIP Grandma
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Probz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
It’s sad in and of its own merits (and also the fact that she had the misfortune of being married to such a dunce in the first place). Her connection to Mr Trump per se isn’t that important considering they divorced 31 years ago.

R.I.P. to the lady herself.

2 Likes

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Probz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Northernblood8:

For what?

1 Like

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Amotekun777: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Northernblood8:

Same way you respect Buhari, Tinubu, Dino Melaye, Femi Adeshina, El-Rufai etc...

3 Likes

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by cenaman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aisha Bihari, may you live longer than Ivana Trump.

1 Like

Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by olancho: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
This life no balance at all so this woman senior Tinubu.
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by anonymuz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
We will all die one day
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by compton11(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
BenDo63:

Her internment will be in Jerusalem. grin

Ndi fellow Jew grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Lightorder: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
RIP
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
She really looks uncomfortable around him in the pictures.
fergie001:

Wikipedia
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Nmezor(f): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
RIP
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by DCatt: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
A very fulfilled life.

A modeling career, 4 husbands and 3 first children.
MufasaLion:
Damn!!!

At least, she lived a fulfilled life.
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Timetravel88: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Is Trump ba k on twitter?

That tweet is from his social media handle called TRUTHSOCIAL
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Timetravel88: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Is Trump ba k on twitter?

That tweet is from his social media handle called TRUTH SOCIAL
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by damzy88: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Hustle oo so that your ex will still retain your name
Mad oo grin
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by pacespot(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
RIP. See 73 yrs old woman, even an oyinbo woman for that matter. Tinubu wants Nigerians to believe he was younger than this woman.
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by Dscop: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
godofuck231:
RIP , she would have stayed with her husband to be the the first lady during his tenure , but money and social pressure no de let them stay marriage , they claim abuse when the man dosent let them misbehave and cause damages, still claim alimony, thrump remains one of the greatest American president

Some of you ediots, just open your mouth without thinking. Must you comment and show your ignorance? Trump cheated on his first wife with 2nd wife, cheated on his 2nd wife with his 3rd wife and counting.

Goshhh ignorant buffooon. Like every woman wants to be first lady. Calling that orangutan one of the greatest American President clearly shows your IQ level anyways.
Re: Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) by VeryWickedMan: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dscop:

Some of you ediots, just open your mouth without thinking. Must you comment and show your ignorance? Trump cheated on his first wife with 2nd wife, cheated on his 2nd wife with his 3rd wife and counting.

Goshhh ignorant buffooon. Like every woman wants to be first lady,

True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Only Range-Rover Allowed In This Kenyan Wedding (photos) / Vladimir Putin: Then And Now (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.