Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima (9206 Views)

Kaigama: Snakes, Monkeys Swallowing Money, Termites Eating Voucher Under APC / 2023: Don’t Complain If You Don’t Vote, Archbishop Kaigama Warns Nigerians / Kaigama, Onaiyekan Frown At Increase In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by cmikel: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2022
OkCornel:
Not surprised.

Same way APC & Tinubu lied to Nigerians in 2014.

Deceived / Deceit cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
People are running away from Pandora Peter Obi miscreants and mobs

Propaganda. Where is the link to any information where APC said Kaigama endorsed Shettima.

To the best of my knowledge, since yesterday, nobody has provided any link where Tinubu group or APC said Kaigama endorsed Shettima.

Which means this disclaimer is another propaganda .

Please, anybody with the link should put it here, we need it for reference and documentation.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Lovenorth: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2022
We are not waiting for the endorsement from any pastor
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Rubbiish(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Imagine Nigeria with the highest Christian population in Africa being ruled by Muslim President and Vice. The same northerners shouting competence over religion will never accept a Christian/Christian ticket no matter what. Just imagine after a Muslim ruled for 8 disastrous years another set of Muslims want to take over. And they are not even competent sef.
Saying they will never accept is an understatement. They would have declared jihad on Christians by now. If a Christian has proposed a Christian Christian leadership, Muslims would have started killing Christians by now in northern part of Nigeria. I am very sure of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by AntiTerrorist: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
People are running away from Yoruba muslims miscreants and mobs
Good morning my good citizen of Osun State

I would love to implore us to file out tomorrow in our numbers to exercise our civic right and vote PDP candidate. This will make it easy for us to be OBEDIENT come 2023. Don't sit at home and hope for miracle to happen, play your part and pray along as well. Be part of the process, enjoy your day.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
People are running away from Tinubu and APC

Yes o. They have seen the light. Peter Obi is the man.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by adams123: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Who cares for 5% endorsement??
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by IgweOfNnewi: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2022
Reinaldo:

Yes o. They have seen the light. Peter Obi is the man.
you even change my comment to suit your narrative, so much for Pandora Peter Obi government, one of the reasons Obi will never be president because there will be chaos in Nigeria, his followers are toxic
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Proudlyomonna: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Ofcus He wouldn't.
Anyone who does that has betrayed the Church and his faith.
Something that Muslim leaders are already preaching against is what a supposed Christian will now accept angry
Muslim-Muslim agenda goes beyond Religious affiliations,it's a call to reject agendas that will fuel unrest and hatred in our society.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Rubbiish:

Saying they will never accept is an understatement. They would have declared jihad on Christians by now. If a Christian has proposed a Christian Christian leadership, Muslims would have started killing Christians by now in northern part of Nigeria. I am very sure of that.

Boss nobe lie.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Diligence: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2022
Guz:. Na Muslims dey even oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Presidential Tickets

The Northern Governors gave Tinubu a Greek Gift

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
TheyDon'tReallyCareAboutUs
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2022
JOE IGBOKWE the fake news carrier and Tinubu supporter..

Don first carry the fake news like body odour, all around face book
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Godian45(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Imagine Nigeria with the highest Christian population in Africa being ruled by Muslim President and Vice. The same northerners shouting competence over religion will never accept a Christian/Christian ticket no matter what. Just imagine after a Muslim ruled for 8 disastrous years another set of Muslims want to take over. And they are not even competent sef.
allow ke. The day they announce Christian Christian ticket that's same day u will hear riot and upraising I the north. U will here things like 20 Churches burnt down in kaduna and Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Godian45:
allow ke. The day they announce Christian Christian ticket that's same day u will hear riot and upraising I the north. U will here things like 20 Churches burnt down in kaduna and Kano.

Infact the Sultan will openly castigate it. The church GOs needs to start speaking up now. They control large followers.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
JOE IGBOKWE the fake news carrier and Tinubu supporter..

Don first carry the fake news like body odour, all around face book

Please, can you paste the link where Joe Igbokwe claimed Kaigama endorsed Shettima. Thanks .

This Joe Igbokwe is very disgusting to me. He should be told to keep quiet and stop causing embarrassment to Tinubu.

1. He said Wike visited Tinubu, there was a disclaimer 2. He insinuated Jimi Agbaje joined APC, there was disclaimer .

His method is similar to Peter Obi supporters. We don't practice propaganda in our region. He should keep quiet for some months.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2022
babaolofin:

Please, can you paste the link where Joe Igbokwe claimed Kaigama endorsed Shettima. Thanks .

This Joe Igbokwe is very disgusting to me. He should be told to keep quiet and stop causing embarrassment to Tinubu.

1. He said Wike visited Tinubu, there was a disclaimer 2. He insinuated Jimi Agbaje joined APC, there was disclaimer .

His method is similar to Peter Obi supporters. We don't practice propaganda in our region. He should keep quiet for some months.

Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2022
Bethel4Life:
grin

Tinubu urchins and fake news are like 5 and 6

Tueh

It's like you are seeing the English word, Urchins for the first time? You must be Obi's urchin yourself!
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=EMPEROROFDONBAS post=114750925][/quote]

Thanks. The guy should be told to keep quiet.
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Godian45(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Infact the Sultan will openly castigate it. The church GOs needs to start speaking up now. They control large followers.
the truth is that Christianity is a libral religion I see no such thing like that happening. Even from the message Bishop kukah sent.the best thing is as a Christian u know what is right do ur PVC and vote for the right candidate.i believe God is alive
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by SLOVFO(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

This Is mainly because of our self-centred politicians from the Christian majority south. Also, going to church or coming from a predominantly Christian society doesn't automatically make you a practicing Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
What is this one saying? you think anything in Nigeria affect me? don't judge others by your inefficiencies and disappointment

SHUT UP!!!

IGNORAMUS!!!
Re: Disclaimer: Archbishop Kaigama Has Not Endorsed Shettima by Owologbo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
onuman:
But Kukkah will not condemn Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Siddon de look no good.

He didn't say anything wrong in his statement.
Tinubu made a choice which is his right. It's not down to us the voters to make sure his choice and effort becomes futile at the end of the day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala / Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle / United Nations Writes/Commends Yahaya Bello For Promoting Women Inclusiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.