Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

ACCESS/DIAMOND Bank..."a Wahala Bank" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ACCESS/DIAMOND Bank..."a Wahala Bank" (243 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACCESS/DIAMOND Bank..."a Wahala Bank" by Noblemarce: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please who else is passing through this challenge; for the past three months, I've been unable to recharge airtime from my access diamond account to another number, which isn't the number I used to register the account. It does recharge the number I use to register the account though.

I felt it's a system error, may be some thing that should be fixed. So I had to abstain from transacting with them for sometime.

To my surprise this evening, I had an emergency, I decided to try recharging from my account, only for them to debit me without creditng me with the airtime I made the transaction for.

It's been like this for some times now. Debiting without recharging me. They won't even refund the cash immediately, remember there's VAT. After refunding it by month end, they won't add the VAT they collected.

Please who else is facing this WAHALA from this bank? Those who've conquered it, how did you manage to do it.

I'm just not happy with the whole Wahala!

(1) (Reply)

Bolt And Uber Drivers / Piggyvest / Have You Noticed The New Nairaland Feature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.