Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (48528 Views)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Wike Meets With IBB, Abdulsalami Over 2023 Presidency / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by cuteralph101(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Did he just call all if them including HE Peter Obi criminals?

This time there is no way Sowore will not make a good showing at the polls.
I salute his consistency.

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu deserves your vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan
If you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

Tinubu earns 15 percent from alpha beta. He is lucky enough to be powerful and in APC. He won't do that to Nigeria. He's old and fickle

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by NgeneUkwuneee: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
kolexxy:
All this people mentioned didn't have political will. They are using old glory. When was the last time Obasanjo won his polling unit, ward or LG? He always loose it to APC.

Asiwaju for President...Iyanu A Shele...

Ko si iyanu ti o sele.... ObiDatti lafe
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by ednut1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sowore is bitter. No gofund me for him this time around. Got 150m last time
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by captainbangz: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
LudaChriz:
Thank you Sowore for that priceless publicity cheesy cheesy

Tinubu urchins must be in severe pain by now tongue tongue
I wish General TY Danjuma follows suit.

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by captainbangz: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
I expect GEJ and Gowon to be come OBIdient soon..
Gen. TY DANJUMA too

2 Likes

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Follybanty: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sowore should be the best president for Nigeria, but I think is Peter obi time let him break that chain for others for now let give obi chance to break that course obi is never the best but let support him

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by kingyakos: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians who do not hate him because he is not Igbo and/or Christian sir wink

Let me tell u something u need to understand
The best thing to value in life after your Creator is your PVC and Buhari has thought me that.

U can never eat ur cake and have it and what u saw is what u reap. Like a preacher once said and I quote " your righteous life is ur PVC to heaven and your unrighteous life is ur PVC to hell" so choose. I will be the last to complain about Buhari because i voted for him though his nature and his agenda was never hidden, we were warned by some few wise men about Buhari but we still went ahead to vote him, I'm ashamed of my self when i see the results of what i voted for and promised never to make same mistake, never to let tribe and religion come to my mind when it comes to the future of my country, i prefer to spend my money carelessly than to use my PVC carelessly.
Like i said earlier I've learnt my lesson Buhari has thought me some sense.

Now we're approaching another election year and I've prayed for wisdom to choose a right leader for my beloved country and I've been guided on whom to choose. Like the Bible says "by their fruit they're known" and now it's time to access them by their nature and look beyond to see who among them is guided to a good path and who is guided to the path of doom.
From the just concluded Osun rally i studied them closely from their words, one says others will labour till death and labour in vain, another says there's dignity in labour and he wishes long life to those who wish him death and the last was urging the people of Osun not to let their PVC be stolen by thieves who has stole from them before (LEADERSHIP QUALITY BY UTTERANCE).
I also assessed the candidate themselves and their VP, and I've seen the ones with questionable characters and the ones with no spot no wrinkles decent and blameless (LEADERSHIP QUALITY BY CHOICE), I've seen the ones which corruption prevail upon them and the one which corruption couldn't prevail upon no matter how they tried to stain him with corruption and corruption it self refused in staining him (LEADERSHIP QUALITY BY INTEGRITY).
I've seen the one who leadership is upon and I've seen the ones who try to force themselves into leadership because they think it can be bought with all the money in the world that they have (LEADERSHIP BY NATURE).
Above all I've seen the one with character and character they said can never be bought
CHARACTER IS VICTORY
AND VICTORY HAS MY VOTE.

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by burninflamez(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
Omoyele Sowore has alleged that Former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, and Abdusalam Abubakar, Aliyu Gusau, Ango Abdulahi are the ones fronting Peter Obi. This was contained in his latest twit on Tweeter Fake activist, both sowore nd reno r de enemies of dis country.

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1547693785877950464?s=19
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Stanleyq: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Because its his turn Abi. Oh muslims
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Mumu..e no concern me....
I dey ball hard

Identified and labelled old , fraidulent and dead by bigots and those who hate him because he is not Igbo and/or a Christian.
Hatred and bigotry won't give you victory.

All the bigots will be defeated again like 2015 & 2019. The 3 top political geopolitical zones are in his kitty so HE Atiku can have SE votes as usual.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by belente(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good day sir, please always try to make your submission short and direct to the point so that I can easily skip it
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by belente(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
[/quote] ok
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Stanleyq: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is huge and coming from Sowore it may likely be true.

Well to those calling the men listed as evil and wicked, we are not God, maybe God kept them this long so that they will be able to right their wrong by supporting the right and rightful candidate.

The question thiefnibu urchins should be asking is, why are they not supporting thiefnibu?

i dont even see them evil more than buhari and tinubu
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by cuteralph101(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Identified and labelled old , fraidulent and dead by bigots and those who hate him because he is not Igbo and/or a Christian.

All the bigots will be defeated again like 2015 & 2019. The 3 top political geopolitical zones are in his kitty so HE Atiku can have SE votes as usual.
lols � you call it hate. I call it Stockholm syndrome. He brought this government and this government failed woefully. He never cautioned the government and let governance rot to this extent. This is 8 years of one's life that'd never be gotten back. He could have just supported Osinbanjo and be a king maker but no he'd lie his way to presidency. Those who suffer on the streets haven't suffered enough if they every think of voting APC and its not hate. Obi Kwankwaso or Sowore
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Everlastingson: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ibo want to use religion to win but they don't want Tinubu to use the same

Your wailing never start sef. If you're okay there is no way you will still support APC with all the evil they've done, hardship, killings, hunger, etc. How much is cooking gas, diesel,kerosene, bread, rice,beans, etc in you area? You're not okay for sure. If APC is not Satanic they would have chosen Osinbajo instead of emilokan.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Everlastingson: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jollof15:

Peter obi winning kaduna?

This your drugs is very strong

He will split every state you mentioned besides kaduna with atiku, he will win some, atiku will win most, pdps structure is much stronger. Atiku will win some NE states like his home state and maybe bauchi

The rest of the north, and SW, is for BAT, and he will cruise to victory on them

If you're okay you'd know that Peter Obi will win EVERY STATE in Nigeria. Including Kaduna, Kano, and ALL the SW States. Only thieves and touts will vote for Tinubu, and their number is infinitesimal.

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by jamace(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
I am Obidiently electrified...Movement of JAH People.. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Everlastingson: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Seankhalifa:
am voting people obi... but some state u listed above.... obi can't win... kaduna is where I liv.. obi can't win kaduna... jos na pdp dey win dat state..

There is no word called "Can't" or "Cannot". Peter Obi is going to win Kaduna and Plateau. And all the states in Nigeria.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by einsteine(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everlastingson:

If you're okay you'd know that Peter Obi will win EVERY STATE in Nigeria. Including Kaduna, Kano, and ALL the SW States. Only thieves and touts will vote for Tinubu, and their number is infinitesimal.

You Peter Obi fans want an echo chamber where everybody agrees with you. What you don't understand is that by making statements like this, you are bullying those who support other candidates into silence. By being silent, you will then assume such supporters don't exist, only to be surprised on election day when say Tinubu or Atiku wins.

You say only thieves will vote APC, tell me why you think that's a reasonable statement?
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by einsteine(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everlastingson:

There is no word called "Can't" or "Cannot". Peter Obi is going to win Kaduna and Plateau. And all the states in Nigeria.

Now, I see this is a delusion. Premium hallucinogenic in your blood stream. Carry on.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by tenpipsperday: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sowore who is supporting abi you no get supporters?
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by macjireh: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He has a point. You can't name yourself an incorruptible politician and a fresh of breath air and be shopping endorsement and support from the old Military guards who ruined this country. It doesn't work in that manner.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
The same way Tinubu went to visit d father of Nigeria corruption for endorsement

1 Like

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by lovinagbad: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
If this is true then I will say to God be all the glory. God is about to liberate Nigeria!

ObiDatti is a sure odd grin grin
You people are saying Glory be to God to the people that brought Nigeria to these MESS. I PITY ALL OF U
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Everlastingson: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
einsteine:

You Peter Obi fans want an echo chamber where everybody agrees with you. What you don't understand is that by making statements like this, you are bullying those who support other candidates into silence. By being silent, you will then assume such supporters don't exist, only to be surprised on election day when say Tinubu or Atiku wins.

You say only thieves will vote APC, tell me why you think that's a reasonable statement?

Your very self know that no sane, reasonable human in Nigeria today will vote evil APC and their terrible candidate. Only a man with a questionable character ( a thief) or one who's being induced financially ( a tout), or one who benefits from the status quo( another thief), will vote APC and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Bollinga: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Where has the 2015 and 2019 victory landed you and your family via economy and security
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Musrataman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Oluwabusobomi:
In response to Joe Igbokwe who affirmed that Tinubu will win in 14 States, I want to emphatically say that if election is conducted today, Peter Obi will win handsomely in the following states:

1. Rivers
2. Akwa-Ibom
3. Delta
4. Edo
5. Cross- River
6. Bayelsa
7. Enugu
8. Anambra
9. Imo
10. Enonyi
11. Abia
12. Benue
13. Plateau
14. Kaduna
15. Taraba
16. Abuja

Plus a very good outing (40%) in all south west states except Ogun and Osun for now.

Good outing in Christian dominated North East areas

At least 25% in the remaining Northern states

No doubt, the numbers will continue to increase till the Election Day.

@ObiDatti is a goal

Lalasticala

You ipob Igbo supporters do this about Biafra how far
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Everlastingson: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
einsteine:

Now, I see this is a delusion. Premium hallucinogenic in your blood stream. Carry on.

Well, call it what you will. As I just said that's how it's going to be. You don't need to believe me for it to come pass
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by mayo47(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
So how does it work?

VoteTinubu2023:
He has a point. You can't name yourself an incorruptible politician and a fresh of breath air and be shopping endorsement and support from the old Military guards who ruined this country. It doesn't work in that manner.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by PeriodicTable: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
God punish sowore. Yeye de smell
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
When you all obishit finished wasting your time with your silly noise you will feck off to your houses.

Very foolish set of people. So Abdulsalam that stand behind Atiku becoming pdp flag bearer you are talking about? Wait is it Obj that is still in pain with atiku disallowed him on his satanic 3rd term you are talking about? Or IBB that is a very very close pal of Atiku you are all stupidly celebrating?

Pls get your facts before celebrating nonsense to avoid you all looking stupid at the end. If Tinubu go to them all today they say yea, if atiku go to them all today they say yea pls guys wake up.

If they are honest and bold enough why can't they say it publicly without fear or favour? Why only 3rd party saying it? Where were they till Nigeria rotten these far?

When you all finished wasting your time tell us ok.

Una all go learn hard way las las.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by ajl: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
If this is true then I will say to God be all the glory. God is about to liberate Nigeria!

ObiDatti is a sure odd grin grin

You really don't understand anything. It's like dining with the devils. Nothing good can come out of it. I do not know why most Nigerians lact the ability of critical thinking. These are the people that enforced 1999 Constitution on you.
Re: OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
LudaChriz:
Thank you Sowore for that priceless publicity cheesy cheesy

Tinubu urchins must be in severe pain by now tongue tongue

They should hug transformer na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.