Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers (1329 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by ObidientFC: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2022
So the presidential candidate of APC , Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been mocked by Nigerians after he made condescending statement on Labor Party.

parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers.

However Nigerians are angry with that statement and have decided to do a Labour Challenge to show Tinubu that they are proud Labourers

Below are screenshots of the Labour Challenge

3 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by ObidientFC: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by ObidientFC: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2022
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 15, 2022
cheesy angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Hezzyluv: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Plenty'plenty people like PeterObi. the guy just dey pepper dem. cool

Now, back to comments above. From the look of things, all the people commenting up there had graduated from one higher institution and still engage in one hustling or the other. #Industry.

For your labour not to be in vein, think of what your immediate environment is lacking and start rendering such services to them little by little while you earn from it. like play like play, u don start your own #Industry be that ooo grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by adioolayi(m): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2022
To be sincere, I love the way ObeDattis turned this around..

Our Politicians need to watch their utterances....Tinubu goofed uttering such statement..

There is dignity in Labour and he is also labouring, aspiring to be the President...

If he knows his talks go out am for trouble...he can stay mute and allow his aides do the talking...must he talk without throwing jabs

Well done to Obi supporters...I love the energy and vibes.

Just that Obi won't win angry angry

7 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Mindlog: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2022
#LabourChallenge cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by stevnwigw1: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2022
The man never see anything

1 Like

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by IgweOfNnewi: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2022
All I am seeing here are Igbos not Nigerian, I am waiting to unknown gunmen to show their labour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Hezzyluv: 2:39am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
[s]All I am seeing here are Igbos not Nigerian, I am waiting to unknown gunmen to show their labour[/s]

If some people are tuning post to tribal bigotry, must you follow suite

14 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Tonypen247(m): 3:33am On Jul 15, 2022
There is dignity in labour.....don't let any deceive you into committing a crime under a get-rich-quick syndrome mentality.

Now you know why he had the guts to make such utterance. undecided embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:29am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
All I am seeing here are Igbos not Nigerian, I am waiting to unknown gunmen to show their labour.
Here is an Hausa man comment

3 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by plaindealer: 4:37am On Jul 15, 2022
A bunch of Igbos don turn to Nigerians.

Comedians.. grin
Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by OgaTheTop2: 4:40am On Jul 15, 2022
My labor shall not be in vain! smiley

6 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Eddygourdo(m): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2022
My labor will not be in vain. I am OBIDATTI

3 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by popez: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2022
adioolayi:
To be sincere, I love the way ObeDattis turned this around..

Our Politicians need to watch their utterances....Tinubu goofed uttering such statement..

There is dignity in Labour and he is also labouring, aspiring to be the President...

If he knows his talks go out am for trouble...he can stay mute and allow his aides do the talking...must he talk without throwing jabs

Well done to Obi supporters...I love the energy and vibes.

Just that Obi won't win angry angry

With our votes he will win. The odds are in his favour.

2 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Obidient4life2: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Obi is the anointed one for this race. Anybody that goes against him keeps burying themselves in deeper mud.
That Tinubu statement alone has removed 30% from the remaining supporter he has for 2023.

3 Likes

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Braindead Obidient followers no dey ceaze to amaze me with their generational stupidiy, imagine the Obidient bastard referring to ipob pigs as nigeria youths, no be fool em be......
Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by ObidientFC: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2022
The Labour Challenge Is trending at No 1

1 Like

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by Truthisunique2: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2022
cry life no easy, see youths hustling doing stuffs outside what they went to school for

They are the same ones failed by this government tinubu brought in

You can see why people dey really vex for this tinubu idiot, you can't insult our sensitivity all the time

1 Like

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by kettykin: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2022
I noticed that most APC and Tinubu followers don't labor, they get up in the morning and either the go into banditory or extort money from commercial motorists , commercial businesses all through the day and come to nairaland and other social networks to constitute a nuisance and curse those who labor daily.

Even our national anthem says the labor of our heroes shall never be in vain but APC wants the labor of Nigeria to be in vain, Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by techWriter3: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2022
If some folks not tuning post to tribal bigotry, must you follow suite
Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2022
���♥️ cool
Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by NLPoliceWoman: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
RTR
Re: My Labor Will Not be In Vain. Nigerians Mock Tinubu Comment On Labourers by epondudu: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Where is the mocking here?
Where are the Nigerians?
Mumu op with rat sense.

(1) (Reply)

Show Me Anyone Who Has More Experience Than Peter Obi – Baba-ahmed Replies Okowa / Help! Tinubu Is Missing - Oshiomole / Two Fulanis Are Contesting For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.