Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu (1893 Views)

Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Should the Christian community not be more strategic and make the following demands from the Tinubu Muslim Muslim Ticket? The Christian community should demand for :-
1. Christian Senate President
2. House of Reps. Speaker.
3. Chief of Army Staff or Chairman Joint chief of Staff.
4. I.G of Police.
5. Secretary to Government.
This I think should be the demands of the Christian community. It should be a case of give and take. A personal ambition would most likely give in to these requests. Let's be wise and strategic, for those that want to vote APC.

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2022
I agree. Not all of them.
2 key ones is enough .

Christian Senate President and Christian IG of police when this one retires .

The current IG of Police will Retire in June 2023. Just one week after swearing in the next president. A good opportunity to replace him with a Christian.

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 15, 2022
life2017:
I agree. Not all of them.
2 key ones is enough .

Christian Senate President
Yea.. you are right for those that will vote him

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2022
The number 1 and 2 ...the issue of zones comes into play here...

Senate President: SouthEast, NorthWest and SouthSouth

The SouthEast/ SouthSouth zone in APC will want this to come to them, if APC wins...The question is, can APC win any Senatorial seat from the SouthEast

In the Northeast...do they have any Christian vying for Senatorial seat in APC

Those are the issues.

As for the speaker, it's is very likely APC can win House of rep ticket from SouthEast/SouthSouth...so, Christian is possible.

For other non elective positions ...it's possible.

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 15, 2022
adioolayi:
The number 1 and 2 ...the issue of zones comes into play here...

Senate President: SouthEast, NorthWest and SouthSouth

The SouthEast/ SouthSouth zone in APC will want this to come to them, if APC wins...The question is, can APC win any Senatorial seat from the SouthEast

In the Northeast...do they have any Christian vying for Senatorial seat in APC

Those are the issues.

As for the speaker, it's is very likely APC can win House of rep ticket from SouthEast/SouthSouth...so, Christian is possible.

For other non elective positions ...it's possible.

You are very valid point...It will be difficult for A.P.C to win a senatorial district in the S.E sha..
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Viscuz: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Apc youths From Sai baba madness to Cigar and gum

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Validated: 6:18am On Jul 15, 2022
We do not need 3rd position. If Christians accept it in 2023, they will repeat it in 2027, just as they want to do in Kaduna. Let me ask you, who was senate president to OBJ? What was his contribution to his people? NOTHING!!!

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Queenethofficia: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Exactly
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Validated:
We do not need 3rd position. If Christians accept it in 2023, they will repeat it in 2027, just as they want to do in Kaduna. Let me ask you, who was senate president to OBJ? What was his contribution to his people? NOTHING!!!
Vote for another southerner and leave tinubu alone...we have southerner like Sowore,Kola abiola, Peter Obi...vote for anyy of them and leave Tinunbu with his Muslim Muslim ticket...its a democracy for christ sake

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:
Apc youths From Sai baba madness to Cigar and gum
Senseless
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by helinues: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Wetin happen
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by helinues: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Okiki22242:
Wetin happen

That I dey pursue right?
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

That I dey pursue right?
Talk your mind
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by helinues: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Okiki22242:
Talk your mind

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Ignorance is a disease. You've opportunity to do the right thing but cutting corners is faster. We celebrate this Tinubu's Prison north and south. His eyes go clear very soon.

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by ybalogs(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Seriously I will never be able to understand all these fuss about Tinubu's choice of VP. He must have helped make a decision for you lot so just go along with that. There's Obi and Atiku,even Sowore is there just shift and we'd see who wins in the end.
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by ybalogs(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Okiki22242:
Vote for another southerner and leave tinubu alone...we have southerner like Sowore,Kola abiola, Peter Obi...vote for anyy of them and leave Tinunbu with his Muslim Muslim ticket...its a democracy for christ sake
As simple as ABC . Lobatan
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by popez: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Demand positions from a candidate that won't win more than 3 states? cheesy
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Didijiji: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2022
WE NO WANT

MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL

OP IS A CHAMELEON…

TYPICAL OF AFONJAS

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=114745336][/quote]Kk
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Ignorance is a disease. You've opportunity to do the right thing but cutting corners is faster. We celebrate this Tinubu's Prison north and south. His eyes go clear very soon.
Vote ya candidate in peace
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2022
popez:
Demand positions from a candidate that won't win more than 3 states? cheesy

Kk oh...but he give you sleepless night ba??
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Didijiji:
WE NO WANT

MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL

OP IS A CHAMELEON…

TYPICAL OF AFONJAS

Kk...Vote your candidate in peace
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Vote APC first before you demand ANYTHING.

Voting strength will determine whatever you get.

Remember, NOTHING can stop that ticket (TinubuShettima) aside God. You either join the train or get crushed.

For the umpteenth time, region of HATE will still be dealt with their voting pattern
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Didijiji: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Okiki22242:
Kk...Vote your candidate in peace
I know you guys have this false hope of bloc northern votes… lol

The only fear is rigging for which APC wizards are known for as the government in power.

But we are ready
Power for power
Effort for effort
Blood for blood
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Didijiji:
I know you guys have this false hope of bloc northern votes… lol

The only fear is rigging for which APC wizards are known for as the government in power.

But we are ready
Power for power
Effort for effort
Blood for blood
Kk February is just 7month away
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by skywalker240(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Okiki22242:
Should the Christian community not be more strategic and make the following demands from the Tinubu Muslim Muslim Ticket? The Christian community should demand for :-
4. I.G of Police.
This I think should be the demands of the Christian community. It should be a case of give and take. A personal ambition would most likely give in to these requests. Let's be wise and strategic, for those that want to vote APC.
As if the Agbado Escobar will even win

Tueh

That one will come out a distant 5th

Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2022
skywalker240:

As if the Agbado Escobar will even win

Tueh

That one will come out a distant 5th
Vote your candidate in peace
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Nah..they should go to other parties like Labour ot PDP!
Okiki22242:
4. I.G of Police.
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2022
DMerciful:
Nah..they should go to other parties like Labour ot PDP!
Carry dem go
Re: Christians In APC Should Demand This From Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2022
It will happen, Tinubu will never be president
Okiki22242:
Carry dem go

Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. / Video Of Soldiers Singing And Dancing The Mock Emilokon Song / El-rufai's Parallel Government With Buhari's Order, What Is The Implications?