Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Will Be Cost Of Painting My House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Will Be Cost Of Painting My House. (522 Views)

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Cost Of Painting My House. by next2u: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2022
WHAT WILL BE COST OF PAINTING MY HOUSE.

The question, a lot of house owners,developers do ask themselves when a building project,get to the stage of painting.
To estimate the cost of building a house, here are the factors to consider:
The kind of building, you want paint. E.g 5 duplex.

The interior and exterior of the building
The cost of per drum ,the kind of paint,you want to use e.g the price of satin paint is not the same with emulsion paint
The type of paints that you want to use also is a major factor to consider in knowing the cost of painting a house.
The workmanship of painters that will paint the house.

You don’t expect professional house painters to charge the same with unprofessional.
We are Professional painters , will help you through all, the various questions of the cost of painting you house .
At living coast house painting project, we have great experience when it comes to house painting .
we paint professionally

we can help you through the estimate of painting your house
we supply quality paint with affordability that will give you satisfactory for your money
we have supervisor that help ensure professional painting is done during house painting.
we are professional house painters

pictures of previous house painting project for clients that call us for house painting service from social media and we deliver as promise.

Contact living coast house painter for your next house painting project.
Mr richard 08024995989 call & whatsapp.
Office :3 oduyemi street ikeja lagos.
Visit our facebook page: livingcoastpaintingproject

Re: What Will Be Cost Of Painting My House. by InvestorsMind: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
How much do you charge for painting?

(1) (Reply)

Stamp Concrete Design Floor / Affordable Nigerian Terrace Plans: Designs, Construction And Marketing Of 10unit / Twobedroom Uncompleted On Half Plot Of Land For Sale Ona Osa Ajah Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.