Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign (55228 Views)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Okobola146: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Like portable, like MC oluomo. Nothing compares to education. The difference is clear
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by latolz: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Razzberry.. Very RAZZ
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by TruthinAction: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Portable needs to see a psychiatrist. Werey ni.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Emmanuel909090: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2022
I think portable need more help than the people he is trying to convince.

Always looking mentally deranged.
Why remove your short?

He looks so unkept.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by naturefellow(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
Portable isn't a celebrity, what are we celebrating about him
empty barrels roll together cheesy
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by MedicH: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2022
foleskay:

So there is no poverty in ibo land?? Those brown roofs u see there are rented out to ibos like you..go find out.. The poverty in ur land is n another level..cos if not u lots won't be trooping out here everyday looking for greener pasture.. How many yorubas do u see migrating to the east.. We move to higher places like UK and US. Oponu

Hehe you know why we move to Lagos. It costs 1500$ to move a container from China to Lagos through Grimaldi lines and it costs 2000$ to move the same container from Lagos to onitsha. Hehe. What do we do, we go to that Lagos, buy land, turn the inhabitants into tenants and establish.

Why should a yoruba man come to SE when he is not built strong to work. There are no parties in igbo land it is only work. You work or you die simple.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Ganjafama(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2022
With all the money he's raking in, all he can show is that old faded boxers.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by MedicH: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Ikpeazu comes to mind and his Kerosine policy

The level of brown roof i see around that picture cannot be found anywhere in igbo land. I went to a doctors without border mission in okitipupa and I saw people that are naked. Adults with no connection with civilization, naked and they don't even speak pidgin. Brown roof is a sign of poverty, hate and witchcraft.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by VPN11(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2022
Oyetola and APC probably paid millions to get Portable but increased workers salary (the actual voters) with 500 naira only. A cruel Party.

Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Ganjafama(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2022
IbileIfe:

Portable does not pretend to be a gentleman.
Portable is Portable.
Accept him with all his rascality or walk away.
As an artiste, he is an expressionist and not an impressionist.
(If you understand the definitions in Art)
This spectacular pose stripping to his underwear in front of the statue of the most popular and lionized political leader of the Yoruba nation is an awesome photo documentary of a political statement in the political history of modern Nigeria and is worth millions of naira if he decides to auction it in London or New York in both the original form or the NFT version.

He is of the Olamide's clan and they belong to the streets without apologies or regrets
Olamide campaigned for the APC in 2015 and 2019 and Portable is doing his job the best way he can do so as the street guys do. Kick-Ass Afrobeats artiste.

What is the statue of Obäfemi Awolowo ?
The great sage and one of the founding fathers of modern Nigeria never wanted a statue, because it is against Almighty God and true Christianity to make any sculpture of idolatry in the form of any image.
Those bashing Portable are ignoramuses.
Intellectual Illiterates always blab about what they don't know about.
They don't even know Jack about the political history of the south west.
Take a look at that picture again and tell me if Portable is a decent person. Decency is the bedrock of self actualization. Tell me the truth, if your daughter shows you that picture and say "Daddy that's the man I want to marry", how would you feel!
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by malvisguy212: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Omniman:
grin

This meme is a perfect representation of how Portable was misrepresented...

Even though he has unscrewed nuts. It's what was captured
it was the media that naked him, right ?
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Moh247: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2022
MedicH:

The level of brown roof i see around that picture cannot be found anywhere in igbo land. I went to a doctors without border mission in okitipupa and I saw people that are naked. Adults with no connection with civilization, naked and they don't even speak pidgin. Brown roof is a sign of poverty, hate and witchcraft.

Inferiority complex makes people lie with compulsion

Below is satellite image of Enugu

And speaking of primitive people, Mr Ibu attested to the fact that canibals are still in Southeast

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by foleskay(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2022
MedicH:

Hehe you know why we move to Lagos. It costs 1500$ to move a container from China to Lagos through Grimaldi lines and it costs 2000$ to move the same container from Lagos to onitsha. Hehe. What do we do, we go to that Lagos, buy land, turn the inhabitants into tenants and establish.

Why should a yoruba man come to SE when he is not built strong to work. There are no parties in igbo land it is only work. You work or you die simple.
Lol.. Chest beating as usual. Why can't u then stay back in ur hinterlands and work in there too. So there are ports where u clear ur audio containers too in Oyo,Ogun,ondo and osun where we hv ur brothers in hundreds of thousands. You lots shud be appreciative for once..cos if we don't accommodate you,you lots would have never been exposed to civilization.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by MedicH: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Inferiority complex makes people lie with compulsion

Below is satellite image of Enugu

And speaking of primitive people, Mr Ibu attested to the fact that canibals are still in Southeast

Lol guy u don make me laugh. We're talking about pictures on ground u de show me satellite image. C'mon man stop disappointing, u can do better.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by davillian(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2022
APC people are mad people
Just check out the idiot with the broom
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2022
I love your narrative about the brown roof. Is quite expository but don't be suprise to know that the fellow, who because of his act you insulted another tribe may not be of that tribe. You have a sound mind, don't allow it to be turn into a bigot type.

PS: Now the issue of slaves and bustards are not peculiar to only the Igbos. Thanks for your exposition.

Moh247:

Prince of Imo Abi wetin you call yourself

Osun is rated lowest Unemployment rate, lowest poverty rate, has many Forbes rated millionaires like the Adeleke

If your family house and compound doesn't have brown roofs, then you people are actually poor or new money like the drug dealers of anambra

Adeleke's family house in Ede Osun State has Brown roof because while some Ibos where still residing in houses with palm fronds roofs, the Adeleke already owned a cemented massions with copper and zinc roofing sheets

People without agbole with brown roofs are considered slaves and bastards, this is why every well meaning Yoruba man has an agbole no matter how beautiful his mansion is at the city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by MedicH: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2022
foleskay:

Lol.. Chest beating as usual. Why can't u then stay back in ur hinterlands and work in there too. So there are ports where u clear ur audio containers too in Oyo,Ogun,ondo and osun where we hv ur brothers in hundreds of thousands. You lots shud be appreciative for once..cos if we don't accommodate you,you lots would have never been exposed to civilization.

You did not accommodate us in lagos. I don't expect this nonsense from u, u are a human being not a goat so be reasonable. We bought lands, paid rents and established. It will cost about 1k$ to move a container from apapa to Ogun state. The cost is reasonable.

I bought a car in USA plus other items like laptops, bicycles, orthopedic mattress etc, full inside a 40 ft container. They charged me 1500$ im Grimaldi to bring it down to lagos. When I was moving the container to onitsha I paid higher, it was not easy. I immediately moved to lagos to secure a shop where I can sell my imports instead of going to onitsha. It is simple initiative.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by barinedan(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
That's the difference between sanity and insanity, remember portable called himself a madman some weeks back so do you expect a madman to behave responsibly?
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by bukatyne(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But his madness is raking in millions of Naira for him

And so what?

Is that enough reason to throw decorum to the dogs?

@OP:

A pictorial difference of old classy money and new money miss road.

One thing I admire about old classy money is they understand decorum and conducting themselves properly (in public).

Davido can't even try such because he has a generational name to protect.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by bukatyne(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2022
This justification of madness just because 'he is making millions', 'he is doing well' is what keeps ruinning our society.

People can almost get away with anything today because 'bills are paid'.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Uchasa(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Prince of Imo Abi wetin you call yourself

Osun is rated lowest Unemployment rate, lowest poverty rate, has many Forbes rated millionaires like the Adeleke

If your family house and compound doesn't have brown roofs, then you people are actually poor or new money like the drug dealers of anambra

Adeleke's family house in Ede Osun State has Brown roof because while some Ibos where still residing in houses with palm fronds roofs, the Adeleke already owned a cemented massions with copper and zinc roofing sheets

People without agbole with brown roofs are considered slaves and bastards, this is why every well meaning Yoruba man has an agbole no matter how beautiful his mansion is at the city

Does this change the fact that Osun people are very wretched? I have been to Osun severally, and I can tell you that all I had in my mind seeing the way the state looks like was pity. Stop defending poverty and underdevelopment. Osun is not developing and that's a known fact.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by yusluvad(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Davido represent PDP well, while APC was badly represented by Portable. The voters(electorates) should vote wisely.

#OsunDecide2022
cool cool cool
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by famology(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2022
So people can not support who they want to support anymore? Mumu people.......
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Edoziesmart(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2022
samabiodun:
Those are the old sites, the houses with latest long sink in Osogbo alone are more than the Houses in Enugu and Ebonyi. brown sink is not a poverty most of those houses are rented to Igbos.
Werey! How can you compare underdeveloped Oshogbo to Enugu? Anyway, let me take it as a joke. The eastern city you will see such brown roof like it is in Oshogbo is Aba.

Ebonyi ( Abakaliki to be precise) is just a developing state, that started developing since Umeahi became governor. So most of the houses there are new roof sheet, although there is no much houses in the state capital for now.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by kayperry: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Looking at the background of the old houses and brown scattered roofs in Portable'e picture, you need not be told that the people of Osun are living in abject poverty and needs serious liberation from the evil government of APC

Osun people must liberate themselves from the poverty government of APC this Saturday

Those houses were long in existence and were very much like that during PDP 16yrs rule ..... don't ever mistake re-colonization for Liberation.

Except something fresh and different comes onboard what PDP & APC is offering is re-colonization
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Wasky101: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Get the fvck off my mention

Yoruba tribalist

Next!

Power to the people
North 2023
How is he a tribalist?
You support Obi your kinsman, he support Awolowo his kinsman
Davido support Atiku portable support Oyetola.
Do u see the level of your hypocrisy.

I support tinubu because of his track records in Lagos state.
Show us obi's track record you might win us over and dont ask me to go and verify.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Holayiwonuola(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
You dey twerk for the head of our foreforefathers. Lol. You no allow them make Dem sleep in peace abi? .you go see the outcome soon lol���
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by LillyandDaisy: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
mcmurphy132:
If not that PDP is a useless party for portable to gather crowd in a state where presidential candidate is present, governor, with many stakeholders
Just listen to your self so APC doesn’t have any member again?
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by LillyandDaisy: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
kayperry:

Those houses were long in existence and were very much like that during PDP 16yrs rule ..... don't ever mistake re-colonization for Liberation.

Except something fresh and different comes onboard what PDP & APC is offering is re-colonization
PDP only rule in Osun for 7years and the 3 out of the 7 years they were in court! So APC as rule in Osun for 16years
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by Joe4real1988(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zico5:

You are such a fool to just refer to osun people living in abject poverty. South west generally take to the used of iron sheet right from the generation unborn and it's sure iron must rust. Let me educate u a little. Just few Igbo are rich cos I served in Umuahia during my NYSC. The level of poverty is so alarming that it's the pride of every single youth to go to Lagos. That's why the fight over properties is so prominent such that brothers are killing themselves over land. You can't just sit down and be writing like untrained kid. Even if your parents fail to teach u well, u need sense of decorum when u are on-line. The source of the very few in that south east is drug pushing and baby factory.
Bro, he might not even be an Igbo person, coz what he typed up there is not necessary in any way. Just know that some elements are paid/hired to cause more tribal hatred/disunity between the East and West. I just wish u guys can stop taking such tribal comment seriously.
Re: Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign by kayperry: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
LillyandDaisy:

PDP only rule in Osun for 7years and the 3 out of the 7 years they were in court! So APC as rule in Osun for 16years

Even tho your defense can't hold water i will play along , according to you @least pdp ruled Osun for 4yrs i.e one term, whatever Pdp did within that period do you earnestly think osun would have switched to APC if pdp were outstanding by assessment/performance.
A four year old child can talk, walk and unlock her mama smart phone .. so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.