Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

COTP Review: 3.6% Daily ROI Or Crypto Arbitrage Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / COTP Review: 3.6% Daily ROI Or Crypto Arbitrage Scam? (365 Views)

Earn 3.6% To 5% Of Your Investment Daily / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COTP Review: 3.6% Daily ROI Or Crypto Arbitrage Scam? by S0l0m(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2022
COTP is promising to help crypto investors grow their money the fast way.

The company claims to employ over-the-counter arbitrage strategies to make money no matter what the market conditions are.

They are promising a guaranteed 3.6% ROI daily, which translates to over 100% ROI monthly, and over 1,200% ROI per annum.

Do I smell a scam? Or do I think it's the quickest way to make some crypto bucks?

Watch my honest review below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdffyLG8RRs
Re: COTP Review: 3.6% Daily ROI Or Crypto Arbitrage Scam? by Moh247: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Big grammar scam

Arbitrage means buying low to trade high, gaining from price variation

Crypto like BTC is peer to peer, so the more you buy the lower the value

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Tools Every Cryptocurrency Investor Must Have? / Do You Want To Buy Small Amount Of Token? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.