Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us (400 Views)

How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Abujaexpress: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Nigerians are not entirely bad, honestly. For me, I am kind hearted, but to an extent of paying bills for everyone in a restaurant, I have not done it before, but I can now imbibe that culture of niceness going forward.

This morning, July 15, 2022, I went to a restaurant today in the heart of Abuja, Utako precisely, to get my breakfast, along with other people, numbering seven. There was a middle age man who was there too, to take his. I don't know him from Adams, but I suspect he is not based here in Nigeria, because he a very clear "oyibo" accent when he talked. He ordered for his and a bottle of soft drink and asked everyone that wanted to order for the drink too, although no one ordered for any drink.

Surprisingly, this man finished eating a
and approached the sale attendant and paid all the bills for everyone in the restaurant. We didn't know this until I wanted to pay mine when the food vendor said the man has paid for everyone.

I was really surprised and glad that there are good hearted Nigerians, just like me too.

I enjoin all Nairalanders and all Nigerians to be nice to their brothers and sisters, regardless of class, tribe and religion. This message too, I beg Nairalanders to be ambassadors of this God gesture by propagating and acting it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by RedChiefPriest: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Of course there are good,kind and lovable humans alive,just the bad ones are given too much attention to make it look like everybody is bad.
God bless the man
Once I start making steady money,random and anonymous help is on my list.

1 Like

Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Totilopussylick(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2022
He deserves an accolades
Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Abujaexpress: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He deserves an accolades
Honestly
Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Abujaexpress: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Obidient4life2: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2022
The thing too cheap for am. Him don reason say on a normal him fit spend like 5 times or more for similar meal.
That's how you know a nice person. When his type hire you for a job they pay way hire for in his base, you are sure to get a Better than normal pay for that job
Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Abujaexpress: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Of course there are good,kind and lovable humans alive,just the bad ones are given too much attention to make it look like everybody is bad.
God bless the man
Once I start making steady money,random and anonymous help is on my list.
The money will come and don't forget this day
Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Tigerbattery: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Nigerians are not entirely bad, honestly. For me, I am kind hearted, but to an extent of paying bills for everyone in a restaurant, I have not done it before, but I can now imbibe that culture of niceness going forward.

This morning, July 15, 2022, I went to a restaurant today in the heart of Abuja, Utako precisely, to get my breakfast, along with other people, numbering seven. There was a middle age man who was there too, to take his. I don't know him from Adams, but I suspect he is not based here in Nigeria, because he a very clear "oyibo" accent when he talked. He ordered for his and a bottle of soft drink and asked everyone that wanted to order for the drink too, although no one ordered for any drink.

and approached the sale attendant and paid all the bills for everyone in the restaurant. We didn't know this until I wanted to pay mine when the food vendor said the man has paid for everyone.

I was really surprised and glad that there are good hearted Nigerians, just like me too.

I enjoin all Nairalanders and all Nigerians to be nice to their brothers and sisters, regardless of class, tribe and religion. This message too, I beg Nairalanders to be ambassadors of this God gesture by propagating and acting it. Thanks
Good morning sir, no need to bore you with my stories. Please I really need help, nothing is too small. As you extend your hand of giving to me, so you will never in this life run dry. Thank you and God bless

GTB
Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Kathiroh: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abujaexpress:

May The God he serve reward him abundantly.
Re: There Are Still Good Hearted Nigerians: How A Strange Man Paid Bills For Us by Abujaexpress: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Kathiroh:

May The God he serve reward him abundantly.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Portable, Under Fire / Tinubu Can’t Make One Dollar To A Naira – Ex-minister / Osun: APC Chieftain Blames Buhari For Party’s Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.