Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence (912 Views)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / 2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu / APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Election:Why hasn't Tinubu been jailed for using his Underboss to unleash violence through his Capo's, Soldiers and Associate during elections since 1999. Imagine the number of Lagosians that have been maimed or suffered fatal injuries as a result of the actions of members of his cartel.

When you collect 10% of a sovereign state tax revenue every month, you have time and the means to sponsor s more dangerous cartel organization worse than the Italian and Columbian mafia when it comes to violence.

2 Likes

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominque, Seun, Justwise
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2022
EscoBat is worse than Carlo Gambino, El Chapo and his idol Pablo Escobar.

CC

helinues
NLPoliceWoman
seunmsg
OkoroBufo
TinubuAdvocate
NGpatriot
bosstrevor

helinues
NgeneUkwenu
TecM0
yarimo
omenka
Simplyleo
LegendHero
blackpanda
Monogamy

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by helinues: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Someone's efforts below.

It's a pity

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Someone's efforts below.
I can spot you in the crowd of TMC urchins.

1 Like

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by helinues: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

I can spot you in the crowd of TMC urchins.

Like the picture I attached above, May our labour not be in vain oo, can I hear you say Amen?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

Like the picture I attached above, May our labour not be in vain oo, can I hear you say Amen?
Why won't you like it Owo da TMC urchin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by helinues: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

Why won't you like it Owo da TMC urchin.

Mentioning Owo ( money) alone means the TMC is not a job which one will do and eventually labour in vain with no shingbai.

Thanks for revalidating that
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

Mentioning Owo ( money) alone means the TMC is not a job which one will do and eventually labour in vain with no shingbai.

Thanks for revalidating that
How much is your salary every month?I can double or triple it, so you don't have to sell your soul to a former Chicago drug lord and 10% tax collector.
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by helinues: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

How much is your salary every month?I can double or triple it.

Logically and psychologically, those who earn reasonable don't make empty noise online.

Keep the chest beating to your side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

Logically and psychologically, those who earn reasonable don't make empty noise online.

Keep the chest beating to your side.
You fall at the bottom of the totem pole of the organization.

1 Like

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by omenka(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2022
The Gambinos, Lucky Luciano, John Gotti, etc, these are mobstars whose story I never get tired of reading about or watching.

Fucking Wise Guys. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:
The Gambinos, Lucky Luciano, John Gotti, etc, these are mobstars whose story I never get tired of reading about or watching.

Fucking Wise Guys. cool
100%... The Gambinos, Lucky Luciano, John Gotti stories were the best documentaries.

I think Bobo Chicago story will equally be as interesting, we need CNN,Discovery Channel, BBC or FOX to do a documentary on him. How a former Chicago drug lord is on the verge of becoming President of the most populous black nation in the world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:

Fucking Wise Guys. cool
how far sweetheart
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:

Fucking Wise Guys. cool
Doesn't this scene from Paris, France look familiar from the The Gambinos, Lucky Luciano, John Gotti documentaries . His Lebanese business partners and former Abacha money launderers the Chaugory's are the Consigliere.

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Someone's efforts below.

It's a pity

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by AntiTerrorist: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Someone's efforts below.

It's a pity
Tinubu's urchins have resume work for today. Their belly is their gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
. Tinubu's urchins have resume work for today. Their belly is their gods.

1 Like

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Our nation is about to be ruled by a former drug lord worse than Pablo Escobar, Carlo Gambino and El Chapo. We need South Africa prayers.

CC

tmksouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
irongalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi
TjoBATHONG
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by IgweOfNnewi: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Jail? and his men in the south east will keep quietz Nigeria will born in seconds, Tinubu is bitter than Igbo land, ask around , don't let tribal sentiment blind you, one individual cannot change Nigeria

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by omenka(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

Doesn't this scene from Paris, France look familiar from the The Gambinos, Lucky Luciano, John Gotti documentaries . His Lebanese business partners and former Abacha money launderers the Chaugory's are the Consigliere.
It does and it makes me love him even more. Anything else? smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:
do you love me kiss
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:
You have an infatutation with mobsters.
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by ItsTutsi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Help me with title of good documentaries that I could get on YouTube
omenka:

Fucking Wise Guys. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
do you love me kiss
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by omenka(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Help me with title of good documentaries that I could get on YouTube
Okay. Give me a minute.
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:
Okay. Give me a minute.
Waiting
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by omenka(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by Arysexy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu structure

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by ItsTutsi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by omenka(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
LieDetector:
gay Lord. We have missed you on this space grin

Look at the thing trying to guilt trip others. What a living comment.

Only an idiotic lunatic wouldn't understand the character of an average Okoro.
Re: Elections:Why Hasn't Tinubu Been Jailed For Using Underboss To Unleash Violence by swaggerjack: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Will Sweep NW, NE, NC - APC Chieftain Warns (Video) / Is This State Really Affected By Insecurities? / How Can Obi Penetrate Core North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.